Erickson Project

Bill Miller, are you still going on about this? We have seen the video, and pics of this juvenile.

Did Brisson not chat with you at the Sasquatch Summit last April about this, we were there, did you not say, and we will say it slow and clear so you understand, "Oh I didn't know that" or do you want to say that didnt happen? Also, you and Steenburg were nice to him there, shaking his hand an talking like buddies. It is very unethical to then come onto a forum and accuse him of hoaxing.

We talked to many researchers who know Brisson,they find him to be a great guy. I know this has nothing to do with hoaxing. Please show us your proof of hoaxing, we want to see it.You and Steenburg seem to be the only ones saying anything critical about Brisson's work, no one else is doing that.

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to forum rules

Miller your pics are taking at a Differant time Than Brisson took his pics, Were are the branches and leaves around Thomas like in Brissons image,s, oops didnt think of that. Brissons camera was broken the Settings were all off, It could still take pics, Couldnt see till he got home on the computer.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Bill Miller, are you still going on about this? We have seen the video, and pics of this juvenile.

Did Brisson not chat with you at the Sasquatch Summit last April about this, we were there, did you not say, and we will say it slow and clear so you understand, "Oh I didn't know that" or do you want to say that didnt happen? Also, you and Steenburg were nice to him there, shaking his hand an talking like buddies. It is very unethical to then come onto a forum and accuse him of hoaxing.

We talked to many researchers who know Brisson,they find him to be a great guy. I know this has nothing to do with hoaxing. Please show us your proof of hoaxing, we want to see it.You and Steenburg seem to be the only ones saying anything critical about Brisson's work, no one else is doing that.

Bruce, you were the only person lingering off and on next to us and would know anything about parts of he and I's conversation. It was Brisson who came up to me as I sat away from everyone putting together the images for the sasquatch replica project. Yes. I was cordial with Brisson for it was a Sasquatch summit dedicated to John Green. Has no one ever not told you that there is a time and place for everything?

Before you walked up to us ... Randy invited me and Thomas to come with him to the site and he'd give us all the details ... which I would like to have done for the more one gives details ... the easier it is to verify a story one way or the other. I was particularly interested in how he got perfect vertical and horizontal framing by shooting images from the hip without using the viewfinder, which Randy acted out at the table I was sitting at. This and a couple of other details I would have loved to get caught on tape for I was afraid that if Brisson knew in advance that these new details he was offering could be issues unfavorable to his story, then he would deny having ever said them to me in private. Before that had happened - Brisson and you did the Igor Youtube video, thus he was locked into his story on some key issues.

I told Randy that it was you who was his worse enemy on the bigfoot forums. After all, it was you who were forced into writing the apology letter on Westcoast Sasquatch for trying to incorporate a known disgruntled enemy into that little 'broke back mountain' style 20 mile bay clip you put on Youtube. It was about you who Steenburg recorded Brisson asking him to not pay any attention to you for he thought you had gone off the deep end with your off the wall behavior (for a nicer way of saying it). And it was you who got nailed going onto a forum and pretending to be someone else while asking questions about the very videos you had shot. And it was you who claimed that Steenburg and I were upset because Erickson turned our offer down to be in his documentary while choosing Brisson instaed. I follwed that with an actual email from Erickson to me denying that he had not had any contact from myself or Thomas Steenburg. So who was not telling the truth - Erickson or McDonald??? And just as you did then - you side stepped the points I had made so to promote Brisson's claim without actually addressing anything.

And yes, Steenburg and I were at Golden Ears Park well after Brisson took his photos for I thought that was clear when I mentioned at what point we went there to test the sizing issues we had with the now 6'9" sasquatch height.

I come to this forum to share my findings and to address any questions someone may have, so feel free to ask away. All this is relevant to the Erickson Project when Erickson incorporates a hoaxer into his show as taking phpotos of a real sasquatch.

Let us start with where are the shoulders in relation to the alleged sasquatch head seen over the stump? {Please answer this and be precise

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Bigfoothunter this is not Bruce, Who is Bruce? Get your facts right, this is Paul, I live in Maple Ridge. Brisson had a recorder in his Pocket.

I am his Uncle, we were there, also Rick was there who is a Katzie Native.

We are new 2 these Forums, Brisson does not go on these.

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to forum rules

Guest Bigfoothunter

So you speak in disjointed sentences like McDonald - I find that interesting.

