getting Zapped by Bigfoot - any of you members have it happen?

LoKee

It knocked me on my butt! Not sure how Bigfoot does it, some ultrasonic wave emitted? I dunno

Tell me about when you got zapped, how did it feel and any idea(s) how Bigfoot does this?

Ray gun I think it used 

I remember flying through space and then landed  5 states away....crazy stuff 

Edited by 7.62
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

A day after insulting the members here, now you're seeking to engage in dialogue?

Just now, Incorrigible1 said:

A day after insulting the members here, now you're seeking to engage in dialogue?

Do you really think that's what he wants icon_smile_wink.gif.660455496c69ceab713d29f02b84707b.gif

I got zapped by something 30 years ago.

Missing time, I don't know if it was bigfoot or not.

But it happened.

7 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

pardon me? 

1 hour ago, LoKee said:

pardon me? 

Shouldn't you be uploading a video, or something?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, OldMort said:

I got zapped by something 30 years ago.

Missing time, I don't know if it was bigfoot or not.

But it happened.

🛸

the zapping phenomenon has been cussed and discussed here and up to now, has been reasonably accepted here. Well, until I came along, lil' ole me, an actual person that's been zapped....all of a sudden ZAP, many of you go into the all talk no action ridicule. and go midievel on my ass. Why is that?

ps: many of you are violating the TOS in regards to your treatment of another member

Edited by LoKee

15 minutes ago, LoKee said:

the zapping phenomenon has been cussed and discussed here and up to now, has been reasonably accepted here. Well, until I came along, lil' ole me, an actual person that's been zapped....all of a sudden ZAP, many of you go into the all talk no action ridicule. and go midievel on my ass. Why is that?

ps: many of you are violating the TOS in regards to your treatment of another member

It’s medieval.

17 minutes ago, LoKee said:

the zapping phenomenon has been cussed and discussed here and up to now, has been reasonably accepted here. Well, until I came along, lil' ole me, an actual person that's been zapped....all of a sudden ZAP, many of you go into the all talk no action ridicule. and go midievel on my ass. Why is that?........

We've even had people discuss leaving cigarettes and Bic lighters for sasquatches to enjoy. Such stuff generally begins as the basis for joking around, then as the claimant continues on wild tangents, the joking tends to turn to disgust.

22 minutes ago, LoKee said:

And you've NEVER been on the BFF. Like the check's in the mail.