Bigfoot And "creeped Out" Feeling

Guest ShadowPrime

Guest Biggie

Our encounters were near each other in pretty much the same part of AR too. My encounter was on Greers Ferry lake(North Central AR).

I know the feeling as I did that in Cancun once also and it is not the same like you say.

I had this creepy feeling once just before going out with some friends. I was getting ready and this powerful urge to stay home came over me. I ignored it as best I could and got in the car and drove out to pick up my friends. They piled into my car and we went to the bar and we had a pretty good time.

After this night on the town I spent the night at one friend's house and woke up the next day feeling a little groggy but otherwise fine. We went out for breakfast and then I drove home after that.

Nothing untoward happened at all. It was just a feeling that sometimes happens. We usually only think about them if something actually happens and disregard them when nothing of note does. ;)

Admin
Our encounters were near each other in pretty much the same part of AR too. My encounter was on Greers Ferry lake(North Central AR).

I know the feeling as I did that in Cancun once also and it is not the same like you say.

Spent many a wonderful summer's day and night (and a pretty memorable spring break one year - 16 inches of snow!) on Greers Ferry. It was the camping spot of choice for my family. Started out at Choctaw and moved to Mill Creek when the former got too crowded and loud. Nothing odd ever happened as I recall, except for the all too frequent occurrance of public drunkeness in neighboring campsites. Not sure what the area is like these days, probably overdeveloped, but in the early to mid-70's, there was a lot of wild country around there. Did you ever see the sighting in Cleburne county with the motorcyclist?

http://www.gcbro.com/ARcleb001.html

Also found these as well:

http://www.gcbro.com/ARcleburne0002.html

http://www.gcbro.com/ARcleburne0003.html

Guest Biggie

I used to live there in Cleburne county and it wasn't overdeveloped around 10yrs back when I left and there were a lot of woods around where there were many beautiful places but I don't know about now. Yep there were a lot of drunks and idiots trashing the shores which is why I always preferred the quiet off seasons. I had not seen those reports before. I know the river site where the woman was at 3am. It has a large steep cliff across the river that's over 200ft high and it's very beautiful there. I stayed at a house across the river there many nights and from their back yard I could see down the cliff to the campsites. I didn't think of bf at the time I lived there but thinking back on it the area is a great habitat for them. Thanks for the reports.

I am so glad to see this post. I have experienced this more than once directly related to what I believe was BF activity. I've certainly felt it too by "humans" but then, alot of us are pretty creepy. LOL In relation to the post, the first time I had this happen was while I was a teen, up the canyons with my boyfriend...you know, kissing, drinking wine, etc. :blush: We were sitting on a cross country trail on a warm summer night...suddenly, the woods went very quiet (and I do mean QUIET) and we heard a set of heavy bipedal footsteps coming from the mountain on our left. My boyfriend called out - thinking it was a ranger or someone (we had booze, ya know) but got no reply. We decided to pack it up and while doing so, we heard a second set of bipedal footsteps coming from our right and they were closer...he called out again but nothing but PURE silence. We got up to leave - we were sitting in front of a gigantic pine tree - when we heard 3 footsteps right behind us and they shook the ground. We fled down the mountainside to his car and got the heck out of there. Later, we both agreed we'd felt unnerved the entire time we were there!

