what medium to use to introduce video footage of Bigfoot?

LoKee

4 hours ago, LoKee said:

just you wait and see, northern lights, just you wait and see.................................................

prepare yourself to be astonished

put it on youtube. we will let you know if it is good or not. easy. 

Hand in hand with viewing eye ball candy is examining the EXIF data. Lack of data is a red flag.

• Upvote 1

regarding youtube, do any of you know how to make the viewing privilege private? Can you set a password and give it out to a select few?

Just upload to a video hosting site like dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/ You can make it private and then just share the link for the video with anyone of your choosing. You can always upload to YouTube at a later time for the public.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2024 at 1:03 PM, LoKee said:

I have some footage that will blow the minds of the world, plus a very good chance for more videographic opportunities

@LoKee if the footage is that good, you might want to copyright it. 

Many of us have been waiting to be astonished again since 1967.  I guess we can wait a little bit longer, but the crickets are probably getting restless… :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, LoKee said:

regarding youtube, do any of you know how to make the viewing privilege private? Can you set a password and give it out to a select few?

Make it private on YouTube and share the link for viewing 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, LoKee said:

1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. From the left menu, select Content.
  3. Click the video that you'd like to edit.
  4. Click the Visibility box and select Share privately.
  5. Enter the emails that you'd like to share your video with, then select SAVE.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

So no video? 

yes, video is coming. I'll post in on YT, keep it private and provide link for all on BFF to view

I also get zapped on this video, that might be a first (to ever get filmed). 

give me some time and I'll get the video posted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, LoKee said:

was this jab aimed at me, Norseman? LoKee doesnt exactly = "Loki"

With your large claims? It doesn’t exactly = “Low key” either. I can upload a video to youtube in under 5 minutes.

Its nothing personal, but long time forum members are pretty cynical because of all the new forum members that make big claims with no evidence and just end up trolls. I wish it wasn’t true, I would love to take everything at face value. But it’s just not the world we live in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

So no video? 

Apparently we jumped straight to radio silence.

Maybe his video is a bigfoot head that blinks, once...

• Haha 1