Erickson Project

Guest billgreen2010

BillyGreen.. Think we're all still waiting. Will it be wrapped up in a bow for us to see at Christmas or is this a new year event we have to look forward too? :mellow:

hey everyone great saturday i hope we see new documentary seriously before or after thanksgiving. someone here email the director please of the documentary updates as this continues :D

Guest believer

Here you go kids.

Adrian Erickson

adrain@regalridge.com

250-486-0006

He is the developer of a very beautiful section of British Columbia called Regal Ridge. :D

Plus he is big game hunter.

Just Google- regal ridge British Columbia

Guest billgreen2010

hey believer good evening did you email or call the director of this documentary to ask questions etc keep us updated ok to be continued..... :rolleyes::)

Guest believer

I will call him tomorrow. Monday. 25OCT10.

3 acre lots go for about $139,000 by the way. Beautiful sculptures of elk and wolves are shown on the website that are part of the landscape.

Guest believer

Mr. Erickson informed me that the documentary would be coming out later this year and that research continues at various sites.

Kentucky wasn't the only site. He was busy and didn't expand upon his answers but I appreciated his time.

Guest believer

All information was on his website for Regal Ridge. I had trouble with putting up the weblink so I typed it out.

I would go talk to him personally if he lived closer.

No since wasting time. By the way, his development has a very nice view.

He would be my hero if he is working to bring this to the mainstream. :)

No worries Believer. I hope Mr. Erickson has something of merrit also.

I often wondered, what if a BF got killed by a truck prior to his documentary release? Would that decrease the potential value of whatever is behind the hype and would he be sorry he waited so long to cash in on his investment?

I hope he was truthful in telling you his documentary will be out before years end.

SSR Team

I will call him tomorrow. Monday. 25OCT10.

3 acre lots go for about $139,000 by the way. Beautiful sculptures of elk and wolves are shown on the website that are part of the landscape.

& a Sasquatch..;)

PS : 3 Acres for $139k ?? That's cheap huh ?? It looks liek a gorgeous piece of Land too & a decent location..

Guest believer

You see I am a optimist but also understand that a forum such as this can be used to manipulate ideas/beliefs/human nature.

Perhaps it has already happened to me :):D

I understood Mr. Erickson was waiting on the conclusion of a lawsuit before the release of the documentary. Maybe someone can confirm or add details.