Fast forward to last spring...I'm now in Northern Cal and couldn't wait to go to the Bluff Creek area. I wanted to drive up to Fish Lake!! I arrived in Willow Creek, rented a really cool cabin, and proceeded to tie one on! I mean, I was in Willow Creek! The heart of BF country! Oh my, the next morning was not pretty but off to Highway 96 I went. When I got to Bluff Creek Road, I nearly cried, I was so happy. But...BUT, the entire time I was driving up 96, I felt ill. At first, I attributed it to the copious amounts of beer I had consumed the night before but as I got out of my car at Bluff Creek - the feeling became more intense. Dizzy, light headed - extremely anxious. I pushed myself and drove up the road but I got to the point where I was hyperventilating! I stopped about a half mile up and got out. I was FREAKING out but made myself stay. I could feel something going on...but nothing happened that I saw but I only managed to stay for about 20 min. The feeling lessened as I got back on the highway. I wanted so much to go explore the area! Further up, I was going to enter the Marble Mountain Wilderness Area from a side road off 96 but the same thing happened! Way worse there...in fact, I was on the side of the road trying to *chill* and talk myself into going up the road and a local guy stopped to ask if I needed help! I sure wish I could have asked him to go with me but I didn't. I thanked him and gave it a shot. This time I only made about 30 yds up that road before I turned around. Seriously, I could not go any further. Back on 96, and I calmed down. Don't know...I go out alot and on side roads...sometimes I get the "feeling", sometimes not but never as bad as those 2 times. Thanks for listening! Would love to hear feedback. BTW, I am a very practical woman, scientifically minded. ;)

I have a semi-related remark We have talk of pheromones, then Mulder mentioned women on their periods being "interesting" to bigfoot, as an example of pheromones. I think people are a little confused about this, Of course, maybe it's me....I think some confusion exists because of the terminology. The menstrual cycle refers to the entire cycle, not just the end of the cycle during which the uterine lining is shed-- I assume this end stage is what he meant by "on their period." This portion of the cycle is not the part during which attraction would be biologically useful. This is not a fertile time. Nothing associated with the end of the cycle should pertain to pheromones influencing attraction by males to females.

Fertility occurs mid-cycle, about two weeks before the end of the cycle. Women's fertility is influenced by male pheromones, and women's synchronization of cycles by female pheromones. Women's pheromones are not known to influence men's attraction to them. At least not yet. I think most women would find pheromones superfluous to generating male attention, anyway, because this is something most women can manage from inside an airtight, soundproof, opaque chamber.

I was going to mention that somebody is staring at me feeling, but it was taken care of I see. Has there ever been a poll about did you feel this before a sighting or encounter?

Women's pheromones are not known to influence men's attraction to them. At least not yet. I think most women would find pheromones superfluous to generating male attention, anyway, because this is something most women can manage from inside an airtight, soundproof, opaque chamber.

I was going to mention that somebody is staring at me feeling, but it was taken care of I see. Has there ever been a poll about did you feel this before a sighting or encounter?

I've got to say that when I was out and met a group of women I was consistently attracted to the one that happened to be at the fertile point in her cycle, not necessarily the prettiest or the one with the most attractive body. I could chalk it up to the fact that women tend to dress and behave more receptively when fertile, but there have been times when a fertile woman has walked behind me and I have immediately become aware of her presence even though I could not see or hear her.

I think most men experience the same thing, just on a subconscious level.

I've got to say that when I was out and met a group of women I was consistently attracted to the one that happened to be at the fertile point in her cycle, not necessarily the prettiest or the one with the most attractive body. I could chalk it up to the fact that women tend to dress and behave more receptively when fertile, but there have been times when a fertile woman has walked behind me and I have immediately become aware of her presence even though I could not see or hear her.

I think most men experience the same thing, just on a subconscious level.

Ok, just exactly what does a fertile woman smell like and how do you know you were right? Did you ask her? What was that woman's response, by the way? I know what mine would be, just curious.

Wrong on the pheremones, I can smell a gay man a mile away, they do smell different from heterosexual men, not bad, just different.

