Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

I have had my post's locked down on more than one occasion for referencing specific entities or groups (e.g. "military" or "secret industrial complex") in a possible negative light, so I am wondering why are you allowed to mention them? I suggest that we stay within the rules (let's not violate any more forum rules) from this point forward and just refer to this group as the "bad guys" ...that way we won't offend anyone. How does that sound?

But to answer your question, why would the "bad guys" have anything to do with Bigfoot? I could speculate in a number of directions as to why, but I am afraid that if I do that I might end up saying something that might considered offensive in this forum. Since I am a new member and have had some of my writings censored already, I kinda feel like I am walking on thin ice right now, and I don't want to be told that I "broke any more rules", so maybe I should just leave it at that. Anyway, can you expand on what you said here: "As anybody can see the UFOs are more and more linked to earthbound solutions"?

When you state: "The Alien theory is almost dead" isn't that a violation of the following stipulation from the BFF rules? "You must accept the proponent’s point of view if you expect yours to be considered. This is by nature a “Bigfoot House†and is intended to foster intelligent discussion of the subject. This is not “The Anti-Bigfoot Forum". I'm just asking?

You know that there are a lot of "creationists" that might be totally offended by your "evolutionary" viewpoints here about Bigfoot and how you seem to be saying that it definitely is a product of evolution and couldn't be a "created" being. Doesn't this kind of talk violate the rule that says: "Please understand that the membership of this site is quite diverse" Doesn't it also violate the rule that says: "All opinions concerning the Bigfoot phenomenon are welcome regardless of which side of the proverbial fence you may reside in relation to the entire BF mystery"!

Well, lets start. Groups and entities: As this is the BFF foremost ment seem to be BF researchers and research groups. This, in my believe, is not meant to wash away clarity and make anything a mistery itself. Its not there to forbid you to mention anyone, I think. So where did i put the Military in a bad light? I just said that they are most likely building this marvelous machines, and that the military has an interest to keep top notch equipment secret ist nothing special to blame them for. So no offensive against the Military in my post. Your reaction is just an assumption of what is written in all the UFO books. Secret=Evil=Military.

"The alien theory": Well I not just statet it, I gave you the sources. Grear and Hoagland are in my view very serious researchers with a sientific background. If you look how they startet with all alien and are now down to earthbound solutions its hard for me to ignore that. Also many others have changed their mind. From the once "Greys" alien race we are now down to them being only the slave race of some other humanlike "Race". What I am doing here is shurly acceptable as a inteligent discussion, Iam just not with you. Does I call you names?

Creationsists: Am I on the Creationists forum or what? I would call on point one, if someone comes to the forums (group) and starts offending us here because of the majorities more or less darwinistic approach. ... STOPPING HERE BECAUSE OF FORUM RULES

Edited by Data

Guest Alpinist

post-1586-016414600 1324760387_thumb.jpg

post-1586-008733600 1324760422_thumb.png

A. Is there a UFO -> Human connection ?

B. Is there a Human -> Bigfoot connection ?

If A=Yes and If B=Yes

Then A + B = It's possible

Edited by Alpinist

Guest exnihilo

It would be disingenuous not to admit that BF sightings are correlated to an extent with UFO sightings, particularly (though not exclusively) outside the PNW. To what extent these phenomena should be regarded as physically or psychically connected, or if the two should be thought of as separate if consonant phenomena, is difficult to determine. Obviously the UFO (and, generally, paranormal) connection to BF phenomenalism is a significant obstacle to the plausibility of eyewitness accounts, and a partial impediment to the credibility of the physical creature hypothesis as a whole. Yet it does exist. And it could be the case that UFOs are bona fide physical events and there may be some explanation for the correlation with a physical BF. It is not beyond conception that there may be interstellar travelers who are exploiting as-yet-unknown physical laws to visit earth within a reasonable time frame, and if this is occurring, the purpose of these aliens is as opaque as providence itself. As my signature says, once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Edited by exnihilo
  • Upvote 1

B) No explanations here, but I and two other individuals I personally know have witnessed, at unrelated times and places, UFOs at BF activity locations. As I probably suggested the last time this topic came up for discussion (and probably the time before that), go figure. :unsure:

- Dudlow

BFF Patron

Well, until I searched for BF, I never had anything unusual happen in my digital photography or videography. Let me put it that way. I had a sony supernightshot cam on tripod above a feeding station platform that recorded/showed me more about the unseen world around us (and may have showed me something about BF, still not sure on that), so Yah, I'm glad I got into this BF stuff, lol.

