99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

& i knew i should have gone hurtling into that Florida Swamp as a 14 Year old & run up to a god knows how big Ape Man that was watching me,

I wasn't aware that you claimed an encounter BobbyO. Is it in the Sightings subforum and, if so, could you provide a link?

I'm glad we're all entertaining you Barlow.. :)

& i knew i should have gone hurtling into that Florida Swamp as a 14 Year old & run up to a god knows how big Ape Man that was watching me, i could have fended off the Gators that were probably in the Water too thinking about it, all so i could have have said to people like you " Look, i got evidence of my encounter " on an Internet Forum 18 Years later..

:rolleyes:

I'd really like to swear right now, but i won't.. :)

You're not entertained by the whole movement, the characters, the stories, the intrigues and opinions? I find it absolutely fascinating, everything from the mentality of a hoaxer to the shock and awe experienced by a witness, to the methods people develop to capture evidence.

Without evidence, that's all these reports are, a string of great stories.

Is that not true? I'm not asking for more than that from you, or anyone else having a chance encounter, I'm asking for more than that from organized long term research efforts.

if you had an encouter today, would you handle it differently?

Is that not true? I'm not asking for more than that from you, or anyone else having a chance encounter, I'm asking for more than that from organized long term research efforts

Chance encounter,yes when it happens once it is a chance encounter. When it happens more then once with the same people,well it is no longer a chance encounter.We now have habituation happening that cannot be explained. :) That is your 1% with the unexplained events.What do you do with that 1% that cannot be explained.where do you file that in the scientific world.What about the scientist when they do start to search for this creature and start finding what some of us already know going to do?When they start learning what these creature are capable off.Will they be going crazy or will they do the same and start keeping that knowledge to them selves.

If they been making contact with them and they have the footage to prove it and now they have DNA to say that yes they exist what now is going to happen to your 99%.The worst part about this mess is that they could very well be that one link between man and animal came together and never split.How cool is that because the ones who have actually seen these creatures were either cursed or blessed but either way we look at it they all and even I have seen something thats been on this earth that is a part of us.We have been hunting ourselves and I feel good about it cause this species was able to survive what science said could not. :D

I have always thought that it would never happen but now in front of my eyes it is happening.I really do not care if money is made by this.I have always known that a body would be needed but i sure as heck would not take that shot.I do know that these creatures will be ok when this comes into the open.I have always known that a controlled area was always needed and that it would have to be on thier terms and not ours.They live by thier rules.So the more people that start to report thier enounters the more we will learn and the more that 1% will start to grow to 2% and ect.ect... :D Just my opionion

Chance encounter,yes when it happens once it is a chance encounter. When it happens more then once with the same people,well it is no longer a chance encounter.We now have habituation happening that cannot be explained. :) That is your 1% with the unexplained events.What do you do with that 1% that cannot be explained.where do you file that in the scientific world.What about the scientist when they do start to search for this creature and start finding what some of us already know going to do?When they start learning what these creature are capable off.Will they be going crazy or will they do the same and start keeping that knowledge to them selves.

those are the ones where I believe you'll see success, the ones where habituation occurs, and equipment can be introduced that allows the repeated recording of activity and further opportunities for data collection. At this point though, there are 0 habituation sites that have released evidence and as far as I'm concerned, secret evidence is no better than me telling you I saw one in the woods one day.

Guest RedRatSnake

At this point though, there are 0 habituation sites that have released evidence and as far as I'm concerned, secret evidence is no better than me telling you I saw one in the woods one day.

Nice one, I am with ya brother :)

Guest bfsearcher

Well I am 100% positive that bigfoot does exist,I have seen this creature myself in broad daylight at probably about 100 yards and I did have a witness with me at the time. Just because you have not seen this creature does not mean that it doesn't exist and just because you don't have a body does not mean it doesn't exist,(don't want to be rude but) if I would put a terd in a box with a label on it calling it something would you believe it? you have a body don't you?

People can believe what they want but there are some people that have actually seen this creature to only have it scare the crap out of them,even though this creature meant no harm,I think it's the size of the creature that intimidates because it is so much bigger than the human and much stronger and I couldn't imagine what it is capable of doing to someone and it's not the idea of if it would,it's the idea that it can and will if it wants too and there won't be any stopping it.Maybe some day you will experience this creature and see for yourself but remember RESPECT IT !

• Upvote 1

Nice one, I am with ya brother :)

Good, I hope all the skeptics stay home. We don't need you guys running around the woods anyway.

• Upvote 1

Guest RedRatSnake

Good, I hope all the skeptics stay home. We don't need you guys running around the woods anyway.

Hi

Be nice ~ :)

Besides us Skeptic's don't like running around the woods chasing owl and coyote noises, we like to sit behind our computers and hear the stories you believer's have about sniffing bear poo and whacking trees with branches, i could write a lot more but my fingers are tired from all this skepterizing.

Tim ~ :lol:

Admin

Not to get too far off topic but just for reference, these silhouette targets approximate what an average size person looks like at about 100 yards:

post-24-052791000 1323303384_thumb.jpg

Guest COGrizzly

I'm 99% sure that the PGF is/was a hoax due to Saskeptic's and that other guy's logic in explaining it all. I forget the other guy's BFF name, but he looks like the main character on "Across the Universe". The 1% in me is from close-ups of the muscles and Bill's work.

Hey! That door really hurt my butt! (and my feelings....bo-who me)

The 1% comes from those tracks (unidentified by me, a life long hunter, and 3 others) and stories from people I have met face to face and on the BFF. BobbyO, you are most certainly one of them. j And I believe you when you tell us you saw an ape, not a dirty unkept man.

I won't believe it til I see a dead one and it is confirmed scientifically. Unknown DNA, a chunk of flesh, a super awesome video - none of it will "do it" for me anymore.

4 or 5 years ago I was almost completely on the other side. I respect anyone's opinion one side or the other.

I am sure I will leave that door stuck to my ass.

Guest bfsearcher

Not to get too far off topic but just for reference, these silhouette targets approximate what an average size person looks like at about 100 yards:

post-24-052791000 1323303384_thumb.jpg

Now take those silhouettes and add 2 feet higher and then add 1 1/2 feet wider and thats how big BF will be at 100 yards,CAN'T MISS IT, especially when it's out in the open.

Guest RedRatSnake

" Now take those silhouettes and add 2 feet higher and then add 1 1/2 feet wider and thats how big BF will be at 100 yards,CAN'T MISS IT, especially when it's out in the open "

Hunters 0 kills . . . . Bigfoot 100% total evasion

Not looking good for you hunters out there.

Tim ~ :lol: