Erickson Project

We haven't heard a long time from Sasky, who's apparently directly involved with the Erickson project. Hmm. Maybe she can shed some light on this. What else does the video show?

I do suspect that she's the lead scientist of the project. If this was the case I'd really like to hear from her about her feelings towards the hoax allegations, the Brisson photos, the rock throwing and especially the Sylvanic footage/case that Erickson thinks is legit.

Edited by SwissChris

Guest Bigfoothunter

When did he say that ??

The still Frame was only released yesterday ??

John had said this to me on a couple of occassions ... the last being this past Wednsday as he sat in his living room. He and June was sitting on their love-seat and I was sitting on the couch. I believe John had said that it was Erickson who showed him some film footage. It was then that our conversation moved onto the Ivan Marx cripple-foot video hoax and the length some people will go to so to hoax a video. I recall us also talking about our belief that the Carter Coy claims was ridiculous.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Getting that close to a Sasquatch is a blessing

I accept it for what they say it is.

If I want to believe in something based on someones word, then I'll stick to religion. I mean .... didn't the georgia hoax not teach us something.

Guest COGrizzly

I'm pretty sure Sasky stated at one point that she's not Leila Hadj-Chikh.

She is not. 100% sure.

Super nice person though, in my experience.

Bigfoothunter, and Steenburg, We are Friends of Randy Brisson and the Erickson team, We are tired of your incorrect information about Randy, You and Steenburg are angry that your not with the ones getting it Done, Thomas lives about 20 min from Randy and has his number, Randy is the only one to get Great Evidence from Canada, He has Videos and other Great Evidence.

Melba, and the Scientist, and Adrian, will back Randy up 100 percent. You have no direct involvement so are just guessing, at best. Many do not want anything to do with you guys.

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to forum rules

Bigfoothunter, and Steenburg, We are Friends of Randy Brisson and the Erickson team, We are tired of your incorrect information about Randy, You and Steenburg are angry that your not with the ones getting it Done, Thomas lives about 20 min from Randy and has his number, Randy is the only one to get Great Evidence from Canada, He has Videos and other Great Evidence.

Melba, and the Scientist, and Adrian, will back Randy up 100 percent. You have no direct involvement so are just guessing, at best. Many do not want anything to do with you guys.

LOL :lol: Well I guess I am destined to be the outsider looking in :rolleyes:

Thomas Steenburg

Edited by Jodie
edited original quote and response to conform to forum rules

Guest believer

I grew up in Kentucky and to me this is just continued affirmation of what I had been told growing up.

I talked to Mr. Erikson and I believe him.

I think turkey hunting with a knife would be easier than stalking a squatch.

For those folks to interact at those sites with one is a blessing.

I know everyone on here would not pass on an opportunity

Dave

Guest jimmy simpson

So what is this "great evidence"?

No kidding... on the erickson trailer it is referred to as "compelling evidence".... compelling evidence has sent many innocent people to jail... a project, and people that boast the way those surrounded with the erickson project seem to, should be using words like " concrete proof"... sketchy videos, hair samples, and all that really mean nothing...seriously, lose morality for a day. If you have time to point a video camera at one and get hours of footage... you can put a bullet in one... then call national geo graphic...

You know it's funny what Leila Hadj-Chikh says in the trailer:

"Definitely we had some really great opportunities to collect quite compelling evidence..."

Just opportunities? I hope not.

No kidding... on the erickson trailer it is referred to as "compelling evidence".... compelling evidence has sent many innocent people to jail... a project, and people that boast the way those surrounded with the erickson project seem to, should be using words like " concrete proof"... sketchy videos, hair samples, and all that really mean nothing...seriously, lose morality for a day. If you have time to point a video camera at one and get hours of footage... you can put a bullet in one... then call national geo graphic...

Actually I was referring to the post by "Bigguysquatch" who said that Randy Brisson is the only one who has collected "Great Evidence" from Canada. Brisson is the guy who shot the head-over-the-stump pics which are - in my opinion - hoaxes.

Edited by SwissChris