Pacific Northwest Conference On Primal People

Guest MJ151

Since I won't be able to attent I too would be interested in a DVD. Hope you all enjoy your conference.

BFF Patron

Dang, I'm reading that Melba Ketchum will be linked via skype to the PNW PP conference and won't be live Memorex.

cited on bigfootevidence blog as unconfirmed though? Whatever that means?..... also Autumn Williams had cancelled according to them (via same blog).... she was to have been a special guest speaker.....

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

bump

Guest Particle Noun

Wow, I had really expected there to be so much more to talk about after the conference. But it's crickets. Sounds like it wasn't as stimulating as we might have hoped.

BFF Patron

There is a youtube vid. posted up by Guy Edwards according to bigfootevidence bloggers that shows Arla discussing some structures.

I'm not directly linking per my earlier understanding with Thom Cantrall...

BFF Patron

Wow, I saw where "death threats" was listed in the Ketchum thread as one concern leading to the Skype appearance of Dr. Ketchum.

Seems like some folks are taking their Bigfoot a tad too seriously.....

Guest Thepattywagon

Is there any indication that she has failed? I have not read anything to that effect, in fact she seems very optimistic in her FB postings.

BFF Patron

http://www.bigfootlu...rence-thom.html

Link to a blog with article and videos (a couple more to come) that links back to BFF BTW, hallelujah!

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

bump

• 3 years later...
BFF Patron

There is the International Bigfoot Conference  Sept 2 through Sept 4,   2016 in Kennewick   

http://www.internationalbigfootconference.com/

There is another one of these also in the Tri-Cities area (Kennewick) coming up in March 4-6, 2016.  Check it out;

http://www.ghostsofrubyridge.com/rs-publishing-and-distribution/international-conference-on-primal-people/

Attend or not Bill Munns presentation should not be missed, buy anyone serious about the subject.

Noticed that Keith Bearden is speaking, and it would be neat to meet him and hear his claims in person since I read his book Forest Friends of the Night.

I found the book to be intriguing and bizarre, and it left me with many questions unanswered.

Keith is a member here in BFF, but has not been active for a while.

Too bad that Kennewick, WA is too far for a weekend drive from SF Bay Area.

This whole primal people idea is bizarre in itself with evidence that is mainly in the minds of the participants.

Nonetheless, this community is part of the whole BF "research" community and you got to pay attention and see what they got and why.

BFF Patron

Some of the speakers in the March conference are what I call experiencers.   They are satisfied to have contact experience and either not interested in collecting evidence or refuse to do so for their own reasons.   I think most have no interest in scientific acceptance of BF.     I tend to agree that it may not be in BF best interest to be accepted by science.    The experiencers have ditched the gadgets or nearly done so and might have more contact because of that.     The problem is that does not do much to further what we know about and accept about BF.   Gadgets are modern humans accepted way of documenting things of a scientific nature.     I guess it is all about what a person wants to result from BF contact.   While many of the experiencers ditch the gadgets that might support their observations,   doing so certainly does not prevent them from writing books and expecting people to believe them.   That seems entirely too convenient to me and might be a big part of the problem with the public at large accepting BF research.   

• Upvote 2