Best Evidence Privately Held

Before your time Luckyfoot sasfooty DID have a pic of eyeshine as her avatar....it may be time for you to quit while you're behind......LOL. :)

Was this the same photo that was later found to be a reflected photo of a dog, upside down? I seem to remember something about this but it was quite a while ago.

Wow, who found that out? Last I heard they were undecided as to whether it was a pot head, a giant owl, or a dog hanging from the roof. I guess they didn't know about guinea hens back then. :rolleyes:

My apologies Sasfooty. I did not mean to offend you. I remember seeing a photo of eye shine and, on close inspection, it looked like a dog reflected in the window. That's just my opinion and it's been a while since I've seen it.

I don't remember seeing a Guinea or any other animals, just a dog; I think it was a Lab or some kind of Lab mix. That being said, I'm no expert and can only give an opinion on my own perceptions. If the eye shine was of a Guinea, then I'll have to take your word on it. However, I feel like I would have noticed a beak or feathers. I just remember the dog-like snout and nose, as well as the edge of a window. I suppose, if the Guinea was just outside of a window, it could cause a distorted image with the reflection and the flash.

Guest vilnoori

I personally think it is an owl. Sort of a Rorschach test kind of picture. I can see the sas baby type of image, and also then switch to seeing the back of an owl. Maybe it is because I am a lefty. The rotating ballerina picture can go either way for me, too. It is a trick of perception. Some people never do seem to be able to see another point of view.

So given that it MIGHT be an owl, or it might be a sas baby, what do you think is the simplest answer? Most everyone whose experience does not include multiple and common sightings of sasquatch babies will say, "it's an owl." But for someone (Sasfooty?) who is fortunate enough to see sasquatch babies as a more everyday occurrence, they may see only that it is a sasquatch baby, and think the rest of us are denialists because we see and claim it is only an owl.

Edited by vilnoori

SSR Team

:popcorn:

Don't worry Sas, i've had my avatar up now for 18 Months or so after taking the Picture in the Mount Rainier National Park & no one's bothered me or ever asked about it.. :D

My apologies Sasfooty. I did not mean to offend you. I remember seeing a photo of eye shine and, on close inspection, it looked like a dog reflected in the window. That's just my opinion and it's been a while since I've seen it.

I don't remember seeing a Guinea or any other animals, just a dog; I think it was a Lab or some kind of Lab mix. That being said, I'm no expert and can only give an opinion on my own perceptions. If the eye shine was of a Guinea, then I'll have to take your word on it. However, I feel like I would have noticed a beak or feathers. I just remember the dog-like snout and nose, as well as the edge of a window. I suppose, if the Guinea was just outside of a window, it could cause a distorted image with the reflection and the flash.

I don't get offended easily anymore, Cisco. I just get sarcastic, because it kinda counteracts some of what I get thrown at me.

I don't know here, whether you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are, you're good. And no, it wasn't an owl, a pothead, a dog, or a guinea. It was a bigfoot. We don't have a dog, & even if one was here, it couldn't have been up that high looking in a window.

I have another picture of a smaller one with blue eyes, looking in the same window. And before everybody starts wasting their valuable time screaming for it to be posted, I already did. It was my avatar for several months, but like Bobby, nobody noticed, & "uncharacteristically" I forgot to constantly mention it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobby, why did you take it down? Is it the one on your profile?

Edited by Sasfooty

:popcorn:

What keys are used to make the popcorn image? I just mastered the wink last week.

Sas, so they smoked, wore makeshift clothes, needed baths, and just kinda hung around behind the house? I think maybe it is one of those "occupy -----" protests you got going on there! Spray 'em with a hose! Dang hippies ;) <---- see!

SSR Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobby, why did you take it down? Is it the one on your profile?

I didn't Sas, it's still there..;)

What keys are used to make the popcorn image? I just mastered the wink last week.

Sas, so they smoked, wore makeshift clothes, needed baths, and just kinda hung around behind the house? I think maybe it is one of those "occupy -----" protests you got going on there! Spray 'em with a hose! Dang hippies ;) <---- see!

Hoosier, if you click on the "Show All" in the emoticon box, it will give you a list that contains the popcorn guy.

I don't recall saying that any of them needed a bath. That would be rude. :lol:

I didn't Sas, it's still there..;)

I'm not seeing an avatar for you. Strange....

Edited by Sasfooty

SSR Team

I'm not seeing an avatar for you. Strange....

I have that problem seeing some people's avatar's but not seeing others when i use Google Chrome, not sure why..

So, how about telling us? I would love to hear all about it!

Is it the one on your profile pic?

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest thelion

Whoa there Bobby0 are you telling us your avatar is actually a real picture of a Sasquatch that you took???? I just looked at it and it's an awesome picture real or not.

SSR Team

I'll stop now before any more take it too seriously, it was meant as a joke initially, sorry.. :blush:

post-136-074119700 1321372256_thumb.jpg