It would be disingenuous not to admit that BF sightings are correlated to an extent with UFO sightings, particularly (though not exclusively) outside the PNW. To what extent these phenomena should be regarded as physically or psychically correlated, or if the two should be considered as separate phenomena, is difficult to determine. Obviously the UFO (and, generally, paranormal) connection to BF phenomenalism is a significant obstacle to the plausibility of eyewitness accounts, and an impediment if an incomplete one to the credibility of the physical creature hypothesis as a whole. Yet it does exist. And it could be the case that UFOs are bona fide physical events and there may be some explanation for the correlation with a physical BF. It is not beyond conception that there may be interstellar travelers who are exploiting as-yet-unknown physical laws to visit earth within a reasonable time frame, and if this is occurring, the purpose of these aliens is as opaque as providence itself. As my signature says, once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Thank you. That is my exact take on it.

I'm rather shocked to read the sheer incredulity on this board in reference to UfOs/Aliens. There is far more evidence supporting the concept of intelligently controlled craft visiting this planet than there is for bigfoot imo. The sightings nowadays have become so overt and plentiful that I've literally heard an ABC news anchor suggest we're on the cusp of extraterrestrial contact. Couple that with the countless testimonies of high-ranking retired military personnel detailing their own experiences and I'd be pretty hard pressed to just discount them out of hand. We know they are a real phenomenon, we just don't know what their intentions or origins are. I've not heard anyone suggest the ET theory was dead.

And I think it's folly to believe that just because we don't understand the methodology that would allow a craft to traverse the galaxy, that it therefore can't be accomplished. Many things that would have been considered impossible in ages past have become feasible. I'm certain there's far more we don't know than do.

• Upvote 1

Guest Kronprinz Adam

I was wondering how many of you in this forum believe that there is a Bigfoot/UFO connection?

Merry Christmas to all!

I have read (mostly for entertainment) some articles on which some "researchers" pointed out, that some "hairy bigfoot-like" creatures have emerged from UFOs, or they were seen immediately after an UFO sighting. I personally think it is very difficult to prove these remarkable incidents. In most sightings, Bigfoot is behaving like an apelike creature...feeding, spying on people, sometimes disturbed (due to the human instrusion) or simply fleeing away, among others. So I think it is more likely that most Bigfoot sightings deal with an elusive apelike creature, which simply lives in a similar way as our early hominoid ancestors.

Greetings.

K. Adam.

Why not just bring up a hypotheses? Its not enough to just link two phenomena, nobody gains anything with that.

The Basic questions:

-who controls the ufos? (I have no problem to admit that there is a ufo phenomena that is more than hallucination)

-why arent there bf sightings in e.g. europe, as there are ufo sightings (just remember best documented belgium ufo wave in the 90s)

-what is the purpose of the BF race in this game? (have they ruined their forestplanet and come here for recreation with their families? Are they looking for a back to the nature kind of living here? Are they miners/workers, and are the one we see fled forcelabourers from some alien undergroundbase?)

-statistics: Ufos and BF, how much relating reports are there really? What is said in first nations stories about the relation?

-why is it more likely that BF is ufo related than an ape or human ancestors race?

Why not just bring up a hypotheses? Its not enough to just link two phenomena, nobody gains anything with that.

The Basic questions:

-who controls the ufos? (I have no problem to admit that there is a ufo phenomena that is more than hallucination)

-why arent there bf sightings in e.g. europe, as there are ufo sightings (just remember best documented belgium ufo wave in the 90s)

-what is the purpose of the BF race in this game? (have they ruined their forestplanet and come here for recreation with their families? Are they looking for a back to the nature kind of living here? Are they miners/workers, and are the one we see fled forcelabourers from some alien undergroundbase?)

-statistics: Ufos and BF, how much relating reports are there really? What is said in first nations stories about the relation?

-why is it more likely that BF is ufo related than an ape or human ancestors race?

Those were question's I'd seen before in my travels on the internet, but you really did them justice Data. ;) As long as we're ''floating'' questions I'll admit I get to eye-rolling when it comes to the thought everything that happens that we can't explain must be tied to mining our minerals.....don't know why it irks me, but it does. :lol:

So to your list I'm going to add-

What if Homo Erectus was the experiment and BF the original? Supposing we were the lab-rats who got out, bred like bunnies and Bigfoot can't get us back in the box, so to speak. No I'm not making fun of your post, that's a real question.

" Does a Bigfoot / ufo Connection Exist ? "

I have read several interesting witness reports from the 1970s ( in a book I have) out of Pennsylvania. Lights in the sky were first witnessed, and then a creature was seen. This could be an interesting coincidence, or there could be something more to it.

Not yet really knowing any hard facts about BF, and what it is ( and the same about UFOs )... this is just another question that can't be answered yet.

Leaving Bigfoot out of the equation (mostly because I see no reason or evidence personally of a connection), I saw a very interesting show recently that thouroughly discussed the idea of interstellar space travel.

