Best Evidence Privately Held

Guest slimwitless

At the time, I contacted DB Young and asked about the time/date stamp and he replied that the date was wrong (actually February 14th, 2007) but the time was right at 1730 or 5:30 pm. I checked the sunrise/sunset tables and on the 14th at Beloit,Wisconsin, the sun set at 1727 on the 14th. The image seems to me like it was taken in full dark, which would not occur for a while if the sun set 3 minutes earlier.

The comparison photo is even earlier, several minutes before sunset and still looks to have been taken in full dark.

Here's a view looking west created with a great program called Stellarium. I used the GPS coordinates for Beloit, Wisconsin and set the time to February 14, 2007 at 17:30. The landscape isn't from Beloit, it's a generic one used by the software.

post-1810-053335700 1321679144_thumb.png

SSR Team

At the time, I contacted DB Young and asked about the time/date stamp and he replied that the date was wrong (actually February 14th, 2007) but the time was right at 1730 or 5:30 pm. I checked the sunrise/sunset tables and on the 14th at Beloit,Wisconsin, the sun set at 1727 on the 14th. The image seems to me like it was taken in full dark, which would not occur for a while if the sun set 3 minutes earlier.

The comparison photo is even earlier, several minutes before sunset and still looks to have been taken in full dark.

I see that the date was admittedly wrong but by my calculations, that location os wrong too & the real location is some 250 miles north no ??

Would that make any difference in anything, light wise ??

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 1

I don't believe any evidence is hidden and when someone suggests it is I believe it's nothing more than baiting for publicity. There's no good reason to hide evidence and to say you have it but won't show out of fear of ridicule is even more ridicule worthy.

I see that the date was admittedly wrong but by my calculations, that location os wrong too & the real location is some 250 miles north no ??

Would that make any difference in anything, light wise ??

The location is on a straight north/south line so the sunset/sunrise table which moves east/west would be the same. Changes in location from east to west or west to east would be different times.

SSR Team

The location is on a straight north/south line so the sunset/sunrise table which moves east/west would be the same. Changes in location from east to west or west to east would be different times.

Ok, i got the East/West thing ( the Location being West of Beloit ) being about 90/100 Miles difference which wouldn't make that much difference i guess ??

I don't believe any evidence is hidden and when someone suggests it is I believe it's nothing more than baiting for publicity. There's no good reason to hide evidence and to say you have it but won't show out of fear of ridicule is even more ridicule worthy.

For once I agree. Put up or shut up.

What firestorm? There won't be one because "I'm not going to start one".

I'll post them when I get something else I'm working on.

I posted the above pics as an example only.

I'll post the others when I'm good and ready.<_<

How Cute! A baby Bigfoot. :wub: Thank you for posting that picture.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest FuriousGeorge

If a bf can tell the difference between hanging a camera in a tree opposed to hanging a shoe in a tree and not come around anymore because he understands the implications of photography, wouldn't posting the photo as an avatar make him lose trust in you forever? ;)