what medium to use to introduce video footage of Bigfoot?

LoKee

YouTube will have the largest reach, but there are sooooo many current sasquatch related videos with 99% just total garbage.  Trying to find anything worthwhile is difficult.  I would recommend once it's posted, submit it here.

• Upvote 1

On 1/26/2024 at 8:39 AM, Northern Lights said:

YouTube will have the largest reach, but there are sooooo many current sasquatch related videos with 99% just total garbage.  Trying to find anything worthwhile is difficult.  I would recommend once it's posted, submit it here.

I have some footage that will blow the minds of the world, plus a very good chance for more videographic opportunities

1 hour ago, LoKee said:

I have some footage that will blow the minds of the world, plus a very good chance for more videographic opportunities

Here we go again. Please share. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LoKee said:

Heard this one before....Be careful not to make promises you can't keep. 

However if this is serious and not an attempt at humor, then I would think you would send a copy to legitimate researchers for their opinion first. That way if it is not what you claim/may think it is, you save time and embarrassment. Once you have gotten a few responses or after a reasonable time, then release it on Youtube, here, and other related forums for opinion. Then sit back and take your lumps.

• Upvote 3

If I had footage of Sasquatch that I thought might 'blow the minds of the world', I'd probably ask Bill if he would take a look.  It depends on the motivation I guess.  If proving Bigfoot to Science with video is the goal then that is probably impossible.  If making money is the goal then maybe arrange a non-disclosure meeting with a Channel like Discovery, History, PBS, etc.  If blowing the minds of the world is the only goal then, by all means, post it here (highest Res. possible of course).  You will get credit for the video if no one has seen it already somewhere else and, there are people here with skills and reasoning far beyond the average youtube viewer.  It will either be considered most likely real, possibly real, obviously fake or, it will be ripped to shreds.  Only one way to find out.  :thumbsup:

• Upvote 3

4 Stages of of hoax.

1. Make an extraordinary claim

2. Promise to make it public on a future date, hyping it up along the way.

3. One that date, nothing shows up and explain it needs to be delayed.

4. Go dark.

We are currently in stage 1, we will see how it goes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

just you wait and see, northern lights, just you wait and see.................................................

prepare yourself to be astonished

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, LoKee said:

...........just you wait and see.................................................

5C4471CA-2F41-411B-AC0E-1242D4A7197D.jpeg

25 minutes ago, LoKee said:

just you wait and see, northern lights, just you wait and see.................................................

Would you please tell us when, so we can move to stage 2.  

50 minutes ago, LoKee said:

Please realize promises such as yours have been made numerous times here on BFF.

It's only natural a fair amount of doubt be cast every time claims such as yours are made.

That being said, knock us out.

• Like 1