So are you saying publicly that Brisson recorded he and my conversation at the summit and that 'we' (meaning you and possibly someone else was a party to this) ... is that the story you are admitting publicly to? A simple yes or no will do for now.

Below are the two heads from Brisson's photos ... they have been brightened to better see the facial details. Can you explain the tan skin color around the nose iin the second image below? It almost looks like hunters grease was wiped off ... did someone have a nose itch between photos?

Brissonhead2.jpg

Brissonhead1.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter

As long as you can keep it civil, have at it, but I'm not seeing too much civility. Everyone needs to check their PM's and take a breath of fresh air.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Did Brisson not chat with you at the Sasquatch Summit last April about this, we were there, did you not say, and we will say it slow and clear so you understand, "Oh I didn't know that" or do you want to say that didnt happen?

I didn't know that I ever denied having a conversation with Brisson at the summit when he approached my table in the corner at the Resort hallway. With that being said, why would you ask if that didn't happen? Have I denied such a conversation?? Again, this is the same type of things I would expect from McDonald ... you know ... the same McDonald who filmed all those Youtube videos I have seen with Brisson in them. The same McDonald who even had Igor walk away from him when trying to pass off a scuff on the ground near their tent as a Sasquatch track.

And correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the remark I made about 'not knowing that' in relation to Brisson telling me about taking his photos from the hip or something along that line? Feel free to quote me as to what the remark was in response to for I have nothiong sinister to hide.

Miller, How many times do you have to be told the Camera settings were off, The Camera was Broken, First you said it was Photo shop, Then Head placed on stump, Now its all about Color, There is no grease,LOL What next.

The sun was also reflecting of the leaves, and made abit of green color, I thought you said there was no shoulder.

We have better pics than your Altered Pics, Will get a hold of Brisson and put them on, How to put them on, we are new here. Yes Brisson recorded you, so he could back up what you guys talked about, we didnt know till months later.

Well that was a little better, but there is such a thing as the PM system. I suggest you take your conversation there until the debate about the authenticity of this photo or photos can actually proceed with some intelligence and less personal "he said, I said".

Guest Bigfoothunter
name='Bigguysquatch' timestamp='1314050637' post='93920']

Miller, How many times do you have to be told the Camera settings were off, The Camera was Broken, First you said it was Photo shop, Then Head placed on stump, Now its all about Color, There is no grease,LOL What next.

I have explained why the head looked Photoshop'd at the time. Until now ... where was it previously said that Brisson's camera was broken?

The skin color on the nose between pictures seems like a fair question ... you have not addressed what was broken on the camera that would cause this color tone to be seen around the nose. The same color tone is not seen on the other image, so please give me you best explanation for this selective lone color change from what is being said to have been taken from a broken camera?

The sun was also reflecting of the leaves, and made abit of green color, I thought you said there was no shoulder.

Then please read more carefully what I have posted. It was Brisson who says in the Igor Youtube video at the stump that the creatures shoulders are hidden behind the stump. So please watch the video again and explain how if what Brisson said is true, then why is the head so high in the air above the stump and not down in the shoulders like so many sasquatch reports describe?

So to not confuse anyone, I believe the shoulders are seen and that the subject was short and stood right where Steenburg did. I believe that Brisson made up the story about the creature being behind the tall side of the stump where he placed Igor so to do damage control for the 6'9" height he gave to the subject.

We have better pics than your Altered Pics, Will get a hold of Brisson and put them on, How to put them on, we are new here. Yes Brisson recorded you, so he could back up what you guys talked about, we didnt know till months later.

As I said ... it was Brisson who emailed Steenburg the alleged original pics we had to work with and he stated they were originals and unaltered. The better face images that I lightened were taken from Bigfoot Encounters site of the full images. This is how we discovered that Brisson sent Thomas cropped images.

So you didn't know that Brisson recorded me secretively until months later? I didn't get that impression from your statement and I quote, "Did Brisson not chat with you at the Sasquatch Summit last April about this, we were there, did you not say, and we will say it slow and clear so you understand, "Oh I didn't know that" or do you want to say that didnt happen?"

And as Jodie said ... keep it civil. Let us discuss the evidence which seems to be one sided at the moment, so please respond to the evidence that has been presented.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Miller we wont talk on here since its causing a problem,

Just as long as everyone communicates with some civility, there won't be a problem. BFH is willing to continue.