99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

Guest RedRatSnake

One thing that did kinda worry me, dealing with a mad BF can be a bit strenuous but they for the most part don't like to tear up us humans, but having to deal with a bunch of ticked off preteens cause you took there skin mag away could be a mite harmful.

Tim ~ :lol:

'99% Sure' is fine, imo. It's the '100% Sure' types that sort of get on my nerves. They're basically saying that all of the thousands of eye witnesses are either lying and/or those witnesses are unable to describe what they saw without making it seem like a real Bigfoot. I just don't buy into that at all (and not with UFOs either); both are very real. :o

SSR Team

I wasn't aware that you claimed an encounter BobbyO. Is it in the Sightings subforum and, if so, could you provide a link?

No, it's not..

But i'll PM it to you if you say please ?

Not that i'm sure anyone is surprised, but he never did say please.. :)

Not that i'm sure anyone is surprised, but he never did say please.. :)

I'm not sure why you've taken it upon yourself to look for opportunities to insult me this week BobbyO, but you really are making yourself look silly. It is disingenuous (at best) for you to announce to the forum that I didn't say "please" when I did not pursue additional information from you at all. You know this full well, and are simply trying to cast me as impolite. I assure you and the entire BFF that when and if I feel a need to read your specific bigfoot anecdote I will use the magic word.

BobbyO - I would definitely like to read anything that you don't mind sending in regard to your encounter(s). I find your posts here to be very interesting and very intelligent. Thanks! - Daniel : )

Edited by xspider1

SSR Team

BobbyO - sure doesn't hurt to tell eveyone what you've seen...in this thread or otherwise...it's a good one...and it's as I said, part of the 1% of why I believe still.

For what, Beavis & Butthead to say that i saw a crusty old Swamp Man or i was imagining it ??

Give me a bit of credit please COG..

You know this full well, and are simply trying to cast me as impolite. I assure you and the entire BFF that when and if I feel a need to read your specific bigfoot anecdote I will use the magic word.

Oh & Saskeptic don't kid yourself, i don't need to cast you as impolite as you do a good enough job of doing it yourself.

If you were polite, you would have said please anyway in the first place, it comes naturally to some, & not to others..

& you assured the entire BFF wrong, you did feel the need to read it, that's why you where it was, but not a hint of the magic word, hence why you're not polite. :)

It's not Rocket Science & i'm not making it up, see it for what it is, they are your words ( or lack of them ), not mine.

Edited by BobbyO

4 or 5 years ago I was almost completely on the other side.

It took me about three years to switch camps.

Most of what helped me to change my mind completely comes from what I've read here at the BFF since I found the place in late 06.

Before I came to the BFF, I can honestly say that if I were a millionaire with money to burn, I probably would have wasted it on endless research trips to the woods. Thankfully, I've changed. Now I would just blow it on beer and percocet.

Guest Sallaranda

It took me about three years to switch camps.

Most of what helped me to change my mind completely comes from what I've read here at the BFF since I found the place in late 06.

Before I came to the BFF, I can honestly say that if I were a millionaire with money to burn, I probably would have wasted it on endless research trips to the woods. Thankfully, I've changed. Now I would just blow it on beer and percocet.

If I were a millionaire I'd still spend lots of it on venturing out into the woods, but I would do it with the intent of having a good ol' time, not of finding Sasquatch. I'm sure someone out there can find him, but I doubt I'm that person. ;)

Guest RedRatSnake

For what, Beavis & Butthead to say that i saw a crusty old Swamp Man or i was imagining it ??

Give me a bit of credit please COG..

For what it is worth, i think your taking this a bit too far and seeing something that is not there, i am not trying to insult your intelligence.

My crusty old swamp man post was just a something i suggested it could have been you had seen, if i said an " Old Swamp Man " would that have looked better to you ? I am sorry for the way i express things but that's my way, i do it here at home and i have been for as long as i can remember, i grew up in the city and did a few years in the Army, I was exposed to so many languages and cultures i just kinda jumbled it all together and a kinda strange but funny way came out, you are the only that seems to complain about it.

like has been said already you have a deeper problem going on then just what is on this forum, take a step back and look at your last bunch of posts, you accused me of being a smart ass, well i took a look and agreed, so i did a 180 and look at the forum now as a place to talk about BF and not shove my personal belief or feelings onto others, I feel much better logging on knowing i am welcome and liked. ( or at least trying to mend some fences i broke ) Chill out have some fun will ya, attacking forum members is just going to get ya tossed, SC or not.

Now i don't know about Saskeptic but i want too be Butthead :lol:

Tim ~ :)

Just a reminder to keep post's free of personal anomosity and stick to the topic at hand. Everyone has stong opinions about the existance of Bigfoot, but either way we're here to discuss it, not to discuss each other. Thanks, Grayjay

I don't understand why someone who had decided bf were imaginary would even be on this forum, except for their own amusement. But that is another thread, perhaps.

And, just in general, not just to Saskeptic or others of his stripe, and with due respect to them, I am not trying to prove to you there is a bigfoot. Why do you care if I think there is? What causes this interest?

I don't believe in the Loch Ness monster, but don't care a lick if anyone else does...... (I don't want to veer off here on this thread-- maybe any response to the above could be included in skeptics' posts with their responses to the the OP's question....)

:)

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest RedRatSnake

King

For me it is an interesting subject, people are seeing something and i would like to know what it is or what's the cause.

I like the Lochness Monster stuff too.

Tim ~ :)

Edit: Double post.

Edited by RedRatSnake

I don't understand why someone who had decided bf were imaginary would even be on this forum, except for their own amusement. But that is another thread, perhaps.

And, just in general, not just to Saskeptic or others of his stripe, and with due respect to them, I am not trying to prove to you there is a bigfoot. Why do you care if I think there is? What causes this interest?

I don't believe in the Loch Ness monster, but don't care a lick if anyone else does...... (I don't want to veer off here on this thread-- maybe any response to the above could be included in skeptics' posts with their responses to the the OP's question....)

:)

Kings Canyon,

I think the reason those who are convinced that bigfoot doesn't exist come here to post stuff is the same reason kids tag bridges with spray paint, guys on motorcycles do wheelies and burnouts in front of the tavern, and girls lift their shirts and yell "Wooh-hoo!!". It is manifestation of "Look At Me Everybody" syndrome, or L.A.M.E. for short.

For those not 100% convinced either way, the L.A.M.E. number varies.