Jump to content

getting Zapped by Bigfoot - any of you members have it happen?


LoKee

Recommended Posts

Moderator
5 hours ago, Huntster said:

 

Yeah, I understand that. From your response, I assume there was no known or identified source. So how do you know that you had been affected by infrasound?

 

I have read of ultrasound weapons. My understanding is that they have been deployed at some embassies, and I've read news reports of events that were not reported as the use of sonic weapons at embassy riots when the threat of breach and being overrun was feared. Suddenly, the crowds 'got sick'. They cannot be heard, but it results in immediate illness that resembles seasickness and/or vertigo. Finding the source of that weapon or evidence of its use might be possible with some sort of equipment, I suppose. 

 

There are a couple things to study up on.    One is brain wave frequencies which represent, alpha, delta, etc states .. they get a lot of hype in the woo woo circles and much is, imho, crap.   Deep end.   However, behind the misuse of terminology and so on there is science.     This is a decent description: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Brain-waves-charts-description_fig1_325701712.   The other is brain wave entrainment.   A bit of info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment.   

 

The implication is that sufficiently powerful infrasound can force the brain waves to synchronize to its frequencies and thus more or less force the "subject" into a particular mental state .. fear, agitation, relaxation, etc.   There seem to be medical ethical issues with any deliberate further testing so there aren't absolute results to draw on, only bits and pieces which to me seem to fit together.

 

There was nothing in the white papers I read about getting sick though it is in the bigfoot literature.    A wild, speculative guess is that could be a result of too much power and not precise enough frequency control.  

 

Anyway, as to your question about "so how do you know" .. I don't.  Not really.  I don't have equipment to detect or measure infrasound.    However, what I experienced under Devil's Lake brings to mind theta state, essentially a waking trance.     It's the best explanation I can find for being in what should be highly stressful situations, aware of them, yet absolutely disconnected from the emotional impacts those situations should have had.   

 

I'm open to other ideas but they have to have some science behind them, not just new age gack or ignorant dismissal.   SOMETHING happened.   I want to understand it.    What I've read about the frequencies of brain states and brain wave entrainment seem to be the best fit I've found so far.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MIB said:

The implication is that sufficiently powerful infrasound can force the brain waves to synchronize to its frequencies and thus more or less force the "subject" into a particular mental state .. fear, agitation, relaxation, etc.   There seem to be medical ethical issues with any deliberate further testing so there aren't absolute results to draw on, only bits and pieces which to me seem to fit together.

 Good links MIB.

I will add Mu wave  7.5--12.5Hz, usually 9--11Hz   &  SMR wave   12.5--15.5Hz.

For a long time, I have guessed that there is an impressed amino acid imbalance with a zapping event. Good guess but I do not know.

We have to keep in mind that infrasound is pressure waves traveling through the air. We are bombarded with infrasound 24/7/365/366.

The conundrum on the projector is how many frequencies and how does the projector remain isolated from the effects of the acoustic transmissions?

I have wondered if the projected sound is a narrow range in the infrasound region or 2 different frequencies that combine in the brain to be perceived as infrasound.

Musicians have used binaural beats for many years. A short, simplistic explanation is that 2 different frequencies in the sonic range can combine in our brains and we interpret the noise as infrasonic. Health effects of infrasound are not fully documented.

A civilian can not make an infrasound projector. It is possible to use binaural beat devices to imitate infrasound and project at our hairy cousins. Just wondering what their response would be.

My questions do not have answers at this time.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

 .........We have to keep in mind that infrasound is pressure waves traveling through the air. We are bombarded with infrasound 24/7/365/366.........

 

Are most of these waves produced by man made sources?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moderator
8 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

The conundrum on the projector is how many frequencies and how does the projector remain isolated from the effects of the acoustic transmissions?

 

Good questions.   Speculations only of course?   I suspect what is infrasound to us is not necessarily infrasound to them.    Just based on personal experiences out there, I'd say the bottom end of what I've experienced would be 7-8 Hz if it was infrasound.    Maybe that is within their audible range and not something they have a need to be isolated from.    So our hearing stops at 20 Hz if we're in perfect health, maybe theirs drops to 7-8 Hz.   And how many frequencies?   Maybe it is jumbled harmonics among frequencies that produce the sick feelings if it is really infrasound.   Perhaps infrasound manipulation is a learned/developed skill .. like singing is for us.    Maybe the little ones are like our little ones trying to sing.   Fingernails on a chalk board of sorts.  

