Erickson Project

I would imagine your grain of salt is the biggest one so far :D I always figured the original homeowners did the yoemans work by investing years at luring the BF's in. On the down side, I wonder how long it will be before someone shoots one at that site.

I hope that the video is good enough and has solid enough provenance to go head to head with what Dr. Ketchum is doing. If they are going to make a splash make a big one.

SSR Team

Oh & for the record, the C word, in the UK, you'll get Jail time if you use it..

True that is..

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

JC, I think the dogs live just down the road now. ;)

Indiefoot, I hope they do make a big splash and from a marketing standpoint I'd like to see a release of the documentary to coincide with the holidays shopping season, so that's like today.. :lol: This peer review on Dr. Ketchum's paper is definitely gonna hold things up until 2011 I think. :( Chris B.

SSR Team

At least I don't have to enforce that law in England :)

Kind of off topic but within context..

Have to tell this story B, when i first went to the States in the early 00's & was workign, one of the Guys i worked with came in to the Office one morning really worked up..

I asked him what was wrong..

Him : " **** c***, i was chasing them everywhere last night "

Me : " Huh ??????? "

Him : " They were in my Garbage & Dumpster, **** things, so i got the Gun out & chased them off "

Me : " You can't be serious ?? "

Him : " I'm very serious, there were at least 3 of them throughout the night "

Me : " Well taking the Gun out is a bit strong isn't it, couldn't you of just called teh Cops if they you thought they was dangerous ? "

Different Girl in teh Office : " No Bobby, don't be silly, why would you call the cops because of a few Racoon's going through your Trash ?? "

Me, i slumped back in the Chair realising what he was now talkign about & shook my head... :D

Who says we all speak the same language ?? :D

Please no one be offended, we are all brought up different & have different uses, good & bad, for the English Language, obviously.

• 1 month later...
BFF Patron

Anymore word on the Ketchum paper or Erickson production glimmer twinning efforts?

• 2 weeks later...
SSR Team

Anymore word on the Ketchum paper or Erickson production glimmer twinning efforts?

The silence is deafening B..

The link to the trailer seems to have been down for a few days as I check back reqularly for updates.

Perhaps they are updating it with a release date and venue information? :P

If they choose a network with commercials as the venue they should really be soliciting I-Hop, Aunt Jemima, Log Cabin, Bisquick and others for advertisements when it airs. Surely if real the ratings will be there and will command a good dollar for the ad time. ;)

I'm just having a bit of fun.

I hope we here something soon as it would be great if they had something new and very cool to talk about at the John Green Summit. It would be nice if he could have some vindication at the event as he is not getting any younger.

poly, so is there something in the air regarding this ?

I'm not in the know but do talk with people who have corrisponded with Ketchum and Erickson. My info is third hand and not very reliable but I have heard the paper has been submitted and that all parties have gone silent again.

Not very revealing I'm afraid.

I found this quote/posting from another site in relation to this project, and the trailer specifically....

Unfortunately, it is also exactly my sentiments as well (time will tell ?)...

"After viewing the trailer I cannot help but turn away from the heavy dose of cryptic marketing with that familiar feeling that there may be another outbreak of Biscarditis in the offing. If so, the ship of Bigfootery Research will have sustained another broadside direct hit in it's hull and may begin taking on water faster than the minions can man the pumps. Hope I'm wrong tho'."

About say's it perfectly IMO....

Art

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates anyone?

This has definitely been kept under wraps recently. I'm surprised more has not leaked either way. I suppose it is connected to the nondisclosure agreements many of those involved signed.

The trailer is overly dramatic to be sure. I am wondering about the rational of some who think it is all bunk because they are doing a documentary. If you had the goods wouldn't you enjoy sticking it to the world by doing a documentary? If they only have video that is good but not 100% conclusive then how else would you release it? Could you write a scientific paper based on video evidence?

Admin

or they have squat and are hoping people forget about it... but you keep bringing it up! :lol:

Edited by gigantor