Structures Of Different Kinds

KC what are we supposed to be seeing in that pic? I looked high in the left tree and elsewhere as well but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary so far. Could you circle the exact area for us?

Okay, left side all the way over, about 2/3 of the way up.... I wanted to show how high up and how big the tree is, so I did not include a close up, but I will do...

Okay, trying not to sound like a meaney, but WTH? I respect your right to see whatever you're seeing, but I don't see it.

I've posted this respectfully, please don't make this into something it isn't.

I don't go around looking for stick stuff. I happened to notice these features, just two of them. One is the little triangle window above, and one is this weird archy spiraly web looking thing. I will go back when more leaves are off. Then the features will be more exposed, I hope. I I am not sure what it will look like then. Then we can see better if they are ....whatever they are or are not.. The triangle window one was taken a week or so ago, so you can see we still have lots of leaves. But it froze two days this week, so maybe soon.

When folks are brave enough to post pictures, let's be kind so when good ones come up from whoever, those will be posted, too.

Kings Canyon,

The first photo seems to show a dark form with a general human-type shape, dark in color with a reflection coming off the head area in a manner consistent with an eye reflection.

Yes, really. Let me make clear I don't go looking for tracks and sticks and all that, not at all. I am looking for squatch.

I know I might be wrong! It could happen. If so, then I hope somebody with better pictures will ante up Nothing ventured,,,,,ever hear that expression? I should be a coward and hide in the corner? Not gonna happen.

The first picture is the second one I loaded--I guess they load the opposite way I thought.

The big picture has the web thing....the little one is detail close up-from a ways off because it's a tall tree, the detail showing, not very well, I admit, the criss-cross pattern. The right hand pic shows the big, whole thing and the left the close up detail.

In other pictures since deleted to make space, the detail of the criss-cross pattern was more easily seen. But, when the leaves come off, we will see. If I can get better pictures, I will be after it. I never noticed the triangle window before last week.

This may be the case of the detail you can't see that I can't miss....I gotta wonder about that, too. How does that work exactly? I know my perceptions of the world has changed...through lots of trial and error, lots of practice, lots of progress, too. I look at the pictures I thought were good 6 months ago, and I cringe.

It's getting better, IMO, but wow, the difference between what I see now and what I could see to begin with is huge. I think everyone could do it, though. I don't' think I am talented or above average in "seeing" things. I surmise it's just the hours and hours of an obsessed bf witness spent squinting at photos on the PC screen, in the spare time. So anyone could do it, I'd think.

The temptation will be to say, oh, well, you are delusional and /or making it up. I am certainly not making it up. Not a liar, never was, let's get that straight. My parents are, esp. my father, scrupulously honest and so I was raised to be. It's engrained.

As for delusional, I might not agree with YOU, but that does not make me crazy or wrong. I lead a normal life, married, have children, a house, two dogs, a cat, and hold a responsible position in my field. IQ A OK. I have a college degree, plus a couple years of credits past it, I read a lot, I've traveled, etc. I am not a wonk or expert in anything, really, a knowledge generalist, perhaps, though I may flatter myself. I am telling you this so you know my frame of reference, which is apparently being questioned. I guess I feel like I have to prove that I am mentally solvent, so to speak. Hard to do over the internet--nothing is really certain, I suppose, online.

So I will post a picture where I try to point them out for the rest of y'all. Tonight it won't load. But when it will....

Guest StankApe

Kings-

I think people may have thought you were trying to say there was a Bigfoot in the "triangle window" picture and hence the problems. I get that you were pointing out what you believe to be an oddly shaped "window" through the leaves there and not saying there was a squatch there.

If I'm incorrect , my apologies.

Yes, Stankape, you are right. I do not see creatures in the window. Maybe someday I will catch them waving their hankies at us, but so far, no luck there.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Kings Canyon,

The first photo seems to show a dark form with a general human-type shape, dark in color with a reflection coming off the head area in a manner consistent with an eye reflection.

I should have added that this appears in the photo in Post 18.

Guest RedRatSnake

Depends on the type of stick structure, location, age, etc. though really.......doesn't it........?

Hi

Is there going to be a need for folks too bring there portable Arnold & Libby Carbon Dating kit hiking now ?

Tim ~ :lol:

John T, I agree it looks a little bit squatchy up there, but I cannot bring out enough detail to be conclusive, only enough to make me wish I'd' been closer to it. The bigger picture --not posted --has interesting detail, too.

Hey, got two to post. You will have to compare these here to the above pictures in post 20, in zoomed view, I think, to see what I am trying to indicate. I don't know if anyone else could see that, but hey, I will keep trying. I think I am getting better pics these days, but won't' post them until I am pretty sure I won't be asked to red ring them. Maybe they are getting used to me and hide less.

Edited by Kings Canyon