• Upvote 1

I am so glad to see this post. I have experienced this more than once directly related to what I believe was BF activity. I've certainly felt it too by "humans" but then, alot of us are pretty creepy. LOL In relation to the post, the first time I had this happen was while I was a teen, up the canyons with my boyfriend...you know, kissing, drinking wine, etc. :blush: We were sitting on a cross country trail on a warm summer night...suddenly, the woods went very quiet (and I do mean QUIET) and we heard a set of heavy bipedal footsteps coming from the mountain on our left. My boyfriend called out - thinking it was a ranger or someone (we had booze, ya know) but got no reply. We decided to pack it up and while doing so, we heard a second set of bipedal footsteps coming from our right and they were closer...he called out again but nothing but PURE silence. We got up to leave - we were sitting in front of a gigantic pine tree - when we heard 3 footsteps right behind us and they shook the ground. We fled down the mountainside to his car and got the heck out of there. Later, we both agreed we'd felt unnerved the entire time we were there!

Fast forward to last spring...I'm now in Northern Cal and couldn't wait to go to the Bluff Creek area. I wanted to drive up to Fish Lake!! I arrived in Willow Creek, rented a really cool cabin, and proceeded to tie one on! I mean, I was in Willow Creek! The heart of BF country! Oh my, the next morning was not pretty but off to Highway 96 I went. When I got to Bluff Creek Road, I nearly cried, I was so happy. But...BUT, the entire time I was driving up 96, I felt ill. At first, I attributed it to the copious amounts of beer I had consumed the night before but as I got out of my car at Bluff Creek - the feeling became more intense. Dizzy, light headed - extremely anxious. I pushed myself and drove up the road but I got to the point where I was hyperventilating! I stopped about a half mile up and got out. I was FREAKING out but made myself stay. I could feel something going on...but nothing happened that I saw but I only managed to stay for about 20 min. The feeling lessened as I got back on the highway. I wanted so much to go explore the area! Further up, I was going to enter the Marble Mountain Wilderness Area from a side road off 96 but the same thing happened! Way worse there...in fact, I was on the side of the road trying to *chill* and talk myself into going up the road and a local guy stopped to ask if I needed help! I sure wish I could have asked him to go with me but I didn't. I thanked him and gave it a shot. This time I only made about 30 yds up that road before I turned around. Seriously, I could not go any further. Back on 96, and I calmed down. Don't know...I go out alot and on side roads...sometimes I get the "feeling", sometimes not but never as bad as those 2 times. Thanks for listening! Would love to hear feedback. BTW, I am a very practical woman, scientifically minded. ;)

I have seen many reports like that. Mention of them usually leads to talk of bf using infrasound to cause those symptoms aka being zapped.

Ok, just exactly what does a fertile woman smell like and how do you know you were right? Did you ask her? What was that woman's response, by the way? I know what mine would be, just curious.

Wrong on the pheremones, I can smell a gay man a mile away, they do smell different from heterosexual men, not bad, just different.

I don't know exactly how to explain it, Jodie, but JDL is right, or maybe I should say that I've experienced the same thing. I have been able to confirm this by asking women that I was involved with. My ex-wife and several girlfirends over the past 30 or so years.

Not a scientific conclusion, just experience from my own interactions.

My face is red as I write this. Is it just me, or is it hot in here? :o

I don't know exactly how to explain it, Jodie, but JDL is right, or maybe I should say that I've experienced the same thing. I have been able to confirm this by asking women that I was involved with. My ex-wife and several girlfirends over the past 30 or so years.

Not a scientific conclusion, just experience from my own interactions.

My face is red as I write this. Is it just me, or is it hot in here? :o

I was just messing with JDL, like how close do you have to get? Or does it waft past you as we walk by? No spouse of mine or boyfriend ever mentioned it so it must not be a universal thing. However, my brother, who happens to be gay, said he could smell when a woman arrived aboard the Nimitz even if he was below deck and so could the other guys. That was before they allowed women on ships, but they would have dignitaries visit and the person doing mail delivery was female, so it happened occassionally.

I was just messing with JDL, like how close do you have to get? Or does it waft past you as we walk by? No spouse of mine or boyfriend ever mentioned it so it must not be a universal thing. However, my brother, who happens to be gay, said he could smell when a woman arrived aboard the Nimitz even if he was below deck and so could the other guys. That was before they allowed women on ships, but they would have dignitaries visit and the person doing mail delivery was female, so it happened occassionally.

