is Bigfoot YOUR Bigfoot?

LoKee

I've spent a lot of time going through the past threads on this site and have noticed that Bigfooters can be an extremely jealous bunch if another Bigfooter presents proof. If it's NOT "your" Bigfoot, is another's Bigfoot not legit? 

It's quite apparent that anger festers on here time to time, with some members boiling over and seemingly ready to maim, destroy and kill. Not sure I'd want to be physically in reach of some of you for fear of violence. It's no wonder the BF community CANNOT come together!

Edited by LoKee
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HA! just got a Down Vote, that took 2 minutes! Kind of sad that this site doesn't require identity of the "voters"

27 minutes ago, LoKee said:

.......Bigfooters can be an extremely jealous bunch if another Bigfooter presents proof.........

I missed the proof that was presented. Got a reference for me?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I missed the proof that was presented. Got a reference for me?

hold your horses, soon enough, we'll have "proof" for you, so don't you worry your pretty little head.

The word proof in quotation marks? And the use of the collective pronoun "we'll" is hilarious. Love it! ;)

Edited by hiflier

7 hours ago, LoKee said:

I've spent a lot of time going through the past threads on this site and have noticed that Bigfooters can be an extremely jealous bunch if another Bigfooter presents proof. If it's NOT "your" Bigfoot, is another's Bigfoot not legit? 

It's quite apparent that anger festers on here time to time, with some members boiling over and seemingly ready to maim, destroy and kill. Not sure I'd want to be physically in reach of some of you for fear of violence. It's no wonder the BF community CANNOT come together!

I for one would applaud any person that provides proof. Unfortunately videos are not proof.

• Upvote 1

I don’t recall seeing anything particularly jealousy-inducing presented by forum members.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 7.62 said:

Not to rude but this site occasionally does admit in dumbasses :D

What percentage of the public are 'dumbasses'? 

14 hours ago, Doug said:

The pattern that is forming, is somehow familiar to me.

no way :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

What percentage of the public are 'dumbasses'? 

never mind no political speech allowed in this forum 

Edited by 7.62
my own political views

19 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

........never mind no political speech allowed in this forum 

That was intended as a social psychological question, perfectly suited for the sasquatch phenomenon. I suppose it can be viewed as "political" because everything has become political, from the hydrology of flushing toilets to the weather.

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

That was intended as a social psychological question, perfectly suited for the sasquatch phenomenon. I suppose it can be viewed as "political" because everything has become political, from the hydrology of flushing toilets to the weather.

I just didn't want  the thread to get derailed by my post which is why the edit 

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

I just didn't want  the thread to get derailed by my post which is why the edit 

Some might call this very thread a "derail". As a former railroader, there was a big difference between a "derail" and a "train wreck". That difference was usually recognized as the amount of damage incurred.

• Haha 2