is Bigfoot YOUR Bigfoot?

LoKee

18 minutes ago, LoKee said:

the gang mentality/hostility....well....the responses on this post have made my point. Maybe I should at least get some credit for bringing some of you folks 'together'...case in point, "Frenemies" hiflier and norseman have found some common ground attacking me. Of course, their lil' feud will continue soon

anyway, i will be posting a vid, maybe 2+ vids soon

You seem rather well informed about what goes on in this forum for someone who only joined on January 23rd?

🤔

Just now, norseman said:

You seem rather well informed about what goes on in this forum for someone who only joined on January 23rd?

🤔

I forget some of the names used by our most recent repeatedly banned participant. The posting style is familiar.

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I forget some of the names used by our most recent repeatedly banned participant. The posting style is familiar.

Starchunk? 

Just now, norseman said:

Starchunk? 

I believe that might have been one of his earlier names, but more recently...........

17 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I believe that might have been one of his earlier names, but more recently...........

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Larryzed/vinchyfoot!

🤑🤑=🐓=🍗

• Haha 1

Hee hee, don't really know those names of which I'm presuming have been members you've labeled as trolls. In regards to being quite up to date on the going ons of this forum, while only being a new member, that's easily explained: reading past threads.

Hey, Norseman (or Norse Boy, since my presence seems to dissuade you from pulling up your grown up pants), thought you were putting me on ignore????

You're all quite the lil' clique, .... will give you that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ I'm starting to see why the bigfeets zapped you.  

Edited by xspider1
  • Haha 3

On 2/6/2024 at 5:22 PM, LoKee said:

Hee hee, don't really know those names of which I'm presuming have been members you've labeled as trolls. In regards to being quite up to date on the going ons of this forum, while only being a new member, that's easily explained: reading past threads.

Hey, Norseman (or Norse Boy, since my presence seems to dissuade you from pulling up your grown up pants), thought you were putting me on ignore????

You're all quite the lil' clique, .... will give you that

okey dokey lokee. share your video!

^ I’m shocked!  No, I mean I’m zapped!  Wrote a song about it:

My foot’s better than your foot

My foot’s better than yours 

My foot’s better cuz he zaps people ️ 

My foot’s better than yours…

Stay tuned for several earth-shattering videos of my habituated family of dwarf bigfeet zapping everything in sight!

ETA, Spring 2034 :popcorn:

• Haha 2