Pacific Northwest Conference On Primal People

Here's a little update on the attending speakers at the International Conference on Primal People

Ghosts of Ruby Ridge

CamoLogo-002.png

Ghosts of Ruby Ridge
Welcome to GhostsofRubyRidge.com A fast paced adventure set in the wilderness of northern Idaho, Ghosts of Ruby Ridge is a tale that cuts to t...

or at the full URL link...  (Don't know which will work best for you)

http://www.ghostsofrubyridge.com/rs-publishing-and-distribution/international-conference-on-primal-people/

I spoke with the Keynote Speaker Bill Munns via email thru the PM system on The BFF (thanks to masterbarber and staff), and he said he has his tickets and reservations.  He'll be there, and I strongly believe is worth seeing.  The price this year is $30/per with no discount for couples.  The Tri-Cities is beautiful.

I also got a response from Thom Powell as to his attendance, and was informed that he will be at the Quinault Conference on the Paranormal.  (link below)  Therefore may not be able to speak in Kennewick as indicated in the schedule.  An unavoidable conflict due to commitment promises.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1485704165072106

Bob Gimlin will be in on the fun as well; who knows how many more of these are in him he's 85 this year (Oct. 18).

Just sharing, no big deal.  I hope to see you there!

I heard that Bill Munns will be at the Conference on Primal Peoples.

Bill, if you are speaking at this, what will the subject of your presentation be?

Have you found some new information that you are going to be sharing?

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Is there any indication that she has failed? I have not read anything to that effect, in fact she seems very optimistic in her FB postings.

Dr. Meldrum was just on a youtube bigfoot radio type of broadcast to as how he thinks she failed.

• 1 month later...

Anybody attended the Primal People Conference and have news to share? 

Any insights or earth-shattering disclosures?

BFF Patron

Better yet how many BF has Thom Cantrell shaken hands with recently?   

• 3 weeks later...

Ignoring the comment above regarding my friend Thom Cantrall, the conference turned out great. I will post new thread regarding it.

Kbhunter

BFF Patron

He has made that handshake claim in my presence.    If you are comfortable with his claim you would have answered my question in an informational manner .     I am guessing since you choose to ignore my question you might not be.    I believe he is the only one to ever make a handshake claim about BF.    You have to admit that puts him way out there.   From a scientific standpoint shaking hands with a most likely endangered species is a very bad idea.    If that does not expose the BF to human pathogens,   it certainly would expose Thom to potentially lethal pathogens that BF likely is immune to.     That pathogen list would be lengthy for something anywhere near us on the human family tree.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Sorry, I have not been online. Left my computer on the page, just saw your post. I will come back and address that though. Will be back on tomorrow. I will have that discussion in more detail with Thom prior. I know some details, but not enough.

Thanks