is Bigfoot YOUR Bigfoot?

LoKee

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

I think he came here expecting a gullible audience. Tables turned.

IMG_1561.jpeg

• Haha 1

My bigfoot cane beat up your bigfoot.

On 2/10/2024 at 8:26 PM, Incorrigible1 said:

I think he came here expecting a gullible audience. Tables turned.

Exactly. 

The audience has already seen this comedy act numerous times. We're just wondering if it's the same comedian in a different mask, or if it's a new comedian.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

I’d be blown away if LoKee actually believes in bigfoot.

I'd be blown away if anyone actually posted some astonishing video as they promised...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I can't say Bigfoot is MY Bigfoot.  I can't say they belong to anyone, though I have throughout my life of interest in Bigfoot seen "The Four Horsemen" all seem to lay claim to, and be jealous of, any evidence brought forth by the others.  Dahinden wouldn't share files or info, and seemed to scoff at Krantz, and John Greene hated Dahinden according to Steenburgen....on and on and so it went.

Personally, I can't poo poo anyone else's thoughts on the subject.  After my face to face encounter in November, 1993, I went from being convinced by evidence that they were real and  flesh and blood biological hominem, to knowing they were real.  It took me a long time to tell anyone other than my maternal grandfather what had happened because I thought people, especially the police community of which I was a member would ride me mercilessly.  But knowing didn't make me take possession of the one I saw, or have the temerity to claim I knew anything more about the creatures than I did before I saw one....I only knew that they were real.  Nothing more about lifestyle, culture, habits, etc.

Now, regardless of who it is that brings in incontrovertible proof to the public, and the scientific community, I will be almost sad for them because neither  they nor the remaining Bigfoot in the area where it was discovered will know another moments peace for a long time.  

• Upvote 2