Erickson Project

Guest tracker

No one can prove a negative. That's faulty reasoning and you should know better. Additionally, I wouldn't have to prove they don't exist even if a negative could be proven. It's up to anyone who says they do exist to prove that they do. You have over 800 posts in and should have learned this a long time ago.

Hey thanks for the tips. I know where the debate road always ends. So all I did was beat him to it. You see it's you that needs to learn a few things, like manners. your welcome.

JMO tracker, dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Hey thanks for the tips. I know where the debate road always ends. So all I did was beat him to it. You see it's you that needs to learn a few things, like manners. your welcome.

JMO tracker, dry.gif

My bad. Apologies.

Guest Silver Fox

Dr. Ketchum's lab in Texas

Interesting report here.

Oh well, I still think she may be onto something with this BF stuff, but this report doesn't look so great. If I had a business, I would hope I would have a better record than that.

Guest Silver Fox

More dirt? You want more dirt, right?

For the Erickson Project DNA testing,

Mike Rigg donated: a tooth

David Paulides donated: hair

Olympic Project donated: saliva

Another group donated: unknown

At least Olympic Project and Paulides is "useful," I believe.

This is linked to Ketchum's statement, "There is an animal in the Pacific NW which has some genes that are only found in humans and some genes that are only found in animals." Presumably a reference to the samples above.

No word on peer review. Dr. Ketchum says peer review takes time and no one seems to be talking.

Kentucky Project has 20, possibly up to 40 hours of video. Usefulness in toto: unknown.

In addition to video mentioned earlier, in 2007, Dennis Pfohl shot a closeup video a young female BF that "cannot be mistaken for anything else." In the video, she is biting her fingernails. Presumably the same young female as is seen in the 2 other much discussed clips.

In 2007, persons at the location, presumably including Bindernagel and Hadj-Chikh, saw BF's for a period of ~20-30 seconds at a single stretch.

Erickson Project video is "finished." However, there is probably going to be an added segment re: the DNA results.

Discovery Channel is supposedly going to do an extended series on the Erickson Project after paper is published and film is released. There is the $ angle people keep discussing.

Erickson film will probably be released in Canada first, then US.

You're welcome. ;)

Wow. Those subtle differences add up to a LOT. This latest Silver Fox post is much closer to my prediction for the whole thing than the hyper-bowl and propaganda we've seen in this thread from the very beginning.

The whole thing will amount to just barely enough BS for this board and the BF community to argue about here and there throughout the next couple of years. Nothing groundbreaking, no lids blown off of anything.

And I think I know why: Bigfoot ain't a living breathing creature.

From post 880 in this very thread:

In fact, within months after Ericksons stuff and the DNA come out, Erickson will be the new believer whipping boy.

Remember I predicted it here - I will.

Wise words. I've already sprained my shoulder patting myself on the back.

BFF Patron

So who donated bone then Silver Fox? :ph34r:

Thanks for your capsulization of your knowledge/suspicions to date btw.

Guest Silver Fox

So who donated bone then Silver Fox? :ph34r:

Thanks for your capsulization of your knowledge/suspicions to date btw.

Not sure, but one of the samples that Richard Stubstad worked with looks like a bone to me.

See here. Go there, click the button, look at the pdf and it looks like a BF bone there. I think the bone came from back East.

You're very welcome bipedalist!

More dirt? You want more dirt, right?

For the Erickson Project DNA testing,

Mike Rigg donated: a tooth

David Paulides donated: hair

Olympic Project donated: saliva

Another group donated: unknown

At least Olympic Project and Paulides is "useful," I believe.

This is linked to Ketchum's statement, "There is an animal in the Pacific NW which has some genes that are only found in humans and some genes that are only found in animals." Presumably a reference to the samples above.

No word on peer review. Dr. Ketchum says peer review takes time and no one seems to be talking.

Kentucky Project has 20, possibly up to 40 hours of video. Usefulness in toto: unknown.

In addition to video mentioned earlier, in 2007, Dennis Pfohl shot a closeup video a young female BF that "cannot be mistaken for anything else." In the video, she is biting her fingernails. Presumably the same young female as is seen in the 2 other much discussed clips.

In 2007, persons at the location, presumably including Bindernagel and Hadj-Chikh, saw BF's for a period of ~20-30 seconds at a single stretch.

Erickson Project video is "finished." However, there is probably going to be an added segment re: the DNA results.

Discovery Channel is supposedly going to do an extended series on the Erickson Project after paper is published and film is released. There is the $ angle people keep discussing.

Erickson film will probably be released in Canada first, then US.

You're welcome. ;)

With no disrespect intended Silver Fox, I just wanted to make sure that everyone here knows that not all that you read on this forum is correct, including the information above. You can all speculate as you wish but until the official press release from the Erickson Project please don't assume that what you have "heard" from the rumor mill is fact.

Those look like normal sized skulls to me. Nothing suggests giant at all.

And you said that you heard from Melba K who said Richard Stubstat has it all wrong. So why does he write so 'knowledgably'. And if he were 'in the loop' at one time or another and he hasnt got it all wrong....what he up to by pre-empting any anouncement?

either a) he's full of bs or B) they fell out over something, he knows all and he'll do anything to spoil the anouncement party

my moneymakers on a)

Wise words. I've already sprained my shoulder patting myself on the back.

THAT is the funniest thing ive read all day....and ive just won first prize in a one legged arse kicking contest with myself :lol:

Edited by megatarsal

Dr. Ketchum's lab in Texas

Interesting report here.

Oh well, I still think she may be onto something with this BF stuff, but this report doesn't look so great. If I had a business, I would hope I would have a better record than that.

'BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.'

ie their credit rating means nothing.

Ever heard of the business that apparently went bust becauce they wernt listed in the 'Thomsons Local'? (its a phone directory). They just didnt pay to be listed thats all. There still in the yellow pages.

I'll lay odds that BBB has no credibility whatsoever in lab-land.

Guest gershake

With no disrespect intended Silver Fox, I just wanted to make sure that everyone here knows that not all that you read on this forum is correct, including the information above. You can all speculate as you wish but until the official press release from the Erickson Project please don't assume that what you have "heard" from the rumor mill is fact.

Always good to hear directly from the source, I'm tired of all the bla-blah...

'BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.'

ie their credit rating means nothing.

Exactly!

The BBB calls to the local businesses and solicits pay for listings, no matter whether the business is good or bad and they only keep reports of paying companies. If you are not a paying member of the BBB, they don't keep reports on file, good or bad.

BFF Patron

All I can say is, what a sham?! Not that they haven't kept some folks from losing their shirt.

I'd say certification from veterinary or genetics certification organizations might be more important too.

Guest Blackdog

There were 19 complaints against this lab listed in detail on that website and it is also stated that the lab is not accredited with the BBB.

If they don't keep records on unaccredited businesses what were the complaints doing there?