Awful Show.....can't Stop Watching

BFF Patron

LOL, why not write "Bobo was here", in yellow snow (very few letters, I could do it, lol) (might take a few extra Brandies, or Inc1's gin and tonics though), or better yet, to stay on topic why not outline in yellow a putative BF print.

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

LOL, "There's something TALKING on the hill"........ laugh.gif

I have to say, Season Two is shaping to be considerably bad all together. They use neat techniques like the baboon, amphibious vehicles and torch method; although they demonstrate them poorly. The season premiere that featured the NY Baby footage and the episode "Big Rhodey" we're very disappointing. The Minnesota episode, however, was much better in my opinion. Neither of these episodes met up to my expectations and neither were on par with ANY of the Season One episodes. I hope tonight's episodes turns out to be halfway decent.

Dude!?!? How the heck can the fearless foursome go investigate the Toddster, and they don't even mention either face picture? Not even mentioned or shown. They only chose to evaluate the 2 seconds of blobsquatch on the cliff. I thought this was supposed to be them tearing Standing apart? What a joke.

Edited by Hoosierfoot

I enjoyed last night's episode because they are beginning to question high-profile, purported hoaxers in the BF community. But, they really need to leave out the antics, such as that mechanical deer. That was quite silly. If it wasn't for that mechanical deer segment, that would've been the first episode that I would have thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.

I couldnt help it. I'm sorry.

I am speaking only for myself, but a joke that funny requires no apology.

it does, however, deserve a round of virtual applause.

Thank you for the laugh.

Tim

To me it was silly to even bother with Standing if they weren't going to be allowed to go to the same spot where the footage was recorded, plus I could not hear any of the several responses that they supposedly got to their calls thanks to the music and sound effects. I find that quite annoying about that show and I suspect that issue will never cease since it still remains after all the complaints they have received about it. I have no idea why they think a mechanical deer would not repel bf when knowing that trail cams do as well. Overall I found last nights show to be disappointing. Maybe the show should be renamed "Calling Bigfoot" because that's about the most action we're seeing out of it.

BFF Patron

Maybe instead of wood knocks, they could vary things some and use two small chunks of rebar to make some metallic sounds........just to see if BF has an extended repertoire and carries a tool belt! Might be easier to hear over the music and sound effects than barred owls and

knocks.

Guest grinder

plus I could not hear any of the several responses that they supposedly got to their calls thanks to the music and sound effects. I find that quite annoying about that show and I suspect that issue will never cease since it still remains after all the complaints they have received about it.

I have the same complaint with Ghost Hunters. Every time the researchers say “did you hear that?" I can’t hear crap because the show insist on playing the continuous background music. Drives me nuts.

^ I'd have to double check the credits, but I"m 99% sure Finding Bigfoot is done by the same production company that does Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth.

BFF Patron

? Ping Pong Productions ?