What Would You Do If You Found A Baby Bigfoot?

Guest Twilight Fan

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh I bet they can, just imagine ADHD x 10 and trying to keep them in a house, garage, or basement. Raising one wouldn't even be an option I would consider.

I'd pull out my camera and my smartphone camera, to make it run away within seconds. I could even control which way it ran, by pointing my camera in one direction, I know it would run the other way.

ps I'm filing a copyright application on this, so don't think you can rip this idea off.

Type of Work: Text. Registration Number / Date: TXu001766199 / 2012-01-27. Application Title: A New Way of Repelling a New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens. Title: A New Way of Repelling a New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens. Description: Electronic file (eService). Copyright Claimant: Parn Assus 1955- . Date of Creation: 2012. Authorship on Application: Parn Assus, 1955- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, photograph(s), editing, Data Tables. Rights and Permissions: O. Dewey, Dewey Cheatum & Howe Legal, 1077 Eastheimer, Suite 6100,Comroe, TX, 77044-3532, United States, odewey@deweycheatumhowe.comNames: Assus, Parn, 1955- ===========================================

(ppppbbbbbbbtttttt)

:lol:

Dang it Parn!

Not when I'm drinking my coffee!

A little warning next time PLEASE!

(wiping screen)

seriously though...

Step 1 - look around (i.e. check my 6)

Step 2 - look around again to make sure my brother didn't set me up and I'm unwittingly on Fear Factor

Step 3 - Dump out back pack (keep sidearm)

Step 4 - Stuff baby BF in empty back back

Step 5 - hot foot it for the trailhead (sidearm in hand)

I'd like to think that I could wait with it until the parent(s) came for it. If my child were lost and they found him, I'd like to believe that they would do likewise.

I always try to keep some assorted Nutri-grain bars, snack crackers and bottled water with me. Hopefully, these would prove to be useful.

This may be a bit risky, but I believe that you reap what you sow.

BBF Members- I would pull out a candy bar and offer it to the Baby Sas "if" it would interact with me in the first place. Make sure moma or daddy showed up ( I for one am not afraid of the Sas) and then play it by ear. Hey I could be slam dunked or I could have a new friend. If no parents showed up and the baby stayed close I would start heading back, if it followed only then I would offer it a ride back to where the child could be documented and cared for by a mammal recovery program and then only with the written statement that the child would be re- leased back after a

good check-up. To play it by ear would also involve looking around for a deceased parent or sibling. Before heading back I would try to spend at least 3-4 hrs to see if a family relive showed up. I agree with the statement (depending on the age) about predators around, especialy if no family member showed up. One thing I would not do is to "take it". In my mind the baby or very young toddler still has a choice. ptangier

Exactly!!!! Why would you?

Ask Justin Smedja.......

Mike

What was he supposed to do, take a picture? It did walk toward him, sort of, and was talking to him, maybe, so he had to kill it. Why else bring along the gun? And the tree idea was so the fuzz didn't cite him for not having the right license. Yep.

SSR Team

What was he supposed to do, take a picture? It did walk toward him, sort of, and was talking to him, maybe, so he had to kill it.

I'm not completely against him killing it even though i'm not completely happy with it but please, that has to be the lamest excuse for killing ANYTHING right there..

People don't HAVE TO kill things, you can leave things be you know, some would argue even more so when you have the safety of a motor vehicle there.

You don't HAVE TO KILL something that 1 ) You don't know what it is ( because he didn't know what it was ) and 2 ) Because it's in distress when you've just blasted its Mum all over a meadow for a reason that i'm not personally sure of.

Alright, folks - This thread isn't about what someone else would do, it is about what YOU would do. Justin is a member here, so let's tone it down a bit and keep the thread flowing in the direction the OP had in mind.

Just a friendly reminder... I hope that it doesn't become necessary to re-direct the thread in the proper direction with actions against individuals or a cooling off period for the thread.

Please be mindful of this warning.

See

SSR Team

Edit : No point.

Edited by BobbyO

Guest BuzzardEater

I think encountering a lost child would be a simple matter. My predetermined policy would be to run away and report they have invented the bait and switch as a hunting technique. This might go out the window, though. You'd try to help a needy child. You just would. Especially if your wife was with you. Then, you'd probably have to adopt.

Apologies for my earlier postings. My original comment was meant to be frivolous and ironic, but that was rather spoiled by having to explain its meaning. Lesson learned, and I will try to stick with the topic rather closer in future.

Sorry.

Mike