 

Speculation at best!  :)    But certainly things I've pondered even if I have no way to test them.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, MIB said:

.........I have no way to test them.

 

Well, radio receivers can detect infrasound, and so far the only native animals I can come up with in a google search that can be expected to be found in the PNW that emit infrasound is a pigeon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Are most of these waves produced by man made sources?

 

No. We have about 44 lightning strikes per second on Earth. Those are sources of the Schumann frequencies. The ionosphere is a variable height wave guide and the Schumann peak frequencies constantly roar around the planet. The frequencies in Hz are: 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3, 33.8. Everything on Earth vibrates. The debate on human vibration rages on but a range of 9 to 16Hz is accepted. 

Non lightning sources can be volcanoes, air turbulence, earthquakes, seismic activity.

Rotating electrical equipment can be a man made source. Electric motors can irritate humans. Wind generator farms are being monitored for harmful noise.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Well, radio receivers can detect infrasound, and so far the only native animals I can come up with in a google search that can be expected to be found in the PNW that emit infrasound is a pigeon. 

 

Depends on the length of the antenna. For fun, Google for a conversion calculator site for frequency to wavelength. Diaper up. Plug in a few infrasonic frequencies.

I am not sure if ELF is still used to communicate with submarines. There is a site in Washington State that can be used for submarine speak. The Jim Creek Naval Radio Station. The antenna is huge and only for one way messages to subs.

Infrasound detecting apps are available for smart phones. The caveat is that the microphones in smart phones are designed for human voices. The mic and other elements of the phone may vibrate / have resonances that influence the display on the phone. The apps are free / low cost so go for it. Visit a zoo and scan the giraffes and elephants and hippos if they are available.

Measurement microphones are designed for infrasound. If the target is not in an anechoic chamber, extraneous sounds will be picked up and that is the reason that a measurement microphone in a forest environment will receive a smorgasbord of constantly changing natural sounds.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MIB said:

 

Good questions.   Speculations only of course?   I suspect what is infrasound to us is not necessarily infrasound to them.    Just based on personal experiences out there, I'd say the bottom end of what I've experienced would be 7-8 Hz if it was infrasound.    Maybe that is within their audible range and not something they have a need to be isolated from.    So our hearing stops at 20 Hz if we're in perfect health, maybe theirs drops to 7-8 Hz.   And how many frequencies?   Maybe it is jumbled harmonics among frequencies that produce the sick feelings if it is really infrasound.   Perhaps infrasound manipulation is a learned/developed skill .. like singing is for us.    Maybe the little ones are like our little ones trying to sing.   Fingernails on a chalk board of sorts.  

 

Speculation at best!  :)    But certainly things I've pondered even if I have no way to test them.

 

 

I dug into my files and found some old research that elaborates on a few animal reactions to naturally occurring infrasound. Explains why no animals died in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. The underlying merit of the paper is safety. Infrasound is difficult to impossible to attenuate. There has been research on reducing wind noise with 8lb polyurethane foam. Perhaps a hat made from 8lb polyurethane foam topped with tin foil 'Devo' style.

 

https://www.ndt.net/article/ultragarsas/Vol.64-No.3-2009_06-Guzas.pdf

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Rotating electrical equipment can be a man made source. Electric motors can irritate humans. Wind

I found this out when my wife, grandson, his wife, and daughter who lived with me were always angry when we sat in the living room. I discovered that our unused ceiling fan motor was not operating the fan, but was on and grinding at a nearly undetectable in audio. I turned it off and we all just relaxed and the living room became a relaxing area once again.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2024 at 8:29 PM, LoKee said:

It knocked me on my butt! Not sure how Bigfoot does it, some ultrasonic wave emitted? I dunno

 

Tell me about when you got zapped, how did it feel and any idea(s) how Bigfoot does this?

Sorry, no.  Been roared at which was quite the experience and warned off with knocks and listened to a beautiful rendition of the Ohio moan, but so far no zaps.  I did have an 67 Mustang have a complete electrical malfunction for a minute late at night on a county dirt road in 1985, but no BF was present that I am aware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...