Erickson Project

i wonder, susi, if you resent the human theory for essentially spiritual reasons.

I do believe in BF. ;)

Are BF Human, No, they aren't human, but close to us from info I'm reading here.But for some reason they are not us...

My faith nor any lack of faith has anything to do with with this issue.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest Bigfoothunter

Miller we wont talk on here since its causing a problem, We just talked Ray Brisson, Brisson Son, He said His Dad recorded you with his Cam Corder he had in his Hand, He saw you at the table and walked up to you and clicked the Record Button, so your also on video, LOL, We were there , but had no idea till we heard, Someone put the Original Pics in flicker or some were to get the Exif Data to show the specks, It tells you all about the camera settings and time date, on these pics, Its was done long ago, 2009, There Copyright Pics.

I am not perfect, but do not believe that Randy had anything in his hand when he came up to me, nor did he sit a video recorder on my table.

As far as the son's story ... you already said that you all were there and heard the comments I made, so why would need the son to tell you what was used to record me and Brisson's conversation. Your story is not making any sense.

Never-the-less, I won't discuss the evidence with you in private for I prefer to have others be a witness to the things you say. So I invite to address the evidence I have laid out, which is the purpose of having these forums in the first place. be civil and stick to the facts.

So let us continue and please stop avading my questions pertaining to the evidence that I have carefully laid out. Let us start with the head seen above the stump and Brisson saying on Youtube that the creature's shoulders are hidden by the stump as its main body is said to be behind the tall part of the stump.

How to you justify this claim of Brisson's???

By the way, who is 'we' when you make another disjointed statement like 'we just talked ray brisson ... ?????'

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Miller, How many times do you have to be told the Camera settings were off, The Camera was Broken, First you said it was Photo shop, Then Head placed on stump, Now its all about Color, There is no grease,LOL What next.

The sun was also reflecting of the leaves, and made abit of green color, I thought you said there was no shoulder.

We have better pics than your Altered Pics, Will get a hold of Brisson and put them on, How to put them on, we are new here. Yes Brisson recorded you, so he could back up what you guys talked about, we didnt know till months later.

I think it should be pointed out that this is the first time since these photo's were allegedly taken, (May 2009} that there was a mechanical problem with the camera? Randy has never mentioned that and he still hasn't Bigguysquatch as far as I know?

You have asked for evidence of hoaxing on Randy's part. Well here again is my file report on the stone throwing hoax attempt of July 2o, 2009.

Hoax in Golden Ears Park

FILE#10166

LOCATION; Golden Ears Park, Maple Ridge, B.C.

DATE: July 20th, 2009 @ Many other occurrences over the last six years

REPORT BY: Thomas Steenburg

I really don't want to get into the long history of these two individuals. Suffice to say that their attempt to pull the wood over my eyes this past Tuesday, July 20th, 2009 was pathetic to say the lest. 5 members of the B.C. Chapter of the B.F.R.O. also got to see this nonsense first hand. The sad thing about all this is that Mr. Brissions original reports of 2005 may have indeed been true? But after all this nothing he claims can be taken seriously

I was already aware of fake photo's showing a head behind a large old growth tree stump, which Randy claimed to have shot last May? He didn't seem to sure of the date when I asked him about it? But during this days 3 Kilometre walk through the trees the rock throwing, or to be more accurate the small stone throwing, always seem to occur the few times Randy was able to slip behind or to the side just out of site for a moment. Then on quo They both would, "What was that"! or "Did you hear that"? This occurred on a number of instances along the trail even before we met up with the B.F.R.O. team already there. From that moment on I did my best to try and keep Randy ahead of myself on the trial. And consulted with Darcy and David of the B.F.R.O. team, Between we decided to make sure someone was behind Randy at all times. Also Cindy was advised to. The other researcher whom at this point I was unsure if he was in on the games or a gullible victim. Seemed to want the group to split up? He said the smaller the better? O.K I will give him that. though It must be pointed out that only the group with these two had stones thrown while the other 200 yards behind or so had no such incidents! It was during this time that the other researcher, (Zola) suddenly did the old startled shuffle with "Was that a rock"! kicking stones on the ground with his foot? Can't say if the stones were intentionally kicked but this was done twice, And he must of known from my reaction that I wasn't buying it! Also on this incident unknown to them Cindy had walked ahead of the group and was sitting on the trail side waiting for us to catch up! Zola didn't know she was sitting there when he suddenly did the old "Was that a rock" foot shuffle with her sitting there only about 30 feet ahead! She told me that she saw nothing and he just seemed to do this for nothing.? Well by this point all were feeling that this was some sort of show being played and enough was enough. But as we were about to step off the trail and recross the main road another stone this time struck a trail side tree with a loud Wang! Like a pitchers fast ball and I observed Randy throw the stone, ( I was looking right at him), then bring his right hand back from behind his back and place it back in his right hand pants pocket? This was the only time he managed to get behind David. David was sure from the sound motion coming from Randy that the stone was thrown by him. But just to be sure Cindy quickly went back on the trail which switched back at this point, thus resulted in only a few hundred yards of bush between us and the trail we were on. David the mountain goat that he is went into the bush, on course nothing was heard or seen. It was a big mistake to throw this last stone on his part! At no time up till I left for home did any of us let on that we knew a hoax was being played out. Later the two went back to join the B.F.R.O. team for some night watching. the team whom had planed to stay for another night in Golden Ears were so put off by all the games that they decided to leave the next day for the Ruby Creek area.

