Forget The Dna We Got Us A Squatch Hunter!

Guest StankApe

Guest StankApe

Some self professed "survival expert" has a video up on Bigfoot evidence : http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/12/survivor-expert-jim-lebus-shares-his.html#moretop

Where he states a personal encounter (and for some reason decided to shoot this in full swat team gear (I had no idea swat gear was good for wilderness survival...), and tells us his plan on how he will catch the creature!!! ( I won't spoil it for you , watch the video)

I reckon we won't need to wait for Ketchum, this guy will have this all sewn up in 2 or 3 weeks! :lol:

BFF Patron

Yeah, sounds like the dude asking for the chemical pharmacopeia for filling his own tranq darts about a year ago on the forum (never mind the stuff was illegal to cross international or state lines)......what a fruitcake.

Guest RedRatSnake

He talks about possibly having a BF pushing in his tent and endangering himself but takes no action, he has a 38 but don't fire or at least yell, ok that's cool he shows restraint, but soon after he says he wants too leave his tent safely, i am sorry but since when is a tent safe and would you let an animal or person get as far as to threaten you like that ???

I am not a hunter or even owned a gun since the early 80's when i was in the Army, but i'll tell ya right now, gun or no gun i would have been out of that tent or had my knife going through it ready to rock and roll if that happened, for some one that wants to wreak of tuff guy he sure missed the boat with that sorry vid.

Tim ~ :)

BFF Patron

Yeah, cut a hole in the bottom of the tent and pick it up with two hands and walk off........oops, somebody'll make a youtube video doing that with BF now...... :lol:

Shoot, just carry the jet-pack and stuff all the survival sheeat.

Tim, time to open the Bigfoot Museum and Portable Trap again?! :)

Sounds kind of like that Bigfoot Hunter guy from last summer. Any of you guys remember him? He wanted to get some guys together & supposedly take some high tech gear to an area in NW Louisiana & hunt BF, and then people started picking his story apart, including all the fake pics he posted

Sounds kind of like that Bigfoot Hunter guy from last summer. Any of you guys remember him? He wanted to get some guys together & supposedly take some high tech gear to an area in NW Louisiana & hunt BF, and then people started picking his story apart, including all the fake pics he posted

the best comment from that article? "Shawn, do you just hate Bigfoot?"

yea well I think the website formula..runs from serious to weird... works.....nothing like the glare of attention is there? I had to teach elementary for a small while...and the worst behaving kids - just ask them to front of class to share..it was painful to watch...about like that story.

He talks about possibly having a BF pushing in his tent and endangering himself but takes no action, he has a 38 but don't fire or at least yell, ok that's cool he shows restraint, but soon after he says he wants too leave his tent safely, i am sorry but since when is a tent safe and would you let an animal or person get as far as to threaten you like that ???

I am not a hunter or even owned a gun since the early 80's when i was in the Army, but i'll tell ya right now, gun or no gun i would have been out of that tent or had my knife going through it ready to rock and roll if that happened, for some one that wants to wreak of tuff guy he sure missed the boat with that sorry vid.

Tim ~ :)

:blush: Tim, I'm truly a girly girl, I can't help it, I was born this way.

However, I would not have made a shot under those circumstances either.

I would have been prepared to shoot if needed, but just a curious BF looking around, or possibly a young Bf, poking at the tent, no, I would not have shot either.

The animal was not being aggressive.I would not have been able to go back to sleep, and I would have left at first light,but I believe the camper reacted well under those circumstances.

What if his shot just grazed the BF? Instant death by rendering via an angry frightened BF could have occurred.

You also **NEVER** shoot unless you know exactly *what* you are firing towards.

There's a new show on History Channel called Invention USA. This guy was on the first episode try to get the hosts to invest in his "fireball" deterrent pellets. He had spent a massive $75 on research and expenses which boiled down to putting to reactive chemicals into paint ball pellets and double firing at the target. In this instant it was a very bad 'bigfoot' model. It eventually caught fire but it was far from a fireball and took 10-15 seconds to finally catch. He related his purported bigfoot story at which point the hosts reacted like average newscasters in thinking the guy was a complete loon for believing in bigfoot. The guys a complete loon, not to mention unstable, but not for that reason.

BBF Members-

This is an example why there needs to be hunting regulations prohibiting the shooting of Bigfoot, Sasquatch. This fellow is ONLY interested in filling his ego instead of trying to benifit the Sas people IMHO, not to mention the saftey factor to all involved. ptangier :mad:

BBF Members-

This is an example why there needs to be hunting regulations prohibiting the shooting of Bigfoot, Sasquatch. This fellow is ONLY interested in filling his ego instead of trying to benifit the Sas people IMHO, not to mention the saftey factor to all involved. ptangier :mad:

BFF Patron

People like this are a threat to everybody in and out of the woods imho.

He talks about possibly having a BF pushing in his tent and endangering himself but takes no action, he has a 38 but don't fire or at least yell,

The only way I could see a .38 stopping a bf is if you shot him in the plums where it was immobilized from the pain long enough for you to get in your car and drive off, and that's providing there wasn't another bf waiting with a rock to tag you in the plums too.

Whenever we were out ratting around in Northern Nevada we always assumed that any person we encountered was this bad or worse. This was actually true about 40% of the time.

Having now watched the vid, and assuming the account can be taken at face value, the behaviors described sound like a dominance display. Just watching the guy, it doesn't surprise me that anyone would want to pin him to the ground for a few seconds just to show him that they can. Wonder what they guy's behavior was like prior to the described encounter. Wouldn't be surprised if he circled his camp "marking his territory" before bedding down.

Those knee pads he's sporting tell me he's more prepared for Sasquatch catching HIM than the other way around. :wub:

post-361-070474200 1323552821_thumb.jpg

+ 1

Edited by JDL