Forget The Dna We Got Us A Squatch Hunter!

Guest StankApe

Guest RedRatSnake

Those knee pads he's sporting tell me he's more prepared for Sasquatch catching HIM than the other way around. :wub:

Awesome ~ :lol:

Tim ~ :)

Guest StankApe

Having now watched the vid, and assuming the account can be taken at face value, the behaviors described sound like a dominance display. Just watching the guy, it doesn't surprise me that anyone would want to pin him to the ground for a few seconds just to show him that they can. Wonder what they guy's behavior was like prior to the described encounter. Wouldn't be surprised if he circled his camp "marking his territory" before bedding down.

+ 1

Having I watched the video there is absolutely no way I could take what this guy says at face value

Guest RedRatSnake

You also **NEVER** shoot unless you know exactly *what* you are firing towards.

I was leaning more towards him at least popping out to take a look, i know i would have done something, he had a weapon and was in my mind being threatened, i didn't mean to fire through the tent at what ever it was, he could have fired a shot without harming anything, that's also why i said at least he should have yelled.

A tent is no protection it just gives that illusion cause you're in your space and most times we all feel comfortable in that spot, for the most part i have always been pretty calm in stressful situations and like to know what's going on.

Tim ~ :thumbsup:

Guest bfsearcher

well IMO this guy is a little off his rocker,a bit unstable and I know I wouldn't want to be his neighbor,he just doesn't seem quite right. IMO if he thinks that he is gonna walk up in the woods and bag him a BF that quick he is delusional.

Guest RedRatSnake

Make a mental note of this guy, let's see how long it takes before he has his BF sample for testing, he likes Drama and it just might make for one of the best stories yet.

Tim ~ :lol:

how would you like to be that guys neighbor?

(yikes)

then again.....

who does he remind me of?.....

Hmmm?...

It's somebody we know....but I can't put a finger on it...

oh yeah!

post-395-074893100 1323566315_thumb.jpg

:lol:

Sorry Steve.....couldn't resist!

Edited by slabdog

Guest bfsearcher

how would you like to be that guys neighbor?

(yikes)

No Thanks..lol...I like the neighbors that I have,nobody bothers anybody,heck one of my neighbors even bring my trash can back on trash day before I get home from work,that crazy guy would probably target practice on my can with his AK47...lol

post-361-070474200 1323552821_thumb.jpg

This looks like the same guy who was on that new invention tv show the other day. He was trying to get the two hosts to invest in his fireball invention that he designed after a supposed 8ft tall bf attacked him. He set up a fake bf and shot it with the fireballs that took a whopping 15 seconds to ignite. The hosts were not impressed and did not invest with him and he pitched a fit and stormed off. The guy is a nut bag and with that kind of temper he will never get investors even if he ever makes a perfect product.

He states he didn't report it because he is pretty sure he was trespassing and didn't want any trouble.

Is he going to attempt to get permission before he leads his team back there?

When I saw this video, I was reminded of a fellow extremely similar to him. My friend bought a parcel of land with a pond on it. He asked me to go underwater and spear a few fish for him and see what was in there. I took my husband with me. When we got there, this guy was there dressed up like the guy on the video was and he talked real fast saying he was a survivalist and how cool and brave he was and how many animals he had killed. He had a huge a$$ knife attached to his leg. And this survivalist guy was a friend of the guy who had bought the land. That was creepy in itself... Long story short. My husband and I went underwater and there were abosolutely huge bass and crappie down there. We speared a couple and brought them up. then we went diving again and speared a giant crappie.

When we came on shore and done with our dive with the crappie and a kind of, sort of fish count. This survivalist dude was kneeling on the ground, had this huge bass on the ground in front of him with a strange glare in his eyes, and he was cutting it up with this huge survival knife and proceeded to tell us how he should have gone diving and this was his fish and on and on with a very strange attitude and him weilding the knife like he did... I was ready to leave like that minute. I didn't have the heart to tell the guy for the second time that day, that we were doing a fish count and species count thing for guy who owned the land, and the fish were for the land owner as he had requested us to get him a few fish. After seeing that, my husband and I quickly packed our gear and left. That guy was insane. (we did have a blast spearing the fish though and seeing swarms of giant fish in that large pond)

To compare the two...I think that guy on the video was scared out of his wits and I think some of the story is embellished because of the way he asserts how he remained calm and was in charge of things and giving reasons for what he did. But that's my opinion on it.

I think you guys need to put photos of the guys in camo clothing on trees way up high with some sign of 'danger' so the BF can know what to be leery of and we're all not alike. That was a scary video.

Edited by gail

I bet he's planning to go back armed, with "friends" just as crazy, and he knows he won't get permission.

I too think, having run into this sort of wannabe many times, that he actually ran into something that scared him. I chuckle at his night in the tree. I also still believe that he made his way through the woods acting as tough as he could and a bigfoot took the appropriate moment to convey to him exactly how small and helpless he was in the dark in his tent. It was a classic dominance display.

The fact that he told the story without embellishing it into an encounter in which he executed a judo throw from a prone position, wrestled with it through the tent for five minutes, and then decided to climb the tree to prepare an ambush after it had run off, momentarily chastened by his awesomeness, says something.