#1 Lightspeed or faster travel:

Many aspects of this were discussed- including the amount of energy required to move a craft at these speeds. Interesting theories were discussed- about heat generated, and being able to keep a spacecraft from simply burning up from the heat generated by such a power source. There was even a theory put forward that a large spacecraft travelling at such speeds might destroy a planet like Earth- simply by passing by and subjecting it to the energy force needed.

Even assuming some alien race has mastered faster than light travel- with the astounding distances involved, it would still take hundreds of years to travel from place to place.

For example- even if you could travel at four times the speed of light, if you were traveling from a star system that was 400 light years from Earth (not that great of a distance in interstellar space by the way), it would still take you close to 100 years to make the trip.

#2 Alternate technology:

Our grasp of physics and space time at this point cannot fathom the idea of "folding time" or "folding space"- in other words the idea that alien technology allows for some other technique in so far as "bending" time or possibly even traveling interdimensionally.

#3 The "mother ship" theory:

I thought of all the ideas that were put forth that this one held the most possibility for being a reality.

The idea that a large space ship- with an alien race on board, travels through space at a much faster rate then what's possible for us, but while doing so- it still requires that multiple generations of their species live and die while doing so.

In other words- they've created a segment of their entire species that's dedicated (or forced) to live their lives "abroad" - travelling to distant galaxies and studying new worlds. Kind of like "Star-Trek" but with "ET's". As they learn, they communicate a signal stream back to their world, and let those who've stayed behind know what they've found.

I mean we're still getting a strong enough signal from some of our earliest exploratory spacecraft- which at this point have exited our solar system, and are travelling further and further away.

Voyager1 for instance is (now) roughly 10-11 Billion miles away, travelling at 39,000 MPH, but is still (and will be through at least 2020) sending back data.

Consider this picture of Earth- taken from nearly 4 Billion miles away, in 1994 from Voyager-1. It's called "The Pale Blue Dot".

pbd_sm.jpg

So considering an advanced technology- it seems like it would be highly possible for "them" to send regular "reports" back to their home world- even through vast distances of space.

As far as Bigfoot goes ? Hey, if they're studying our planet, and all of its life-forms, its not a stretch to consider that they would study Bigfoot as well.

That being said, I dont see any direct connection between the two.

I think we should concentrate on proving the existence of Bigfoot first, THEN worry about all the other stuff that we "think" or "believe" they are capable of.

That's just my opinion however, for what ever its worth.

Art

I think this is a really interesting thread. If we where being visited,we often assume they would be here to study us, because we consider ourselves the "top dog" on the planet. We assume because we build things, and make attempts to understand things scientifically that we are superior. The scientist who ridiculed the first people about their belief the earth was round, where probably just as contemptuous and dismissive as the scientist who argue against new possibilities today. One of the places UFO's are most commonly seen, filmed,etc is Mexico city, why? Probably because its the biggest,busiest,hub of human civilization on the planet. Maybe there is a correlation between Bigfoot and UFO's it could be a matter of they want to watch the most intelligent source of Earth information they can find. We are an extremely biased species, we measure everything based on our interpretation of intelligence,and that alone makes all our results bias. We,as a species are unable to truly think objectively, our own beliefs constantly influence our results.A good example,Darwin was an atheist,and that most certainly had a large influence on his own results,his THEORIES, where based partially on the assumption there was no God.

I think this is a really interesting thread. If we where being visited,we often assume they would be here to study us, because we consider ourselves the "top dog" on the planet. We assume because we build things, and make attempts to understand things scientifically that we are superior. The scientist who ridiculed the first people about their belief the earth was round, where probably just as contemptuous and dismissive as the scientist who argue against new possibilities today. One of the places UFO's are most commonly seen, filmed,etc is Mexico city, why? Probably because its the biggest,busiest,hub of human civilization on the planet. Maybe there is a correlation between Bigfoot and UFO's it could be a matter of they want to watch the most intelligent source of Earth information they can find. We are an extremely biased species, we measure everything based on our interpretation of intelligence,and that alone makes all our results bias. We,as a species are unable to truly think objectively, our own beliefs constantly influence our results.A good example,Darwin was an atheist,and that most certainly had a large influence on his own results,his THEORIES, where based partially on the assumption there was no God.

