Possibly

Very funny denialist!

I would love to see the real picture Sasfooty. With not knowing if the EP footage is ever going to come out, I am begining to have serious doubts that I will ever get to see some quality footage of these creatures.

I would have thought this was funny when I was ten.

It's still funny, BE. SAD, but funny. :lol:

I would love to see the real picture Sasfooty.

Believe it or not, I would love to post it.

I understand. I'm just saying it could really help those who have not had the good fortune of seeing one, but still beleive that they do indeed exist. But, this has been addressed in other threads and I do not want make another big deal about it again. :wacko:

It's still funny, BE. SAD, but funny. :lol:

Well then... post it! I, for one, will certainly appreciate it no matter what anyone else says. I always think stuff like this is way cool :)

I can understand her feelings, plus why she is not posting her picture(s).

Anyone who posts a picture here that has any possible ambiguity to it is just asking for a brutal mental and verbal beating, and if the picture is slightly blurred, then it's even worse.

:blink:

It's sad that a forum ABOUT Bigfoot is so harsh and critical of pictures that some of our members wish to post nothing here.

:(

Sadly, when that happens, we all lose out.

It's sad that a forum ABOUT Bigfoot is so harsh and critical of pictures that some of our members wish to post nothing here.

:(

Sadly, when that happens, we all lose out.

No, it helps keep the hoaxers and jokers at bay.

What would be sad is if everytime someone posted a rorschach ink blot here, everyone patted them on the back for their great photo.

The day they actually DO post a legit photo, you'll see that happen.

Might this be where sasfooty's BF got the idea?

If only she could find some bling like that to hang around her neck then she'd have every stud on the block.

I admonish anyone who intends this photo and any comments as mockery or ridicule, beause it is not debate but is bullying. This distinction is important.

Bullying includes name-calling, personal ("ad hominem") remarks, ridicule, mockery, insults, and general disprespect. Sometimes several bully one. Bullying usually involves deliberate hostility or aggression toward the victim. It is sadistic and narcissistic.

The members of the forum must reject the dark side if they want the forum to continue to function well because the bystander who observes the interaction may become frightened to express himself openly. He may also adopt the behaviors or either the bully or the victim. This leads to polarization of the population and ultimate chaos. Bullying and denial about the existence of bullying cause instability of the organization. If bullies are called on their behavior, they almost always stop.

In debate, you make arguments and counter arguments, ask questions, and exchange information in a respectful manner. It can be impassioned, but never rude. For example, in formal debates,like college debate tournaments, impolite behavior results in points deducted.

The argument that it's a public forum and you have to tolerate all kinds of riffraff is malarky. By that same arugument, bullying should be allowed in public schools and other public places. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Sasfooty is a respected member here of long standing who participates regularly. This photo is sort of borderline--was it meant to make fun of Sasfooty? If so, I think you should knock it off. If not, I would say it's lovely photo, and she looks like a real nice girl.

Edited by Kings Canyon