There are other factors as well, Tracks, tree branch stuff and more of which I will not go into at this time. Nor can I comment about other stuff which I was not there to witness occurring when others were out with the these two. but on Tuesday July 20, 2009 the stone throwing claimed by these two fellows to be Sasquatch related was a hoax purpotrated by one or maybe even both of them!

Thomas Steenburg

REPORT ENDS

Now you keep mentioning that we were nice and civil with Randy at the John Green summit last April. 5 months ago by the way not six. All I have to say to that is so what? Why should we be anything else? I have nothing against Randy as a matter of fact I like the guy. In fact I still think it is possible that he may come across good evidence someday as nobody knows the back trails of Golden Ears Park better than he does. I still think that some of the incidents he first contacted me about in 2007 may be true. His own sighting which occurred in May 2006 which I did a full interview with him about, {File#10155} Tracks in snow brought to his attention by a man who found them while walking his dog on Feb 27 2007, (File#10156) Now for reasons known only to himself he started hoaxing. Other incidents before the head stump photo's of May 2009. (File#10166) and the stone throwing of July 20, 2009. (same file). Now why he started hoaxing only he really knows? personally I think it was what I call IMS, (Ivan Marks Syn drum) but only Randy knows for sure. This whole sad mess is only coming out again due to the rumor that some of this hoaxing is going to featured on the up coming Erickson Project. Thus making it all relevant to this thread and discussion.

Thomas Steenburg

Edited by Jodie
edited per forum rules

Let me remind everyone that it is at your own discretion to reveal your true identity. At no point are you allowed to out someone else per the BFF R&G.

Thomas, Were here TO Back up Brisson, He has No Youtube Site, or website, or goes on forums, You say you belive Him at first but not after, He or anyone in the Erickson Project are not Hoaxers, Do you think Adrian would spend 3 million Bucks and look like a fool, I dont think so, Everyone in it has seen Sasquatch and interacted with them. That the only way you get in this Doc, Your talking about someone in your own B.C area, that does not look good, I think Dennis Phfole, talked to many in your above statment about this so called rock thing, They all said they had a great time out and said they never saw anyone throw a rock, only you say that,Strange, I think it was best you thought this so they could keep you out of these Mountains, so the Real guys could get the Evidence, Now it does not matter the job is done, Its too bad you and Miller dont go in there with Brisson, like we have, you would learn alot and have great encounters like we have, I have also seen them myself, He would show you were they go and what they do, He has been there friend for years now, He will not go in there alone or camp in there now since 2006, He use to roam and camp all over those Mountains since young, I think over 40 years now, If he was a Hoaxer, he would still be camping and hiking alone dont you think. He has been scared many times, and I have been in there with him while this yelling and screaming was going on, He does not care about this talk about him, or these pics, He has better things to do than waist time like we are doing, You guys should spend more time in the Mountains, Than on here, I am sure all the time spent on these forums, you could have got some evidence, Than all this talk. We are on Holidays till tomorrow so can keep this soap opera going till then.

