A Day In The Life Of Bigfoot?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan

What do you think it's like?

What does Bigfoot do from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to sleep? What are his feeding habits, where does he live, if anywhere? Are bigfeet solo animals like the orangutan, or social primates like chimps and gorillas? Does he hunt with his teeth and hands or craft tools like primitive man once did? Do you think they are aware enough to know that humans are looking for them, and go out of their way to avoid us? Or are they just good at staying hidden by nature?

Lots of questions. I'm sure that we all have pre-conceived notions, opinions, and some of us have a general idea based on witness reports. Of course, this thread is for people who believe Bigfoot exists. (I don't know if he does, but I'm open to the possibility). I've been a BFF member for a little while now and have experienced posts from members who have vastly different perspectives on BF behavior and habits.

This thread is a place to discuss what YOU think Bigfoot acts like, does, where he travels, and so on in the course of a day. Any ideas?

103770942.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

Guest Twilight Fan

Just wondering what people think BF does on any given day. Not fiction, just for people to share their thoughts/theories on his behavior.

Guest Bipedal Ape

Eat, reproduce, find random humans to appear in front of before slowly walking away with a head turn never to be seen again

Guest Bipedal Ape

I don't know I think if they existed they would need to spend 95% of time looking for food. I can't imagine they can get a deer everyday and a 9 foot creature would need a lot of vegetation to eat

I don't think thier poor hunters. I think thier eating habbits would be more like a bear (walking trash can).

I know I've been in the woods and haven't seen any game for days, which would force them to be more likeopportunists. I think to be that big or have the ability to get that big BF can't be fussy on what it puts into it's mouth. If BF gets a deer it's a great day to be a BF and if not, then it's eating skunk cabbage and worms and picking it's teeth with a black birch tooth pick. But like most wild animals they live and work for the next meal and are non stop about it.

Guest Twilight Fan

Do you think a Bigfoot would ever become a man eater or attack a human for food? (Lions don't typically eat humans, but there are some known lion prides that are called "man eaters" because they take to hunting humans after they get a taste for our blood)...I wonder if BF would ever hunt a human, should he taste our blood somehow.

It's not typically whole prides, TF, which turn to preying on man. It is typically individual old or injured lions, usually the male after it has been kicked out by a younger pride male. They can't catch normal prey, so they turn to something easier, but much more dangerous. There are a couple of instances I am aware of where whole prides have targetted man, the most famous of which was Tsavo in Kenya during the rail-building era.

Mike

I don't think so. Having said that, there has been many folks lost to the woods never to be found. Whos to say what happened? I don't think the lion eats people because of the taste of blood, it's more likely to be that those it's preyed on are easy targets with little threat to them.

Guest 11BRAVO

Do you think a Bigfoot would ever become a man eater or attack a human for food? (Lions don't typically eat humans, but there are some known lion prides that are called "man eaters" because they take to hunting humans after they get a taste for our blood)...I wonder if BF would ever hunt a human, should he taste our blood somehow.

Where do you think all those missing people go? Our government knows this to be true, that is why they try and keep bigfoot secret, so the general population doesn't freak out that there are giant hairy man eaters out there. J/k lol

Guest wild eyed willy

Oh goodey, what a topic. A day in the life of a Squatchasaurus. It would stand to reason ( to a person who reasons this way) that squatchs probably are not sucsessful in every hunt, much like a top preditor such as the mountain lion. It must also be true that a creature the size of Bigfoot has to consume some massive calories to sustain thier body heat during the cooler evenning temps, not to mention the winter months. Lets face it, hair can only insulate you for so long. SOOOOOO IMHSWBAIO ( in my humble sometimes wrong but always interesting opinion) I think The forest men probably hunt during the evenning hours as a matter of keeping warm as much as for the need for food. While they are moving and burning calories, they are also producing heat. I would supose they grab vegitation while on the move insearch of larger game. I also think they are capable of out running a deer or perhaps out manuvering them over a short distance based on the reports of how fast they move. I would have to assume they are sucessfull hunters more often than not, or there probably would not be many left. ( that is assumeing there are any at all) So my thinking is a squatches night is very active. Having said all that I think they probably wait to eat the evennings large game in the morning hours before sleeping. Offering the most heat value during thier sleep hours. I also think they may not sleep through the entire day, but rather break it up into two 3 hour sleep breaks with a short foray for what ever they can find during the middle of the day ( the warmest portion of sunlight).. Of course this is all just a guess based on no facts what so ever. So if you couple this idea with the thought that they live and hunt in family groups, it ups the chances of good food every day. All in all I think this could very well be a plausible account of the daily life of the Squish men. It also occurs to me thet they may very well poach the occasional chicken or russle the occasional cow, perhaps pilpher the occasional pig. I also don't think they are opposed to the idea of a little dumpster diving now and then as a useful source of food, not to mention recreation. I don't believe they use tools or craft arrowheads or spears, because I really think we would have found evidence of those items by now. So there you have my assesment of a Squatches day and night. I would like to add one thought though, I really think they peek in windows on sunday nights to sneak a few minutes of Finding Bigfoot.

I don't think they spend an awful lot of time in groups so they probably sleep most of the time and only get up to eat or do other activities of daily living as needed. For us, it would probably be an extremely boring existence, but if they are anything like I think they are mentally, then the short times they are awake are probably the only stimulation they can really want or need IMO. It would also reduce the need for so many calories if they have a slow metabolic rate.