Possibly

I don't see anything in the rules that says RRS can't debunk, dehoax, & de-lie to his heart's content.

Have at it! I think a lot of better BF experts than you have listened to & looked at everything I have said & posted here (which I think is probably considerably more than you have), with a microscope, & so far, nobody has even hinted that they can show any part of it that might even appear to be a hoax. (I can't see, hear, or believe it doesn't count as dehoaxing, in case you haven't heard).

Tracked was supposedly "debunked" for just posting a picture (with the copyright plainly showing) & accused of claiming it was his. Is that the best you dehoaxers can do? If you spent a tenth as much time out looking for your own proof, as you do here criticizing people that are, things might be going a lot faster.

Anyway, all rules considered, you have my blessing to start dehoaxing me immediately.

• Upvote 1

Guest RedRatSnake

RRS, I do trust her until it's proven otherwise.

You have that right but i sure don't put out trust that easily, the past should be a lesson for some here, just cause someone is nice is not a reason for trust in their word alone.

Why would anyone in their right mind come here and try to fool you experts?

Awesome !!! was that some sarcasm :) It takes no expert to see blurry pictures.

Add in the unkind comments that would be made, so in my opinion nothing fake would be worth going through that experience.

Why come here and say you have something in the first place ?

My thoughts are that Sasfooty has been a stand-up member, and I'll not condemn her until I have justification for doing so, which I don't have.

All we have is nothing ~ zilch ~ nadda, just the word of someone with no proof.

If I had a fair to good BF picture, I would still seriously think more than twice about posting it here.

I would show it here to some of my trusted friends, but not post it for all to see either.

If i had a good picture i would post it here within minutes of taking it, i would ask what folks thought about it, i would not try to tell everyone it was a BF.

Thread is now closed- permanently.

Due to the predictability of some, and the inability of other's to follow/respect a simple warning.

Well done !

Art