Thomas, Were here TO Back up Brisson, He has No Youtube Site, or website, or goes on forums, You say you belive Him at first but not after, He or anyone in the Erickson Project are not Hoaxers, Do you think Adrian would spend 3 million Bucks and look like a fool, I dont think so, Everyone in it has seen Sasquatch and interacted with them. That the only way you get in this Doc, Your talking about someone in your own B.C area, that does not look good, I think Dennis Phfole, talked to many in your above statment about this so called rock thing, They all said they had a great time out and said they never saw anyone throw a rock, only you say that,Strange, I think it was best you thought this so they could keep you out of these Mountains, so the Real guys could get the Evidence, Now it does not matter the job is done, Its too bad you and Miller dont go in there with Brisson, like we have, you would learn alot and have great encounters like we have, I have also seen them myself, He would show you were they go and what they do, He has been there friend for years now, He will not go in there alone or camp in there now since 2006, He use to roam and camp all over those Mountains since young, I think over 40 years now, If he was a Hoaxer, he would still be camping and hiking alone dont you think. He has been scared many times, and I have been in there with him while this yelling and screaming was going on, He does not care about this talk about him, or these pics, He has better things to do than waist time like we are doing, You guys should spend more time in the Mountains, Than on here, I am sure all the time spent on these forums, you could have got some evidence, Than all this talk. We are on Holidays till tomorrow so can keep this soap opera going till then.

Good Lord! :blink: Where do I begin? Or is it even worth it?

Thomas Steenburg

Guest Bigfoothunter

Geesh ... another disjointed say nothing response. Seeing that you do not want to waste time here ... how about addressing the points I made in my postings to you. Now again .... please address the statement that Brisson made about the shoulders not being visible above the stump because the sasquatch was standing behind the high side. I just want to know how in your mind that what Brisson said is justified when the head is seen above the stump on the low side and perfectly in a vertical position??????????????

If you cannot answer the question, then please just say so. You asked for proof from me and I gave you a response that several people seemed to think justified and you have seemingly avaded addressing the very evidence that you called for. So please respond accordingly and not with disjointed rants that are void of any data pertaining to the issues being discussed.

Thanks!

I thought I'd add a few things that will hopefully help. First I don't know any of the people involved in the stump photo except for Igor. I have no inside info on the photos either and am simply remaining open minded about it because none of the anomalies have caused me too much concern. I don't know if the photo is legit or not and so I'm just adding my own observations.

Hope this will help.

First, if the alleged Sas head was about the same size as a normal human, why couldn't it be because its of a adolescent Sasquatch?

Secondly, just because the subject's head is close to the stump, doesn't mean he is standing up behind the stump. He could very well be stooping down but we wouldn't know it from our perspective.

Finally, as far as the head not being low on the shoulders, let me say this. Not all Sasquatch have no neck! Two of the Sas that I've seen had a very discernible neck. It would serve everyone to recognize this as they assess any photograph or video. There is no rule that all Sasquatch lack a neck. Its just one of those things that gets passed around and built up more then it should. I suppose that includes Matilda now too if the video of her reveals a neck.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Good Lord! :blink: Where do I begin? Or is it even worth it?

Thomas Steenburg

Like with the McDonald rants on Westcoast Sasquatch, I will not be suprised that when Brisson catches wind of Bigguysquatch's postings here that Steenburg will be getting another phone message from Randy saying the same things he said concerning Bruce's outlandish responses.

Guest Bigfoothunter
name='PragmaticTheorist' timestamp='1314075307' post='94022']

First, if the alleged Sas head was about the same size as a normal human, why couldn't it be because its of a adolescent Sasquatch?

It is refreshing to see someone actually post about the evidence being presented and I am happy to respond.

Brisson says the sasquatch in question here was 6'9" to 7' in height. Having said this ... i think Brisson's added details prevents us from considering that his subject was an adolecent.

Secondly, just because the subject's head is close to the stump, doesn't mean he is standing up behind the stump. He could very well be stooping down but we wouldn't know it from our perspective.

It's funny you mention this because it is exactly what Brisson had said after Steenburg was seen in the recreation image that I took and posted on Westcoast Sasquatch and before later changing his story to the subject standing over behind the tall part of the stump. The problem that arose from this was that the tree in the foreground seen overlapping the subjects head would also be overlapping the subjects right side of its body. This is why I posted the side view of Brisson at the stump so to show that a nearly 7' tall subject would simply not have the room to stand between the two trees and bend down and keep its head at the rear side of the stump.

Furthermore, please stand in front of a mirror and bend down and tell us where your shoulders appeared in relation to your head as you looked directly into the mirror with your head on a near perfect vertical axis. once you have done this, then I thionk you will be forced to agree that what you proposed cannot be possible in accordance with Brisson's photo and his latest version of the event.

