Best Evidence Privately Held

But have you made yourself an avatar out of your photos and take every opportunity to brag about them online ?

If you'd look at her avatar you'd see she surely did Luckyfoot.....ROFLM-O.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Luckyfoot

But have you made yourself an avatar out of your photos and take every opportunity to brag about them online ?

If you'd look at her avatar you'd see she surely did Luckyfoot.....ROFLM-O.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ed Zachary :lol:

That was priceless.....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Guest Luckyfoot

That was priceless.....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

And wouldja look at that . AN ACTUAL PHOTO as an avatar. Not some crayon recreation. Somebody can learn from you :lol:

I have photos that I've never shown publically. I think some are pretty interesting, but for a number of reasons they've never been displayed. I do share a lot of things privately with friends I've made along the way though and they aren't required to agree with my opinions of the photos.

Who were you talking about, me, Painthorse, or Safooty?

Before your time Luckyfoot sasfooty DID have a pic of eyeshine as her avatar....it may be time for you to quit while you're behind......LOL. :)

You can still see it if you click on her avatar... Just sayin'. Pretty cool pic actually.

Guest Luckyfoot

Before your time Luckyfoot sasfooty DID have a pic of eyeshine as her avatar....it may be time for you to quit while you're behind......LOL. :)

I don't see how you see me as being behind. But I guess you being the mod.........

I don't see how you see me as being behind. But I guess you being the mod.........

It was just a phrase..... Let me qualify it for you.....if you'd read older posts or looked at all of Painthorse's posts, before replying the thread wouldn't have been so amusing.

It really lightened the mood here on a rainy Monday. ;)

Guest Luckyfoot

It was just a phrase..... Let me qualify it for you.....if you'd read older posts or looked at all of Painthorse's posts, before replying the thread wouldn't have been so amusing.

It really lightened the mood here on a rainy Monday. ;)

Got it. I can be real good at steppin in it sometimes. :blush:

Here's a good example. Someone else started a thread on my pics on here because they ended up on another web site where someone photo shopped a baby cave man face into the pic. I came into the thread and claimed ownership, was asked for more pics to be posted and answered questions. I was accused of "enhancements" when all "I" had done was use hue and contrast to bring out more definition. Someone also posted drawn in lines to make it out to be what "they wanted to portray" when there was nothing there but dead air.

The thread got so heated that it was locked and then deleted.

Mods, I did not start that thread, I am only posting these pics as an example.

On a side note, I can't help myself, lol. I "do" have other pics of what I believe to be the same animal and it isn't no dang bird.

you could protect your pics so you can easily see if they were altered. I don't believe it's a bird, seems like the head is to big,even for an owl.

some people on here act like they know everything about BF and go on with smug and snide remarks,making claims of great photos and do not show proof of the claims.

they act like a child on a preschool playground that has a new toy and won't let anyone near it and just taunts everyone by constantly boasting on how much fun it is.

Today, the way the world turns, people even question the truth, so they shouldn't wonder why people are so sarcastic and reluctant to believe there grand claims.

Edited by zigoapex

some people on here act like they know everything about BF and go on with smug and snide remarks,making claims of great photos and do not show proof of the claims.

You wouldn't be exaggerating just a tad, would you?

Exaggerating, Please, probably understating.

" Well, isn't that special??? Somebody who actually hints, in public, that it might be possible to get to know them!!! I'm STUNNED! Nearly choked on a chunk of alligator tail.

You're getting close, however, they have made it obvious that nobody owns them. More like the opposite."

Edited by zigoapex

Ummm, I guess I don't quite get the point.

There's nothing about hats, pictures, avatars, cigarette smoking bigfoots, or secret clubs there.

Could you elaborate? I can't seem to find all those claims you were talking about.