Name That Poop!

What would the experts on here think of the possible owner of this scat to be? Also what were they eating? Location: Trinity River bottoms SE of Dallas.

Looks like Black Bear poop typically seen all over. A large bear will leave a pile half the size of a bottle.

BF poop is 4 times the size of human poop.

Name That Poop is a funny thread title. Sounds like a segment you would watch on a game show.

I've never heard of black bear near Dallas but it's possible since SE TX has them. The scat looks small for a full sized bear to me but maybe it was a younger bear.

Looks like Black Bear poop typically seen all over. A large bear will leave a pile half the size of a bottle.

BF poop is 4 times the size of human poop.

Even young Bigfoots :blink:

I wish I could have been the first to reply to this thread, because I would have simply said

"Melvin".

Edited to say that I've never before seen so many crappy responses to a thread.

Edited by Bonehead74

Well fed skunk? Seems kinda small compared with the piles of bear poo I have seen...esp. when they get into a good sized berry patch...<shrug> hope no one pooh-pooh's my response here...eh, fox might be equally likely...

Edited by notgiganto

Well fed skunk? Seems kinda small compared with the piles of bear poo I have seen...esp. when they get into a good sized berry patch...<shrug> hope no one pooh-pooh's my response here...

Don't worry NG, I won't dump on you. I just hope no one else piles on.

Edited by Bonehead74

You may never figure it out. Like you said, after gorging on berries, the animal was likely well cleaned out...big poop from a smaller animal or little poop from a bigger one, I guess berries are the great equalizer...anything else causing you to consider 'squatch?

You may never figure it out. Like you said, after gorging on berries, the animal was likely well cleaned out...big poop from a smaller animal or little poop from a bigger one, I guess berries are the great equalizer...anything else causing you to consider 'squatch?

Well to be honest, I wasn't considering squatch hardly at all (unless juvie) . Just curious to what it was most likely but like most of what we do, nothing is certain.