is Bigfoot YOUR Bigfoot?

LoKee

Hmmm, I feel a denial from y'all regarding how tense this forum can get. extreme butt hurts, bannings, feuds, etc. I think many of you on this thread on with your postings in the past, make my point that "if it isn't YOUR bigfoot....then the other guys bigfoot is BOGUS? 

I take it that 99% of you haven't had a real encounter with Bigfoot and if you think you did, its was an owl hooting, a coyote yipping or a rabbit scurrying through the bushes. I've seen bigfoot, I've video'd bigfoot and have gotten zapped by bigfoot. please show some respect

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, LoKee said:

Hmmm, I feel a denial from y'all regarding how tense this forum can get. extreme butt hurts, bannings, feuds, etc........

So how does this differ from the local lawn bowling club?

.........I think many of you on this thread on with your postings in the past, make my point that "if it isn't YOUR bigfoot....then the other guys bigfoot is BOGUS?.........

So? My bigfoot can kick your bigfoots a$$, because my bigfoot has a bigger foot than yours. But, of course, you can always show us your video and *prove* me wrong, because I don't have a video.

.........I take it that 99% of you haven't had a real encounter with Bigfoot and if you think you did, its was an owl hooting, a coyote yipping or a rabbit scurrying through the bushes........

My encounter was nothing confirmed. It was a single good trackway, along with some campsite disturbance that night that was completely unverified. The disturbance might well have been a raccoon, but the tracks were either a sasquatch or a hoax.

........I've seen bigfoot, I've video'd bigfoot and have gotten zapped by bigfoot. please show some respect

You were "zapped" with what? A ray gun or something?

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, LoKee said:

Hmmm, I feel a denial from y'all regarding how tense this forum can get. extreme butt hurts, bannings, feuds, etc. I think many of you on this thread on with your postings in the past, make my point that "if it isn't YOUR bigfoot....then the other guys bigfoot is BOGUS? 

I take it that 99% of you haven't had a real encounter with Bigfoot and if you think you did, its was an owl hooting, a coyote yipping or a rabbit scurrying through the bushes. I've seen bigfoot, I've video'd bigfoot and have gotten zapped by bigfoot. please show some respect

Save yo drama fo Mama.

59 minutes ago, LoKee said:

Thus far the only drama happening here was caused by you. You’re a new forum member with a mischievous forum name making big claims with absolutely ZERO evidence to back any of it up…… I am not jealous of you at all. You’re the same game played over and over and over again on this forum by people who evidently seek attention, ANY attention even if it’s bad.

You’re not Loki…..you’re a TROLL. 

You have had plenty of time to post any video you claim to have. 👋🏻 Bye.

wow, just think of the power that could be formulated if y'all quit the sniping, badmouthing and bullying so you could combine efforts and once and for all, get this bigfoot mystery SOLVED

And for you, Norseman, bye to you, too. I'll post up my video(s) when I'm ready. Geez, for a guy who disclaims all videos as non evidence, your anger and dissapointment in me (not posting vids at your command) for an upcoming "Video" is absurb. I'm trying to film a bigfoot family unit and don't want to post any vids until I get this unit filmed. If I don't, I still will post up a video. 

Get over yourself, Norseman

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe Lokee's bigfoot in his video is an owl or coyote. 

2 hours ago, LoKee said:

sniping, badmouthing and bullying

Like you are doing?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LoKee said:

wow, just think of the power that could be formulated if y'all quit the sniping, badmouthing and bullying...........

Yeah, we might even be able to zap folks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I await the, "I was going to post my amazing, incontrovertible video proof but due to the hostility expressed in this forum... I deem you all unworthy." post coming soon.

I don't think there is hostility as much as healthy skepticism considering the amount of jokesters with too much time on their hands who've made such claims before. And if the attitudes on this forum bother Lokee so much, heaven help him if he ever tries displaying his "proof" to the wider world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, norseman said:

You’re the same game played over and over and over again on this forum by people who evidently seek attention, ANY attention even if it’s bad.

You’re not Loki…..you’re a TROLL. 

Low self esteem is what drives trolls to seek attention, even if it’s negative they find it gratifying.

• Like 1

the gang mentality/hostility....well....the responses on this post have made my point. Maybe I should at least get some credit for bringing some of you folks 'together'...case in point, "Frenemies" hiflier and norseman have found some common ground attacking me. Of course, their lil' feud will continue soon

anyway, i will be posting a vid, maybe 2+ vids soon

Edited by LoKee