Sasquatch Sneezes And Other Snafu's

bipedalist

One thing that has been befuddling in this field is the paucity of reports of BF or Sasquatch being heard to sneeze. I think I've heard of one instance in the last few months.

Despite having indirectly witnessed (through hearing) one taking a tumble on slick leaves and wet mtnside, I've not heard alot about these sneezes..... thought that odd enough in itself..... are they that discrete that they can muffle sneezes..... great, but how do you muffle something with that lung volume without being heard anywho?

I know when I sneeze outdoors I can personally fill up a couple mtnsides with echos..... why not more reports of this happening with Sasquatch (or have they?)? Or, do they happen and it is just not reported or collated.

Of course, there are other elements of Sasquatch behavior which I imagine are not documented often either but to me lack of sneezing is one of the biggest enigmas.

Thanks BP - another item that needs to be added to the Report Classification Scheme - IN The Field - BFF

RE

Guest BFSleuth

If anyone hasn't read the Colorado Sighting of Two BF in the Road thread I recommend it:

In this case there seems to be a unique observation of shivering BF's parked in the middle of the road. Not sneezing, but displaying a behavior that is unusual to say the least.

Guest Prehistoric Fisherman

Of course, there are other elements of Sasquatch behavior which I imagine are not documented often either but to me lack of sneezing is one of the biggest enigmas.

I know a researcher who has heard a sneeze while investigating, but ultimately its source was unknown. In general, if someone is in the woods and hears a human like sneeze, they are probably going to assume it was made by a human (or maybe an animal), perhaps someone trespassing (if its private land) and avoiding contact. So, to me the lack of reports is not surprising.

On the other hand, if one were surprised by a BF being so incompetent as to sneeze around investigators there is a similar phenomena in Gorillas, who burp to let their presence be known.

Edited by Prehistoric Fisherman