What Would You Do If You Found A Baby Bigfoot?

Guest Twilight Fan

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would at least take a few pictures. I'm not sure I'd want to pick it up though. I might walk around the area to see if it's mother is nearby and hurt perhaps. Not sure what I'd do if she was though. I had thought possibly make some whoops from a distance to see if another one might come along to take the baby. If after a very long time out there with it and no indication of a possible BF to take charge, Imight pick it up and take it to some zoo perhaps.

Mike, use the univsersal symbols for three stooges type hand motions, nyuck nyuck, etc. --> ~~ ~~ the little wiggle up by the esc key. as in: ~~ what the difference between a sasquatch and a yet?

there's more dark meat on a yeti. ~~

Admin

If I found a baby Bigfoot, I would hug him and squeeze him and kiss him and love him and I woulld call him George. :lol:

I did a quick search on Yahoo for reports of baby Bigfoot encounters and didn't really find much. For some reason I am interested in young bigfoots rather than adults. Is there any reports of baby bigfoots that you guys could point me towards?

I don't have a link for it but I remember a report of a baby by the window giggling at night where the parent walked over to see why then saw a juvy bf waving at it outside the window which was then pulled away by it's parent where they both walked away in the woods when it saw the person come near the baby inside. Maybe someone here will know the link.

I had a friend once...but he don't move no more..... :D :D :D Nice One!!

That reminds me of Everybody Loves Raymond where Robert in his youth accidentally killed his pet cat by hugging it too hard. hehee

1178153326_2.jpg

I would ****** him up, take him to Mexico to hide him from the military who killed his parent while trying to force them to be super soliders.

I would name him Lenny and I would give him pet mice. He would come home with me and be treated like a person. I could feed him pancakes, peanut butter, chocolate, fish, clams and zagnut bars. I would punish him with a stick if he got into mischief. Oh and no howling after 9:00 PM!

"I don't have a link for it but I remember a report of a baby by the window giggling at night where the parent walked over to see why then saw a juvy bf waving at it outside the window which was then pulled away by it's parent where they both walked away in the woods when it saw the person come near the baby inside. Maybe someone here will know the link."

I think that happened near Simnasho, Oregon. If I remember correctly the witness woke up in the middle of the night and found her daughter in the dining room by a sliding glass door laughing at something which turned out to be a juvy BF. An adult BF came along and took the juvy BF soon after. This (if true) happened about 25 miles from where I grew up. :o

Edited by NW 063