Lack Of Activity In Ca And Or?

Guest Yeti1974

Guest Yeti1974

Just curious what others think, but has there been a lack of recent activity (last year or two) in California and Oregon? Has Bigfoot--like the middle class--fled the Golden State?

I know that just going by a lack of reports on BFRO doesn't mean a whole lot, but it does seem at least a little curious.

Any thoughts?

I have noticed the same thing. Seems activity is everywhere but the Pacific Northwest. It may say more about the reporting infrastructure than the behavior of creatures.

What about the trackway near London, Oregon? Aren't we all going to argue about that for the next 45 years and leave OM/BCM alone? :no:

Maybe they heard about the Sierra shooting & feel that the Golden State isn't a safe place to raise their kids.

Guest Yeti1974

What about the trackway near London, Oregon? Aren't we all going to argue about that for the next 45 years and leave OM/BCM alone? :no:

Indeed, I forgot about this. I guess I'm just more taken back by the seeming lack of recent California reports.

We had a great activity filled summer here in California last year...we just didn't talk about it! I had many reports that came in directly to me that I haven't published on-line (due to time). We're expecting a great summer again this year.

I would agree that there are dry years though...but I suspect that is related to a larger migration route than many of us think.

Guest Yeti1974

Thanks HairyMan (Kathy)! I would be curious to know if any of those are from my area (Placer/Nevada/El Dorado counties), sans specifics if you can't divulge them.

Does the AIBR have a report database?

Edited by Yeti1974

Guest Kerchak

We had a great activity filled summer here in California last year..

Great. I now have images in my head of bigfoot playing on trampolines and bouncy castles that I can't get rid of.

Indeed, I forgot about this. I guess I'm just more taken back by the seeming lack of recent California reports.

Maybe they are getting pushed out by all the Nor Cal pot growers...

Maybe they are getting pushed out by all the Nor Cal pot growers...

That reminds me of an old thread on BFF 1 from a lawyer who posted a whole bunch of info given to him by pot growers he'd defended in Northern CA who had encounters with BF while out tending their patches.

I relate BF reports along the same lines as gold reports.

Those that are talking about panning, digging, looking for gold are not the ones finding it.

Once they do, you don't hear a peep out of them. I think that once a serious researcher starts getting results, they clam up.

Guest Yeti1974

That reminds me of an old thread on BFF 1 from a lawyer who posted a whole bunch of info given to him by pot growers he'd defended in Northern CA who had encounters with BF while out tending their patches.

That would actually make an interesting article. I wonder if anyone has followed up on that, "Bigfoot and Pot".