Erickson Project

SSR Team

KY is included in the study as well and has contributed greatly to it.

I know that, i just can't understand why Silver Fox said Melba was now 100% convinced BF exists, at least in the PNW, which KY isn't in..

That suggest she's 100% on DP's stuff, but not so on KY wouldn't you think ??

KY is included in the study as well and has contributed greatly to it.

Hey Sasky, can you comment on the alleged "information leak"? Is there any truth to the "Homo sapiens" rumor? There's also the hint on the Erickson Project website: "The goal of Adrian Erickson and his team is to have the collected evidence validated by science and the sasquatch officially recognized as a species or sub-species".

Guest Silver Fox

I know that, i just can't understand why Silver Fox said Melba was now 100% convinced BF exists, at least in the PNW, which KY isn't in..

That suggest she's 100% on DP's stuff, but not so on KY wouldn't you think ??

What does DP mean?

What does KY mean? Kentucky.

Dang, I can't keep my mind out of the gutter when writing this. :lol:

Hey Sasky, can you comment on the alleged "information leak"? Is there any truth to the "Homo sapiens" rumor? There's also the hint on the Erickson Project website: "The goal of Adrian Erickson and his team is to have the collected evidence validated by science and the sasquatch officially recognized as a species or sub-species".

I am sorry, I cannot comment on the DNA results.

BFF Patron

DP David Paulides (author: Tribal Bigfoot/Hoopa Project; contributor: Ketchum analysis)

Edged by a BF hair :lol:

I am sorry, I cannot comment on the DNA results.

Sasky, Would it be possible to just let us know if we are within days, weeks, months, or years from BF disclosure?

I'm not asking for creature facts, just some possible time line information.

I hope that is something that you can disclose when just dealing with a possible or probable time-line.

DP David Paulides (author: Tribal Bigfoot/Hoopa Project; contributor: Ketchum analysis)

Edged by a BF hair :lol:

Yikes, That is on my next book to buy list!

I have recently received from Amazon

1)Sasquatch: Legend meets Science by Jeff Meldrum;also I ordered the DVD and now have both!

2)Big Foot-Prints by Grover S. Krantz

3) :blush: The Legend of Boggy Creek DVD. :rolleyes: It's supposed to be real, and I'm happy to have it, sorta.

I have about another 10 books with a couple of DVDs also that I'm buying as my finances allow.

Soon I will be able to discuss issues because I may actually know what I'm talking about, maybe mostly or sorta! :P We'll see.. :D

Edited by SweetSusiq

I'm boycotting Paulides and all his books. Check this out.

I'm quite willing to wait patiently for whatever comes out of the Erickson Project but I'm not holding my breath.

Abandon any hope for any release of results from The Erickson Project for the foreseeable future.

Is it all about obtaining, documenting, and presenting evidence for better and for worse first and foremost, or is it about becoming The Man rich and famous for proving the existence of sasquatch first and foremost? Is bigfoot the end or the means?

Adrian Erickson, you are cordially invited to please join us and discuss yourself, your efforts, your results and your intentions to a very interested audience at the BFF.

Paulides has been defensive at times but I'm not sure about that CryptoMundo article. A lot of it is speculation or not really relevant. Even if those stories are true doesn't that substantiate the fact that he did work for law enforcement? There were not many sources identified. I do trust Greene though so I don't know.

Guest Silver Fox

Paulides has been defensive at times but I'm not sure about that CryptoMundo article. A lot of it is speculation or not really relevant. Even if those stories are true doesn't that substantiate the fact that he did work for law enforcement? There were not many sources identified. I do trust Greene though so I don't know.

He has a somewhat checkered record, he's clearly a totally arrogant jerk, but OTOH, all that matters is if he can deliver the goods BF-wise. I think he will be pretty good about that, whatever his drawbacks.

SSR Team

For me personally, arrogant jerk or not, i don't particulary care..

I also fail to see what him beating up a Drug Dealer too has to do with anything where BF Research is concerned..

Everyone has Skeletons in their Closet, some more than others..

He writes excellent Books & he has my respect in this field for at least getting out there in this Field & attempting to get an answer, & who knows he just might have done, i have my fingers crossed for him & will be the first to congratulate him if he does..;)

& by the way Suzi, don't worry about your Books by him, they are superb..

SSR Team

What does DP mean?

What does KY mean? Kentucky.

Dang, I can't keep my mind out of the gutter when writing this. :lol:

:D

Sorry, i'm really sorry..

SF, you're a bad Man.. :D

BFF Patron

I do agree the proof will be in the pudding in this project. I see no reason for character assassination as most in the field past and present have had character flaws except a remarkably small percentage (JMHO). That said, I think anyone willing to place as much of their lives into this enigma as Paulides and Erickson have......do warrant my most humble esteem for perspicacity and perseverance. A certain degree of arrogance is required for one to set foot down these paths believe me (short of being an excrement orifice, of course). Just an fyi, I own one of Paulides books, I did balk at buying a second one for my own personal reasons, don't want to be a hypocrite here.