Do Sasquatch Hate All Canines?

Guest tracker

Dogs that come by here trying to catch my chickens don't fare too well either, but that doesn't mean that humans hate all canines...does it?

There is no way of knowing how many dogs meet Sasq & survive it unscathed.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest Lesmore

Dogs that come by here trying to catch my chickens don't fare too well either, but that doesn't mean that humans hate all canines...does it?

There is no way of knowing how many dogs meet Sasq & survive it unscathed.

:rolleyes:

Exactly.

Guest tracker

Hey i did ask for the thread title to be altered. So if a mod could just drop the Why then were are left with just the question " Do Sasq hate All Canines?" Which is fine by me.

Actually I wouldn't mind reading or hearing reports that some Sasq like them. All I find are the ones where the dogs are either stomped, mangled or cower and retreat in fear. Feel free to submit your links or reports or stories of sasq and benji getting along.

I know some of you guys don't agree with old tracker and thats ok, Maybe take your dog out Sasquatching with you or let them off the leash and see what happens? I always leave mine at home. :)

Edited by tracker

Actually I wouldn't mind reading or hearing reports that some Sasq like them. All I find are the ones where the dogs are either stomped, mangled or cower and retreat in fear. Feel free to submit your links or reports or stories of sasq and benji getting along.

I gave three examples in post #8.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest tracker

I dropped the "Why" from the thread title at the thread originator's request. Chris B.

Hey thanks Chris,

The important part is the question I am never sure how to word titles?

I owe you a beer, thats how i pay everyone that helps me out. I estimate jobs by how many beer will be consumed during the process. no worries ;)

Post 8 Sasfooty, I'l have to go back in time and re-read that one. :)

Anyone who has lived in the boonies knows that sometimes weird stuff goes on and you get a headache trying to figure some stuff out. But this one was a little different to me, anyway.

I had a St Bernard and a neighbor came over the hill very fast and accidentally hit her as she was crossing the road from the woods. She was about 4 or 5. We buried her back in the pasture by the pond. A good while later maybe a year or so, I came back from a trip and found a very old, skinny, male St Bernard in my yard. He had made himself at home and no matter what I said or did, he was not leaving. I finally gave in and said, "OK you can stay." He became like velcro......

The vet said I was wasting my money giving him shots and feeding him, as he would most likely not make it through the winter, he had hardly any teeth left, but I insisted. Now I wonder if he wasn't someone else's pet that knew he would be cared for or what?

This dog was so protective that if I was with a friend or neighbor outside, the other person could not speak, because that old fleabag of a dog was in their face, literally!

The loyalty was incredible. So I smashed his food into little pieces and he lived for 5 more years and have no idea how old he actually was or where he came from. Thinking back, he looked like he'd spent his life alone or wild. His coat was matted and extremely dirty, his eyes always had an "out to lunch" look, and it took a lot of grooming just to keep him clean after I adopted him. The last winter of his life was difficult for him, he could walk but you knew it hurt and he just slipped away one day....he's buried in the pasture also.

So, do I think the hairy guys left him there for me? Maybe? I don't know but if they did, then I thank them.

Edited by Sunflower

• 4 years later...

There are plenty of reports demonstrating an adversarial relation between Bigfoot Sasquatch and man’s best friend.  One old Michigan report spoke of residents calling police after their German Shepard confronted Bigfoot in their yard and was tossed on the roof of the house.

Here is an Benzie County Michigan account of Bigfoot with his pack of dogs: http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=24776

It stood up slowly and gracefully. As soon as it stood up the dogs began to run towards it. Not as if to attack it, but as a dog would run toward someone he knew to greet him. My very first thought was that a man had been out with his dogs and was somehow calling them to him. I thought a “man†because it looked like a very large man in a snowmobile suit with his hood up. A snowmobile suit because his body was not defined the way a person’s body would be. There was no separation between his shoulders and his neck – the way it looks when someone wears a jacket with a hood. It was as if my mind was trying to make sense of what I was seeing, but then I actually saw what I was looking at. It could not have been a man. It was very tall. Probably 2 feet taller than an average man. I’m guessing it must have been 8 feet.

And there was no reason for a man to be wearing a snowmobile suit. They day was much too warm. He was all dark gray in color with no body definition. It was just all gray and big and bulky. His arms were also longer then a man’s. His hands hung down by his knees. By this time the dogs were all with him and excitedly running around and jumping. I remember thinking that the dogs were obviously “with†him. I also remember thinking that he must have called or whistled to the dogs. I don’t actually remember having my window down, but I must have because I remember thinking that if he had called or whistled I would have heard it. He then began to walk into the woods. He moved oddly. Not the way a man would walk. He had very large strides and his legs were bent like someone running but he was walking. It was similar to watching someone run in slow motion. And his arms swung back and forth in exaggerated motions. He moved into the woods very quickly but he was just seemed to calmly walk away. He had been right on the edge of the woods so we were not able to watch for very long before he and all the dogs disappeared into the trees.

They love their dogs & coyotes. I've seen & heard a lot more evidence since this thread was started.

Here is an Benzie County Michigan account of Bigfoot with his pack of dogs: http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=24776

Thanks for posting that one. That particular report has always puzzled me even though, I do not believe it is the rule. IMHO … There have been lots and lots of reports coming out of Benzie County for many years and that is where the Michigan Bigfoot Museum is located. I used to hunt in that area, the thick very dense forest is just mind boggling.