My experiences were in pretty close proximity, as in meeting a woman for the first time or being around women friends or some of my friends and their girlfriends or friends.

Waft... I reckon that's as good a term as any. But it is possible for guys to know. I'm not saying it's a smell as such, but it's possible for us men to pick up on it.

All pheromones are processed by the vameronasal gland. We don't "smell" them in the traditional sense, per se. The vameronasal gland processes them and we then react instinctively. With men among men and women among women, it is one way the pecking order sorts itself out without direct conflict. The primary pheromone for men is androstenone. The man with the strongest androstenone output and accompanying confidence generally ends up leading the group.

Women produce androstenol, which can only be picked up by the vameronasal gland. They also produce a family of pheromones called copulins that can also be smelled in the traditional sense. To me they have a light melon scent. Others describe it as fruity. I suppose it depends upon the woman and upon the man's interpretation. The copulins are specifically linked to fertility and wax and wane along with it. If a woman is on the pill or similar types of methods that regulate hormonal productions, their production of copulins is suppressed. The more "enthusiastic" a woman becomes when with a man, the more her copulin levels increase along with other pheromones (I'm only covering the main ones here).

Smokers tend to be less sensitive to pheromones.

Even though you can't smell pheromones in the traditional sense, you can train yourself to consciously recognize when you are responding to them. For example: "Why am I attracted to this woman, when the one a few chairs down is visually more appealing?"

I have asked women to verify this more than once. For example, In 2004 I had encountered the same young lady on several social occassions and it finally developed into a spontaneous tryst. Walking her to the train she pulled me into the alcove of a building for a kiss. After a couple of minutes I drew back, looked her in the eye, and said, "You're not on the pill, and you're in the fertile part of your cycle." I used the same tone I would use to say "You're trying to seduce me." She was flabbergasted. I asked her if I was right. She said I was and wanted to know how I knew. I explained in a way that complemented her on her innate appeal. After I put her on the train I went to make sure one of my out of town consultants was settling into the apartment I had arranged for him. As the elevator opened in the lobby, a woman at least twenty years younger than I, was inside. She looked away immediately to convey her lack of interest in a guy in his early forties. She exited as I entered, but as we passed she was apparently able to smell the scent of the other young woman on me. She halted suddenly just outside the elevator, turned, and said "Hi". The amusing thing was that she was clearly puzzled as to why she was doing this. This was the first direct evidence of another pheromone-related behavior about which I have read, in which a woman responds to a man with another woman's scent on him competitively.

With my third child I was able to tell that her mother was pregnant within a day or so of fertilization. Her scent distinctly changed from the fertile smell to a mature, ripening, musky smell (different than when she was not in her fertile phase). She told me I was crazy and that there was no way to tell that quickly. A few weeks later she confirmed that she was pregnant.

Each pheromone, or blend may be a better way of looking at it, elicits a specific instinctive response when you smell it. Nature designed them to do just that. It's simply a matter of being consciously aware that your behavior can be influenced by others' pheromones and actively examining how you do respond to certain people at certain times - and how they respond to you.

So when someone suggests that bigfoot may emit a pheromone that causes us to respond in a particular way, I'm not in a hurry to call BS.

BFF Patron

Sorry, too much information rolleyes.gif.......and not seeing the connection to BF.....the smelly BF+ tampon experiments don't seem to be taking us anywhere.

Speaking as a gay man I have noticed something like this as well. I didn't equate it with pheromones but who knows? I've been able to tell when a woman was pregnant. And on occassion I find myself compelled to look at a woman, especially her rear end. I don't notice any particular smell however. On smells, I can tell when another man has been in my house when I wasn't there. And I definitely respond differently depending on how a man smells. If BF is closely related to humans then I wouldn't really be surprised if our scents affected each other.