Tree Manipulation/ Wood Structures: What Is The Evidence?

WSA

This was snapped on July 2014 in Southeast Michigan. There were two “something’s†in a tree, one was obvious and the other same color could be seen among the leaves and branches (left to right) and to far right, a tepee type stick structure. Behind me to rear and right of I was standing was a large stick nest lair of sorts that was empty behind a very large downed tree. I never did grab a photo of the nest or tree because it time to shoot and scoot. Less than one hundred yards away along a soy field on the edge of tree line, we found a old single foot track measuring about 17 inches in length. We had a few days of heavy rains in the past week and I figured the impression might have two weeks old maybe more.  

post-21985-0-89838300-1428081819_thumb.p

Edited by Gumshoeye

Stick Formation Great Smokey Mountain Tennessee bordering the Cherokee National Forest, North Carolina, in rather close proximity to a hiking trail.    

post-21985-0-79997000-1428084500_thumb.j

Edited by Gumshoeye

Id like to know whats in that tree. Looks light colored

The “it†or “something,†had bright almost red fur or hair from its head down its upper right knees from what I could see. To its  left as you are facing it, was another "it" of the same color in the next tree over but partially obscured. Its face was lighter skinned and somewhat human with less hair, clearly not like any human I’ve ever seen.

Edited by Gumshoeye

This is the very best I could manage with what I had to work with of what I saw July 2014, Southeast Michigan.  We were out to that location earlier in March this year, we were disappointed yet, not surprised to learn somebody went in there chained sawed the large tree in pieces, removed the large stick nest and removed the tepee formation … all that remains were some wood chips a piece of cut not carried off.  

post-21985-0-37403000-1428107232_thumb.p

Edited by Gumshoeye

This interesting because it presents three points of focus: Break, Loop and Stick Formation. This was taken last year in Southeast Michigan.  Note: The break is over ten feet off the ground and a remarkable fete by any stretch. There were no ice or wind storms regionally prior this photo. Follow the loop from left to right, underneath the break you will see the stick formation shaped in an X.

post-21985-0-55697900-1428108318_thumb.j

Edited by Gumshoeye

This is an X formation that seems to have been placed in the ground unsupported, yet deep enough to weather time undisturbed. In the background we located what appears to be an old hunting blind, smashed and flipped over. It was large if standing upright to be mistaken for a small shed or outhouse or privy. Photo was taken March 2015 Southeast Michigan.  

post-21985-0-49681400-1428110900_thumb.j

I think that light colored thing in post 412 above looks like the freshly broken end of a tree.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

The face almost looks like a bear but im sure its just the picture. You were there gum so i take your word for it. Interesting someone destroyed the tree and formations. Where abouts in SE MI ? Pm me gum.. you know where im at .. right by river raisin

@ ItsAsquatch  The thing in the photo was tall, bipedal, and puzzling. If it was a bear it was a very tall red headed bear with a humanlike face ….  To this date I have never heard or seen any reports of red bears standing upright in Southeast Michigan.

The photo was taken northwest of Monroe County between Jackson, Washtenaw and Ingham county area and within a 50 mile radius of Monroe. A something described as depicted in the photo was reported in rural Wayne County just over the Monroe county line three or four times in a two year stretch. The witness hiking their private property spotted the seven foot thing standing in the doorway of an old abandoned barn structure sneering at him. He says it bothers him to this very day. His main concern were his dogs, and what it would do to them so he made his way back to the house without a lot of fanfare so not to draw his dogs close to it.

Using Frenchtown Twp., as a reference point only, there had been sightings from 1965 through the 1990s dotting an area north to northwest through the county. In September 2009, a big black something was reported rooting through rubbish at dusk by a passing motorist in the Stoney Creek and War Roads just west of I-75, and less than three miles from the original 1965 Monroe Monster sighting near Nadeau and Mentel Roads.

More recently it or something was reported as scarring the daylights out of a motorist stopped along I-75 somewhere between La Salle, Luna Pier and the Ohio Stateline. The driver had a flat was awaiting road service at night. He says a gorilla came crashing out of cattails a few feet away growling and screaming at him sending him back inside his car and locking the doors. One more anomaly reported along I-75 between Nadeau and Dix Hwy, report a large brown baboon like creature sitting along a tree line as seen from a passing motorist on I-75. A large baboon, so described because of it's dog like face snout, Summer 2012.   

A second report in the same general says they were hiking east or west of I-75 between Luna Pier and Erie, through some plowed fields when they observed a very large black thing in some tree.   

Oh i know its not a bear..

Had no idea people were seeing them so close to Monroe

The it or something as depicted in that photo had no bear like muzzle snout but it did have a planet of the ape like human qualities to its face. I can make no comparison to any human I ever seen that looked that screwed up in likeness.   

Ive heard many people describe the face before as looking like someone with down syndrome. Not to be harsh but i can kinda picture that.

The man from honobia that had bf attacking his house said that of their face, also that some look more gorilla than others. And lastly that they arentddumb, theyre crazy, but not dumb.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic