Erickson Project

derk- You have my full support( not that you need it ). You and the General have both come on this website and taken a lot of time trying to fill us in as much as you can and done so admerably. I also agree with your statement about Melba, she has probably put a lot of her blood and guts into this study and we ALL need to respect her. These types of studies have to be done thourouly and without any errors( unlike my spelling ) and we need to have patience until the whole study comes out. As for you sir, some people in the cutting edge of the research field have stated that you have done your end of this field work professionally and truethfully as a researcher can be. My apreciation for your effort. ptangier

Guest believer

Talked to Monisha Martins, reporter for the Maple Ridge news. Maple Ridge, BC.

Part two comes out tomorrow of article noted.

She did not know of any date for documentary, just that it was dependent on dna.

She said Dr. Ketchum did not say anything ( I assume she asked her)

The Reel productions I called was not involved in project ( Colorado-based)

She said other people had called her today. Had a little laugh about that.

Maybe I surprised her calling from Tenn.

Mapleridgenews.com

And no I am not a whacko, all the infighting grows old.

Perhaps this is just frustration showing itself.

Is one group afraid that another will trump another, what gives?

Guest Stubstad

That post was back on June 19th. The rule regarding the allusion to curse words was just issued a few days ago, but since you reqouted it, I'll need to edit out your post.

No that is not trolling, he is not attacking you as a person or your character, he is mad at you for talking about the study.

Your post was a direct dig at General's character, off topic, and posted to get a response from other posters.i.e. trolling.

Hmmm ... interesting. Sounds like some folks are created a bit more equal than others. Or: some get the benefit of a doubt; others don't.

I'm sure that the General, Derek R., and Melba K. are the only ones that have spent years of blood, sweat and tears on the subject of sasquatch (or bigfoot), DNA or the collecting of samples & doing "parallel" or complimentary research.

BTW, no response needed. I'm not trolling. Not even as a mere part of the proletariat.

Richard

Hmmm ... interesting. Sounds like some folks are created a bit more equal than others. Or: some get the benefit of a doubt; others don't.

I'm sure that the General, Derek R., and Melba K. are the only ones that have spent years of blood, sweat and tears on the subject of sasquatch (or bigfoot), DNA or the collecting of samples & doing "parallel" or complimentary research.

BTW, no response needed. I'm not trolling. Not even as a mere part of the proletariat.

Richard

I'm starting to sympathize with Melba's decisions.

Edited by will
  • Upvote 1

derk- You have my full support( not that you need it ). You and the General have both come on this website and taken a lot of time trying to fill us in as much as you can and done so admerably. I also agree with your statement about Melba, she has probably put a lot of her blood and guts into this study and we ALL need to respect her. These types of studies have to be done thourouly and without any errors( unlike my spelling ) and we need to have patience until the whole study comes out. As for you sir, some people in the cutting edge of the research field have stated that you have done your end of this field work professionally and truethfully as a researcher can be. My apreciation for your effort. ptangier

Yes I'll second that.

great post ptangier

Richard

[/quote

This post is a troll in and of itself also, since you posted it to get a response from me. I guess I'll have to respect that so check your PM's.

Guest HairyGreek

This post is a troll in and of itself also, since you posted it to get a response from me. I guess I'll have to respect that so check your PM's.

Uh-oh. I know what that means...personally. ROFL. Should have quit when he was ahead...

Arguing publicly with a Moderator over a decision, it not necessarily the wisest of things to do. If you have an issue, take it to a PM and/or appeal to the Admins. But the BFF Rules and Guidelines implicitly clarify it is the MODS and ADMINS that determine what constitutes a troll violation. If you feel something is a troll post, you do not re-post it in the public section of the forum, (Violation of Rule 1E), you go to the post and click report and fill out the submission.

Not to mention such public challenges are a direct violation of BFF Rule 3A.

Considering that someone has violated no less than 4 rules of the BFF in very short order, and openly challenged a moderator, they should consider themselves lucky to still have posting privileges and not under mod review and or suspension.

It shows how hard we work and are tolerable as staff to have everyone included in discussions.

Guest HairyGreek

OK, JODIE, I THINK I SEE (FINALLY)........

FYI, Chief. You may not know this as you don't know what a troll is either, but all-caps is considered internet "yelling". Just an FYI if you don't. It can come off a little rude. :)

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest Biggie

It shows how hard we work and are tolerable as staff to have everyone included in discussions.

Yes it does and I for one sincerely appreciate that. I and others here have respectfully questioned mods privately on another bf forum over their decisions and we all got the boot without notice or explanation for it. I must say we are all better off posting here since this is a much better forum so they actually did us a favor in the end for which I'm actually grateful. I wish I would have found this forum to begin with in the first place. It would have saved me a lot of aggravation over the years.

Guest believer

Per the Maple Ridge article, Dr. Ketchum would not comment on the DNA but is scheduled to speak on the subject in October in Oklahoma.

What struck me was the words about credit. Maybe there is unknown hamhock out there:)

SSR Team

Guest HairyGreek

Did you put this link up in the relevent convos on the General board? This is a great read and will shut some (well, one or two) folks up I hope.

Also, a real journalist writing a real article? Someone pinch me!

Edited by HairyGreek