What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

Guest Thepattywagon

I agree, Jodie. And that is why I can believe the Sierra Shooting story as we are told, or believe that, for the reasons you stated, they DID collect a body, and are not going public with it yet.

One concern I'd have with someone keeping a body under wraps for a period is that someone else may shoot one in the meantime, thinking that no one has collected a body yet, when in fact they had.

This would be a scenario where the killing of a Bigfoot would most definitely be unnecessary.

Some people live for success- some people live for attention. We'll find out which group all of these players fit in sooner or later. The later it goes, the more I'm inclined this has been a product of the latter.

Tim B.

Guest RedRatSnake

The only reason I can think of that someone would hesitate in bringing one in is because they are afraid they will get into trouble.

In this case then i wonder why we are reading about the shooting in the first place, would it have been better to keep quiet, i just don't buy it at all, some wear there is lies in this.

Guest parnassus

In this case then i wonder why we are reading about the shooting in the first place, would it have been better to keep quiet, i just don't buy it at all, some wear there is lies in this.

How about "the dog ate my Bigfoots"?

If we really had a body do you think we'd actually be sitting on it? What good would it do to sit on it? Please.

Hello Derek, Plus 1 to you, and it's really good to you here.. :wub:

Edited by SweetSusiq

Derek can correct my assumptions if he sees fit, but my take on the body situation is that the "alledged body" that was obtained at the Sierra Kill would have been procured well after the start of the DNA project. The body could very well have been obtained after the sample was sent to Ketchum, then like everything else covered under these strangle hold NDA's, or other legal instruments involved, the body can't be released until the DNA results are released. Assuming, of course, that there is a body to release in the first place. If Justin can't show mobile pics of his flesh I doubt seriously the body would be released either. As for lying, I think it's more omission than anything else, because of all the supposed legal aspects involved, if it is indeed that complicated.

I went back and did some reading. I suppose it depends on what the creature turns out to be, but I thought this artilce was worth a read. In essence, if something is human, it looks like you can do anything you want with deciding ownership or rights of a cadaver since the laws are still evolving, it would depend on the contractural agreement.

http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/56/11/1675

Well I personally wouldn't have responded to his story considering the source, but they came on here after allegations were made by Robert Lindsey and to some extent, Richard Stubstad, otherwise I doubt we would be here.

Guest RedRatSnake

Ya just looking at the story itself it's hard to fathom, i mean 3 BF all in the same place acting completely out of character for what they have been known to do in the past, the big one sees a rifle and starts to run away, so they know what a firearm is, just to much for me, it's this reason i don't buy the DNA stuff that's going on and got a feeling something is up with it all.

Now i hope this post was nice cause i am sure having one of those days ~ :)

Well don't we all have bad days. I think we all understand that we are just speculating on what rumors we hear. But if it were me, and I was a wealthy person interested in the topic, I think I would hold the body until after the results of the study come out simply because it will be worth more. I'm not completely certain that there aren't political reasons that exist that would make a bigfoot an inconvenient reality. All the video, pictures, the DNA study, plus a body would be really hard to deny if released all at once, but it still may happen depending on what those results end up being. It makes more practical sense to me to keep a body under wraps until everything is said and done.

Guest StankApe

Worth more? There is a standing $2million out there for a body. I can't see it becoming worth much more than that unless you take it out on tour like King Tut.

Ya just looking at the story itself it's hard to fathom, i mean 3 BF all in the same place acting completely out of character for what they have been known to do in the past, the big one sees a rifle and starts to run away, so they know what a firearm is, just to much for me, it's this reason i don't buy the DNA stuff that's going on and got a feeling something is up with it all.

Now i hope this post was nice cause i am sure having one of those days ~ :)

You do realize that there are more samples involved in the study than the "Sierra Shooting" sample?

Redrat, of coarse you are entitled to your opinion, I get that and I respect that. I know this event is a lot to swallow, but I'm quite sure that it happened. I trust Justin 100%. There is no body that I'm aware of. If he does have a body then I'm being lied to. You have to do the math here. If he did have a body I'm quite sure that I'd know. Justin knows of my connections in the Bigfoot world, and the scientific world. I worked with Meldrum for years and I'm good friends with Ketchum as well as many other academics. I've worked with Justin from the beginning. If there was a body it would be known and be under study. I was personally on site and organised the recovery expedition. Nothing was found other than a bone fragment with a small amount of hair on it. The Olympic Project would have been the perfect vehicle to announce " RECOVERED SASQUATCH BODY ".

It is a lot of fun to speculate, wow, there must be a side story, or the cryptic version, but that's simply not the case. If a body was discovered, the authorities would have been notified immediately. It would have been documented thoroughly and yes, I WOULD have made it public. I swear on my life!

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God, and Bigfoot.

And like I said before, I very much consider Justin my friend, and I don't take that lightly. I trust him. And If I'm being lied to, well shame on him. That would be a bad idea at this point.

DR

Edited by Derekfoot