getting Zapped by Bigfoot - any of you members have it happen?

LoKee

17 hours ago, LoKee said:

the zapping phenomenon has been cussed and discussed here and up to now, has been reasonably accepted here. Well, until I came along, lil' ole me, an actual person that's been zapped....all of a sudden ZAP, many of you go into the all talk no action ridicule. and go midievel on my ass. Why is that?

ps: many of you are violating the TOS in regards to your treatment of another member

There are scientific principles that support that idea of zapping, and I tend to believe people, so I am open to hearing about your experiences. How do you know it was a Sasquatch? Did you see it do something that would lead you to believe you were zapped? Tell us more about what happened and the circumstances around it happening. It will provide a lot of missing context. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/5/2024 at 8:29 PM, LoKee said:

It knocked me on my butt! Not sure how Bigfoot does it, some ultrasonic wave emitted? I dunno

Tell me about when you got zapped, how did it feel and any idea(s) how Bigfoot does this?

Perhaps, you should have put this in the joke section 

Most of us get zapped by dwarf Bigfoots almost every day.  And, we have many videos to prove that dwarf, Homo sapien zapping bigfoot are virtually everywhere and they should be classified by Science immediately!  Unfortunately, there are apparently no sites on the Internet which allow posting videos.  :nono:

Edited by xspider1

After experiencing a rather close proximity growl of incredible sound pressure, I have no doubt they're of sufficient body mass to produce infrasound, which has been attributed to being the basis of "zapping"

15 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

After experiencing a rather close proximity growl of incredible sound pressure, I have no doubt they're of sufficient body mass to produce infrasound, which has been attributed to being the basis of "zapping"

Elephants utilize infrasound that travels for miles, but I've never heard anybody describe being "zapped" by it. Sonic weapons are primarily in the ultrasonic range.

On 2/5/2024 at 7:29 PM, LoKee said:

It knocked me on my butt! Not sure how Bigfoot does it, some ultrasonic wave emitted? I dunno

Tell me about when you got zapped, how did it feel and any idea(s) how Bigfoot does this?

I think you need to stay away from those shrooms...

12 hours ago, Huntster said:

Elephants utilize infrasound that travels for miles, but I've never heard anybody describe being "zapped" by it.

Yeah.   Not at all the same thing.    I have experienced infrasound.   I have not been "zapped" but I've surely heard/read the descriptions.    An acquaintance described his experience as being like an extended duration heavy electric shock .. like being tazed to death.     What I experienced was nothing like that.    It was emotional detachment, no fear, not even curiosity.  

5 minutes ago, MIB said:

.........An acquaintance described his experience as being like an extended duration heavy electric shock .. like being tazed to death.     What I experienced was nothing like that.    It was emotional detachment, no fear, not even curiosity.  

Do you know where the sound came from?

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Do you know where the sound came from?

Remember, infrasound, not sound, so I didn't truly "hear" it.   The source was not seen if that's what you are asking.   Direction / location could sometimes be derived from other things happening at the same time.    There was one night I could hear breathing accompanying the presumed infrasound.   I could not figure out where the breathing was coming from.    In the dark, in a bivy.   Not to the right, not to the left, not beyond my head, not beyond my feet.    All I can really come up with is it was standing over me.    Another time something was thrashing the "snot" out of brush 40 yards away .. something that was in the back edge of the brush and could have just quietly left if it wished.   I presume that was the location of the source.   That one was weird as I was hunting with tags valid for 3 species in my pocket.   No fear, no thought to hunting, and no curiosity, just looked at my maps on the truck hood, then folded them up, climbed back in the truck, and drove away.   The whole notion of not even being curious, never mind concerned for safety, is most viscerally unsettling.

3 minutes ago, MIB said:

Remember, infrasound, not sound, so I didn't truly "hear" it.   The source was not seen if that's what you are asking.........

Yeah, I understand that. From your response, I assume there was no known or identified source. So how do you know that you had been affected by infrasound?

I have read of ultrasound weapons. My understanding is that they have been deployed at some embassies, and I've read news reports of events that were not reported as the use of sonic weapons at embassy riots when the threat of breach and being overrun was feared. Suddenly, the crowds 'got sick'. They cannot be heard, but it results in immediate illness that resembles seasickness and/or vertigo. Finding the source of that weapon or evidence of its use might be possible with some sort of equipment, I suppose. 

there is a tiger , in India I think , that is reported to use "infrasound" to stun their prey

I just always thought that perhaps ultrasound was not so much being "zapped" as your own body's way of dealing with possible danger. we all have that prickly 6th sense about things...the gut instinct...maybe US is a person just freezing up like a rabbit does.

• Upvote 1

I should have google before i posted, I was just replying from memory. Apparently it's part of the growl that carries ultra low frequencies. I guess I was trying to imagine tigers silently stunning their prey.