Finally, as far as the head not being low on the shoulders, let me say this. Not all Sasquatch have no neck! Two of the Sas that I've seen had a very discernible neck. It would serve everyone to recognize this as they assess any photograph or video. There is no rule that all Sasquatch lack a neck. Its just one of those things that gets passed around and built up more then it should. I suppose that includes Matilda now too if the video of her reveals a neck

Are you sure that what you saw was two sasquatch ... maybe they were people trying to run a hoax as it appears that Brisson did. If so, then this would explain the anatomical differences that I speak of. I know of no reports of a 7' sasquatch having a head sitting atop of a neck high above the animals shoulders. I asked this question to John Green a while back as well and he knew of no such thing. Krantz was another who spoke about the neck issue and how he attributed it to the Patterson film.

Can a 7' sasquatch have a head high above the shoulders as you claimed to have seen ... why not - Youtube is loaded with them! :lol:

Edited by Bigfoothunter

To answer your last question first. YES, I am SURE about the two Sas having necks. Not sure how high above their heads tho you are talking about? I imagine if Green thought a little more about it, he'd recall some reports. Green has never seen one himself, I have and don't need to rely on reports. Not sure what value Krantz' sole opinion of Patty is, other then people went along with what others may have said? Krantz also couldn't get past Sas being Giganto either. I've also reported those very two particular sightings to Krantz personally over the telephone, and I'm sure I would have included mention of the neck as well. That second one was very lanky. Very different in body shape from the first. Don't think anyone would be hoaxing me as I was hunting with rifle at my side and it was inside Wilderness Boundary.

I didn't catch that he said it was near 7' tall, so yes that does preclude it being an adolescent.

As for the standing in front of a mirror and stooping, yes if you do that you will see shoulders. But not if he were on his knees I suppose.

No question it is a very odd image over the stump. I'm just trying to add what I know so as others can make a more informed opinion.

I also just realize, if 'McDonald' is referring to Bruce McDonald, I did speak with him over the phone when arrangements were being made for me to take in Igor during his visit. Didn't catch that until now.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest Bigfoothunter
name='PragmaticTheorist' timestamp='1314077960' post='94037']

To answer your last question first. YES, I am SURE about the two Sas having necks. Not sure how high above their heads tho you are talking about?

I think you mean how high above the shoulders the head would be for that was what I was talking about ... not anything being above their heads.

I also read the sighting you mention where you saw a large sasquatch in the road which caused you to come to a partial skidding stop. It's unfortuneate that your 'dozing' rider in the passenger seat didn't wake up from the car partly skidding to a stop. I guess while you were observing the sasquatch standing in front of your car less than 20 - 30 feet away that you never thought to hit the dozing friend on the shoulder as you said you did a bit later which did wake him up, but not in time to see the creature. He must have been very disppointed.

I didn't catch that he said it was near 7' tall, so yes that does preclude it being an adolescent.

I agree, but who knows but what Brisson may eventually change his story again and the sasquatch will be much smaller.

As for the standing in front of a mirror and stooping, yes if you do that you will see shoulders. But not if he were on his knees I suppose.

I take it that you are not suggesting that the subject seen over the stump was on his knees and bending down?

Yes I meant above shoulders. An oops... Time for sleep.

Well my friend did get to see the Sas just as it was bending over so he didn't completely miss it. But YES, I do wish he would have been awake to see everything I saw. Unfortunately he couldn't tell just what he was seeing in his still dozed state. And frankly, when I was skidding, I don't know WHAT he was doing as I was just a little preoccupied. He may well have started waking up then, but with his head previously buried in his piled up jacket against the window last I knew, I couldn't expect him to automatically LOOK at what I was still in shock looking at could I? At least until I was able to yell and direct him to it. We're also talking split seconds here and he had moved to the left of the vehicle by the time I had yelled. I think some people know what its like being wakened in the middle of the night to someone yelling at you. Kind of hard to know exactly what is going on or where to look isn't it?

Don't know if its possible for subject to be on knees, guess it depends on how much higher the back side is as compared to in front of stump. I've never analyzed these images to any extent either nor choose to. I am not defending them per se either because I haven't analyzed them. I'm simply adding what I know that can offer different perspectives to those who have. That's all. Like I said, the head over the stump is odd.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest HairyGreek

Yes I meant above shoulders. An oops...

That was a very patient response with someone basically calling BS on your sighting Prag. Well done keeping your cool. I could learn a thing or two from your response. I got wound up for you, and it isn't even directed to me. I guess nothing is true about Sas unless this guy says it is.

• Upvote 1