Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Were the ribs BBQ'd? Sometimes I think I'd kill for some Kansas City BBQ ribs.

I'm also confused about the "shooting" event. From the look of it, he had a near perfect shot from inside the tent.

Why take the chance of going outside, and, possibly getting your limbs unceremoniously removed, when one has a near perfect shot from inside of the tent?

Not saying the tent was cover. It's purely concealment, but still, why take unnecessary chances?

Well, turns out the portion he shot the vid from was covered in a MESH screen..don't know if that would preclude take a shot into it though?

The fact that it was taken through mesh has been used as an argument to bolster that this couldn't be *CGI* effects. I'm not sure about that..but we're probably left with a prop/costume of sorts. Most people agree this VID (called *TENT VIDEO*) is a very good job if it's a HOAX. I have maintained all along that we should have seen some leaks and corroborating *testimony* of this event..since many had to be involved and they ALL couldn't have signed NDAs! We may have had Law Enforcement (there is claim of this by Lindsay)...people moving and storing the body..University Staff and assistants..Minnow Films personnel. Too many sources for leaks and confirming stories and all we have is Dyer ranting. I saw a Mr Noel here made a statement as this to all being true. That's NOT the type of *confirmation* we're looking for (he's wrote a book on the subject) UNLESS he can provide evidence as to how he came to this conclusion.

Guest VioletX

I see Rick is going to try to milk all the money he can from this until the jig is up. I hope no one is dumb enough to buy anything from him.

The fig leaf is pretty funny...who profits from this RD or the artist?

@violet, What was his big announcement yest. The painting? I was disappointed to say the least because I was kind of in the same boat as you. I guess blindly hopeful at least. But now, im not sooooooo sure.

I have maintained all along that we should have seen some leaks and corroborating *testimony* of this event..since many had to be involved and they ALL couldn't have signed NDAs! We may have had Law Enforcement (there is claim of this by Lindsay)...people moving and storing the body..University Staff and assistants..Minnow Films personnel.

What better way to promote a movie that has been made about this than to show the body to everyone and get the whole world talking. Unless, you have no body, then you resort to sending a known liar and huckster like Rick Dyer out to drum up interest for the movie.

Guest VioletX

Or...wait and let the movie speak for itself at a film festival...what is the nest one? Cannes? Sundance?

Bam! Award winning documentary.

edit to add RL was throwing around Tribecca, did he get that from his unlikely source?

I thought Dyer said Feb or March, so thinking SXSW???

Edited by VioletX

Guest toejam

With the dumbing down of society (which is very obvious looking at the whole reality tv scenario) I'm assuming there'll be too many naive folks paying for his trash.

No wonder the BF hide from us. And we call ourselves civilized.

Guest Sasquatchum

The fig leaf is pretty funny...who profits from this RD or the artist?

I assume since the artists other work is on the site (all of which is MUCH better) then he/she would be the profiteer. I surely know one thing the fig leaf isn't getting a profit from anyone. (poor little fig leaf) But if there is a buck to be made, then RD would be wise to pay for rights of ownership of the imagery. But I don't think either will be getting rich from this, although that fig leaf greeting card would be a gem.

Guest VioletX

I assume since the artists other work is on the site (all of which is MUCH better) then he/she would be the profiteer. I surely know one thing the fig leaf isn't getting a profit from anyone. (poor little fig leaf) But if there is a buck to be made, then RD would be wise to pay for rights of ownership of the imagery. But I don't think either will be getting rich from this, although that fig leaf greeting card would be a gem.

If true to life it may need a bigger leaf,lol!

I cannot be sure Lee, but I was intrigued by the story and have been following most of his blogs, and videos and he just come across as someone is truthful.

He is someone who eats aNd sleeps Bigfoot , I think whatever we can say about him, he has a strong work ethic and maybe more motivation to have done this than many out there.

I think he had the cunning, drive and the opportunity as well as the ability to cold-bloodedly, if you will, shoot one.

Part revenge on the BF community, part his own personal motives, as well as solving the mystery of BF.

Thanks VioletX, I appreciate your response.

Lee

If true to life it may need a bigger leaf,lol!

You know that actually got me thinking..

These creatures live in FREEZING SNOW...talk about FREEZING YOUR N&&T$$S OFF!

Seriously..external genitalia and SNOW/Freezing cold?

Anyone know how male bears are *constructed*?

Guest Sasquatchum

I cannot be sure Lee, but I was intrigued by the story and have been following most of his blogs, and videos and he just come across as someone is truthful.

He is someone who eats aNd sleeps Bigfoot , I think whatever we can say about him, he has a strong work ethic and maybe more motivation to have done this than many out there.

I think he had the cunning, drive and the opportunity as well as the ability to cold-bloodedly, if you will, shoot one.

Part revenge on the BF community, part his own personal motives, as well as solving the mystery of BF.

I agree with you VioletX in that RD does put in time, AND his motivation to right the wrong of the 'freezer incident' and to clear his name so to speak would be high on my list, but then again, I would have NEVER pulled what he has done. (freezer hoax, that bad attempt at a tree peeker). So yes, in short, he is indeed "cunning".

Sorry Ronn1, not many bears in northern Missouri.

Edited by Sasquatchum

Well turns out they (Bears) have a BONE like structure..much like a dog. So it's INTERNAL until * required*.

That would afford protection from the cold etc. Apes and Chimps also have this as well.

It's interesting that the Dyer pic hints at genitals similar to HUMAN..EXTERNAL. I would find this to be a *problem*

Since exposure in freezing cold is a real issue here?