Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Luckyfoot

Thanks for listening, you will save me bothering if you share any relevant to the tent video highlights.

:biggrin:

I will backtrack to say I listened to most of it .about 2/3. I ffwd'd a bit

. IIRC he(Rick) said that they were mad at him and to SHut the F Up. So no, not from what I heard- he might have said something I missed ....

But the long and short of it is that they feel they are the 2 greatest things to happen to Bigfoot .It was a psa for bad manners.

@ violet, he barely discusses the tent video. He mentioned that the homeless people who were involved, werent homeless anymore and that the bf was captured in an area where it had become use to humans due to the homeless camps in the woods. He said he was told by a film company he wont name, ( minnow films ) to keep his mouth shut from now on.

Guest VioletX

No he did not give a date. He only spoke about the bigfoot for about 5 or 6 minutes. Fasano was pretty much the rest. lol

oh...great.lol!

I listened for a little while but couldn't take it. lol. I missed where he talked about the BF, but it doesn't sound like I missed much.

Guest Luckyfoot

I listened for a little while but couldn't take it. lol. I missed where he talked about the BF, but it doesn't sound like I missed much.

It was quite nauseating. I had to dull the senses with some vodka before, during and after listening to that.

-anyone else notice how they had a foul language warning but you could hear kids crying in the background all the way through ?

classy.

@ violet, he barely discusses the tent video. He mentioned that the homeless people who were involved, werent homeless anymore and that the bf was captured in an area where it had become use to humans due to the homeless camps in the woods. He said he was told by a film company he wont name, ( minnow films ) to keep his mouth shut from now on.

Yes just listening to it now. He said the BF was 'landlocked' in that certain area and also said that he owes alot to the homeless people who gave him lots of info. Just had a thought, if a film company is making a film and one of the people in the film floods the internet with a fabricated storyline, could the film company not sue the person? Why arent Minnow Films complaining about RD's claims?

Guest VioletX

You would think Minnow would say something...Jacki you are best to speak if this is some typically British reticence...?; )

I did see some picture of Dyer giving out blankets to homeless people, maybe that was part of his own film company's documentary on the homeless.

I think it was someplace neaar where he lives, would have to check...not that that is related, but may be indirectly.

At best Minnow will be unaware of the mini controversy. At worst any publicity is good publicity, right? As these guys have spent time with Dyer I guess they'll not be surprised that he's trying to maximize his appearance.

You would think Minnow would say something...Jacki you are best to speak if this is some typically British reticence...?; )

I did see some picture of Dyer giving out blankets to homeless people, maybe that was part of his own film company's documentary on the homeless.

I think it was someplace neaar where he lives, would have to check...not that that is related, but may be indirectly.

I think if Minnow are going to state anything, it'll be just prior to the film being released. I reacon 'MarkGlasgow' that they would be aware as I bet there are loads of mad 'footers' ringing, and emailing them wanting info (like me a few weeks ago) haha! :maninlove:

Guest VioletX

I think if Minnow are going to state anything, it'll be just prior to the film being released. I reacon 'MarkGlasgow' that they would be aware as I bet there are loads of mad 'footers' ringing, and emailing them wanting info (like me a few weeks ago) haha! :maninlove:

That seems right, I guess they did not say when Jacki or if at a film festival???

That seems right, I guess they did not say when Jacki or if at a film festival???

Well I remember asking the recepionist if the film was still going to be released at the Tribeca Film Festival in NY in April and she said she wasnt sure and that they would take my email and get back to me. They never did! The only info I could get out was about the publicity prior to its release. She stated that there would be ALOT of publicity for this particular film. That can be read in many ways!