Possibly

No, it helps keep the hoaxers and jokers at bay.

What would be sad is if everytime someone posted a rorschach ink blot here, everyone patted them on the back for their great photo.

The day they actually DO post a legit photo, you'll see that happen.

Guy, I was talking about good pictures, not blots. Some People have been condemning the PGF for decades.

Personally, thanks to SWEATY YETI's research,and some other of our forum researchers like the author of The Munn's Report,our members have greatly progressed research and verification of footprints, scat, blood and body parts. Also I believe in the *reality of the PGF*,which is showing a real female BF walking away casually looking over her shoulder because she knew that she was the queen of that part of the jungle.

NO ! NO ! NO !

We are not going to have this debate yet again- I will close down or delete this thread.

No one is stringing anyone along - the OP pointed out in a humorous way the similarities between a pop culture photo and Sas's avatar.

I am not going to allow the piling on and multi-page rants this time about how unfair she's being...

We've been there done that way too many times now.

Art

Bullying includes name-calling, personal ("ad hominem") remarks, ridicule, mockery, insults, and general disprespect. Sometimes several bully one. Bullying usually involves deliberate hostility or aggression toward the victim. It is sadistic and narcissistic.

Like when certain true believers respond to posts by skeptics?

Lately, I just say whatever I want to say and let the chips fall where they may, it's seems to be the best approach. One man's bully will always be another man's champion, it just depends on your perspective.

• Upvote 1

That is one of the saddest posts i have ever read, But ! not surprizing :(

One of the reasons you all are having such problems here is because you refuse to let members expose hoaxes by other members cause of a ridiculous rule of protecting members from ridicule.

Shame on this version of the BFF

See my post about bullying. You can disagree. You can't be abusive. Calling something you don't believe a hoax is out of line.

Instead, say, I don't believe it, Say, that can't be right. Say, I can't imagine that could be true,

NOT you are lying, that is a hoax, you are stupid.

Rules are normal, rules are standard operating procedure.

KC, might I suggest not being SO naive? There are hoaxes and tricksters, they are a constant underlying rumble in the world of those interested in the bigfoot phenomenon. Along with a couple truckloads of unverified stories and tales.

I admonish anyone who intends this photo and any comments as mockery or ridicule, beause it is not debate but is bullying. This distinction is important.

Bullying includes name-calling, personal ("ad hominem") remarks, ridicule, mockery, insults, and general disprespect. Sometimes several bully one. Bullying usually involves deliberate hostility or aggression toward the victim. It is sadistic and narcissistic.

The members of the forum must reject the dark side if they want the forum to continue to function well because the bystander who observes the interaction may become frightened to express himself openly. He may also adopt the behaviors or either the bully or the victim. This leads to polarization of the population and ultimate chaos. Bullying and denial about the existence of bullying cause instability of the organization. If bullies are called on their behavior, they almost always stop.

In debate, you make arguments and counter arguments, ask questions, and exchange information in a respectful manner. It can be impassioned, but never rude. For example, in formal debates,like college debate tournaments, impolite behavior results in points deducted.

The argument that it's a public forum and you have to tolerate all kinds of riffraff is malarky. By that same arugument, bullying should be allowed in public schools and other public places. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Sasfooty is a respected member here of long standing who participates regularly. This photo is sort of borderline--was it meant to make fun of Sasfooty? If so, I think you should knock it off. If not, I would say it's lovely photo, and she looks like a real nice girl.

Susi says:

I deeply regret that I'm only able to give you one STAR for this wonderful posting!

I'd believe that anything Sasfooty posted would be a genuinely reliable picture. :wub: She would never try to hoax us, she's a straight shooter, and a valued member here in my humble opinion.

Guest RedRatSnake

See my post about bullying. You can disagree. You can't be abusive. Calling something you don't believe a hoax is out of line.

Instead, say, I don't believe it, Say, that can't be right. Say, I can't imagine that could be true,

NOT you are lying, that is a hoax, you are stupid.

Rules are normal, rules are standard operating procedure.

I don't see how exposing a hoax is bullying or calling names when done correctly, I agree there is no need to call names.

A perfect example of what I am talking about is going on right now on this forum, we have a member that claims BF Habituation but refuses to give proof of any kind, why should that member be protected ?? when one comes here and starts to brag or claim they have BF proof that person should be ready to show it . . . no excuses . . . . this talk about I won't post pictures cause everyone will make fun of them stuff has too stop, and some members here have to at some point realize there being taken for a ride when they side with people that have no proof, if the pictures are blurry or show no real proof then that's what they are No Proof.

Maybe these people should come here and ask if the pictures are any good before they themselves make up their own mind what the forum should see, perhaps some here should stop being so gullible and naive, demand evidence and stop the wishful thinking . . . .

Guest RedRatSnake

Susi says:

I'd believe that anything Sasfooty posted would be a genuinely reliable picture. :wub: She would never try to hoax us, she's a straight shooter, and a valued member here in my humble opinion.

Exhibit ~ A

What I got out of what Sasfooty has said historically about her pics is that she doubts the quality would be convincing. Perhaps if you have seen the subject in the photo in real life, it is easier to see it in blobsquatch photos. I might consider posting them if they looked like an Olan Mills studio photo but even then someone will see evidence of synthetic fur and glass eyes. It defeats the purpose of getting video evidence in the first place to prove to others, it's strictly confirmation for the person making the claims.

Edited by Jodie

Exhibit ~ A

RRS, I do trust her until it's proven otherwise.

Why would anyone in their right mind come here and try to fool you experts?

Add in the unkind comments that would be made, so in my opinion nothing fake would be worth going through that experience.

My thoughts are that Sasfooty has been a stand-up member, and I'll not condemn her until I have justification for doing so, which I don't have.

If I had a fair to good BF picture, I would still seriously think more than twice about posting it here.

I would show it here to some of my trusted friends, but not post it for all to see either.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Thank you Dog lover, which, BTW, I am also, with 4 dogs and 3 cats. We have a newly rescued Black Lab who is still pretty much a puppy, so he is keeping me occupied with his antics when he is not sleeping.Thank Heavens he still sleeps a lot!