Pacific Northwest Conference On Primal People

Pacific Northwest Conference on Primal People looks to have a great line-up of speakers. The Ghosts of Ruby Ridge site has everyone's bio's which is helpful for folks new to to Bigfoot. :)

Richland, Washington

Friday, May 4th

10:00 to 4:00 Sasquatch Field Trip to Blue Mountains Paul Graves

6:00 to 10:00 Meet and Greet with Musical Presentation Lenny Green

Saturday, May 5th

8:30 to 9:00 Welcome and Invocation Thom Cantrall, Alex Evans, Arla Williams

9:00 to 9:55 Speaker – The Nature of Sasquatch Arla Williams

9:55 to 10:15 Break

10:15 to 11:10 Speaker – In Search of Sasquatch Kelly Milner Halls

11:15 to 12:00 Speaker – What I Have Learned Ben Vasion

12:00 to 1:00 Lunch

1:00 to 1:55 Speaker – Gathering Samples David Paulides

2:00 to 3:00 Speaker – Sasquatch DNA Dr. Melba Ketchum

3:00 to 3:20 Break

3:25 to 4:25 Speaker – Coconut Telegraph Thom Powell

4:30 to 5:25 Speaker – Washington Trails Paul Graves

Saturday Evening

6:30 to 7:00 Welcome, Colors & Invocation

7:00 to 7:45 Banquet Speaker Bob Gimlin

7:45 to 8:30 Dinner and Music Lenny Green

8:30 to 9:30 Keynote Speaker It’s A MYSTERY

9:30 to 12:00 Karaoke and Conviviality No Host

Sunday, May 6th

9:00 to 10:00 Speaker – Sierra Sounds Ron Morehead

10:00 to 11:00 Speaker – Sasquatch Language R. Scott Nelson

11:05 to 12:00 Speaker – Sasquatch Project Dr. Jeff Meldrum

12:00 to 1:00 Lunch

1:00 to 2:00 Speaker – The Olympic Project Derek Randles

2:00 to 3:00 Speaker – Proving the Patterson Film Thom Cantrall

3:00 to 3:15 Closing and Benediction

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BFF Patron

bump

Bff members- I was told on another BF website that this conference is only for Long- Term witnesses; is that correct? ptangier

BFF Patron

I heard if you have 99 dollars for registration and have the wherewithal to get there..... you're in as long as they got room at the inn.

And if they don't I'm sure you could throw a tent up within twenty miles.

BFF Patron

From the conference organizer Thom Cantrall (as approved for quoting by him):

"It is for EVERYONE... there are no such restrictions... I would hope the newest of the new will find pearls to help them in their research at this conference... if anything, with the exception, perhaps, of Dr. Ketchum and Dr. Meldrum, it will be highly slanted to the new investigator.... I have worked hard to have a broad cross section for ALL levels from the merely curious to the seasoned experiencer.."

Edited to add I'm told that there is a finite limit on registrants that will be imposed (not reached yet I assume).....

If Dr. Ketchum's papers publishes between now and then (as some have predicted, but we wouldn't know any of them, lol) it would probably fill up very fast, I'm sure.

Edited by bipedalist

• 2 weeks later...
SSR Team

I think it's " Dr " Ketchum Parn..;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest witchiawana

She's on the schedule. I don't know if she had to sign anything promising to show up or not. And FYI the conference registration fee is $70 per person.

BFF Patron

I hope she makes the appearance if for no other reason than to present some of her personal experiences with dna analysis and sasquatch (and hopefully the report will come out several days before the conference too)...

Wish I could attend but the other side of the country is a bit far for now.

I don't think she'll be there...I mean, think about it. If this Thursday is THE DAY, she couldn't possibly be ready and available to speak at a conference when the entire BF community across the nation (heck, I guess the WORLD) will be ready to pounce. And, if she comes to speak in general, I know some of the people attending will stop at nothing to pin her in a corner. She would need bodyguards.

It will be interesting, regardless. This is my first conference...I'm sure there will be lots to say about it!

Guest BFSleuth

Her most recent Facebook post notes she will be there but will "not reveal anything sensitive", and will answer questions to the best of her ability. Should be interesting.

BFF Patron

From Thom Cantrall (quoted by permission):

...there will be filming done inhouse... if you want to keep for personal use, I' have NO PROBLEM with that at all...

He qualified and I'm bolding personal use as just that as there IS an in-house production effort being expended to distribute same as well.... (biped.+ I'm pretty sure that doesn't included rubetube distribution..... Thom states he's hesitant because people are going to do what they want but he is encouraging good faith efforts to stay within these parameters).

Edited by bipedalist

Guest shamroc

I was excited before, but after a phone call today I am super stoked! Nothing ground breaking just a personal bucket list thing.

Guest BFSleuth

I would rather have an in-house DVD or download and would gladly pay for it. The sound and video quality of some of the YT presentations for past conferences have been.... less than satisfactory.