Lack Of Activity In Ca And Or?

Guest Yeti1974

Just curious what others think, but has there been a lack of recent activity (last year or two) in California and Oregon? Has Bigfoot--like the middle class--fled the Golden State?

I know that just going by a lack of reports on BFRO doesn't mean a whole lot, but it does seem at least a little curious.

Any thoughts?

There is activity in Oregon. Just a few weeks ago my parents saw three individuals near Powers. In Madison's Oregon thread , I have detailed instructions of a very active area. There are many many sightings in that area but not a lot of "official" reports because the locals don't care to have strangers in their business.

Edited by PsyShroom

Psy, I have seen that on several occasions. Locals are aware of them and do not make official reports for a variety of reasons.

One - they do not want a bunch of other people to come poking around in their "back yard." Most of the people I have talked to about it are family friends or friends of family friends, if I was a stranger with no connection they wouldn't talk to me about it either. These are ranchers and miners etc and they live on the fringe of wilderness/civilization because that's where they want to be. Privacy is important to them.

Two - they do not see it as such an unusual event because they know they are there, there is no need to report it. They don't run to the game warden or the 6 o'clock news about every bear or cougar they see either. In fact, some I have talked to scoff at the idea that people do NOT believe in them.