The most intelligent source of information on this planet right now is humanity. Aliens today could easily tap the internet to learn all sorts of things about our world including bigfoot but not because of anything bigfoot does but what we do. We are not the evil of the world. we are not the stupidest species on the planet we are merely very different. Our intelligence allows us to do many things but we have to learn these things. We are not born aware of good and evil. Bigfoot is an interesting species for us because it can tell us a lot about where we came from and how we came to be here. An alien might find that interesting as well. I could easily picture ufos following bigfoot just as they follow cars on lonely country roads. Any indidivdual can have a bias but we do not all have the same bias. This diversity of points of view allows us to overcome any particualr bias. When a new theory comes into play various individuals study it and come to differing conclusions. Not all of them will denounce it right away. When Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection there were detractors and proponents alike very early on. This is how most science works. Darwin wasn't advocating a new religious point of view. He mostly lost his religiosity over time after he formulated his theory not before.

I really do disagree with this idea that bigfoot is a more intelligent being than humans are. They are not stupid I'm sure but a creature more intelligent than us would be reigning us in before we destroy the planet right?

The only "evidence" of a connection anyone has offered is that some people have reported concurrent sightings of UFOs and bigfoot-like creatures (which I personally believe are overblown), but hypothetically:

If an advanced race is engaged in activity in our skies that we interpret as UFO's;

and if this advanced race has an interest in mankind;

then it would be reasonable that they might have an equal interest in other sentient terrestrial hominids.

Assuming that the advanced race has the ability to pinpoint other hominids with ease,

it would be only slightly more remarkable to see a bigfoot-like creature concurrent with a UFO sighting than it would be to see a human concurrent with one, particularly in a wilderness area.

I still say there's too little here to get excited over. There are networks making significant bucks off of bigfoot shows and there are networks making significant bucks off of UFO shows. If there was enough substance to this they'd be making bucks off of shows combining the two phenomenon. They certainly seem to rely predomonantly on eye-witness accounts where UFO's are concerned. Where's the show where they have all the credible eye-witnesses who have concurrent bigfoot/UFO sightings?

The most intelligent source of information on this planet right now is humanity. Aliens today could easily tap the internet to learn all sorts of things about our world including bigfoot but not because of anything bigfoot does but what we do. We are not the evil of the world. we are not the stupidest species on the planet we are merely very different. Our intelligence allows us to do many things but we have to learn these things. We are not born aware of good and evil. Bigfoot is an interesting species for us because it can tell us a lot about where we came from and how we came to be here. An alien might find that interesting as well. I could easily picture ufos following bigfoot just as they follow cars on lonely country roads. Any indidivdual can have a bias but we do not all have the same bias. This diversity of points of view allows us to overcome any particualr bias. When a new theory comes into play various individuals study it and come to differing conclusions. Not all of them will denounce it right away. When Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection there were detractors and proponents alike very early on. This is how most science works. Darwin wasn't advocating a new religious point of view. He mostly lost his religiosity over time after he formulated his theory not before.

I really do disagree with this idea that bigfoot is a more intelligent being than humans are. They are not stupid I'm sure but a creature more intelligent than us would be reigning us in before we destroy the planet right?

In each of my encounters I have consistently observed creatures that exhibited intelligence in the human range. That doesn't mean they understand our technology, or much of our behavior that is related to our own civilization, but they certainly seem to understand behaviors involving human interaction, food gathering/consumption, hunting, avoidance, fear, defense, threat, etc.

In their own environment, doing their own thing, or engaged in activities we share in common, they run circles around us, perhaps giving some the perception that they are smarter overall than we are.

To me, it seems to be situational and a matter of applied intelligence. Assuming that the range of bigfoot intelligence overlaps the range of human intelligence, there will be applications of our intelligence that make us superior to them, and there will be applications of their intelligence that may make them appear superior to us.

This isn't unusual. I've seen studies posted on this forum showing chimps doing things that I can't do (the one where the chimp is required to sequentially press each of the numbers from 1 to 10 on a touch screen, after being shown the numbers for just a brief second before they are blanked out - they still successfully accomplish the task in a few seconds). Is the chimp smarter than I am? If this one capability is taken as the sole measure of intelligence between us, yes. Why wouldn't bigfoot be "smarter" than we are at some things?

For example, if an extant species intentionally tries to conceal it's existence, and some humans are convinced that it does not exist, who's smarter in this situation?

Edited by JDL

Darwin's atheism was certainly an influence on his theory, as it was on most of the people who forget its a theory and accept it as fact.Your example of intelligence is the very biased opinion I am talking about. "we build things,so we must be smarter than them", a mistake that is repeated time and time again, despite science trying to maintain an objective point of view. Urban industrialist always think that that their beliefs are the "intelligent" beliefs,a and application of that kind of thinking has had disastrous results on many "primitive" cultures.

The urge to build, and leave behind the roots of existence is not intelligence,and that's a hard separation to make. I drive a car,use the internet and have the most environmental impact on my planet,so there fore I am smarter. That is biased thinking,human thinking,but not necessarily correct or factual thinking.