Lack Of Activity In Ca And Or?

Guest Yeti1974

BFF Patron

Maybe fewer people are reporting to the BFRO. We may have Finding Bigfoot to thank for that. ;)

If you look up their database reports summarized by numbers in the media news items thread (that I last posted to) there is a dip in numbers for 2010 and I think 2011 that could be indicative that they sure had less time to fiddle with the database, maybe it is all backlogged for 2012.... could have been a normal statistical glitch who knows...

So you running a summer camp for Sasquatch out there in norcal hairyman?

Edited by bipedalist

The Oregon BFs are deep in the woods planning their next publicity stunt! They are planning some highway streaking!

Really, we live here is southwest Oregon and BFs remain well hidden. One man reported a road crossing to me that happened several years ago. A road builder found a foot print last year. These two incidents happened between Bandon, and Coos Bay. I may have heard wood knocking while clamming a few weeks ago. BF is alive and well, but the rascal stays out of sight.

Guest General

Thanks HairyMan (Kathy)! I would be curious to know if any of those are from my area (Placer/Nevada/El Dorado counties), sans specifics if you can't divulge them.

Does the AIBR have a report database?

X2.... would love to hear more hairyman

There's activity for sure. I've had some in Trinity and El Dorado plus Mono counties in the past year. I agree BFRO might not be the best place to look for ALL the reports nowadays. And, California is a just a GIGANTIC place!!!

Thanks HairyMan! I would be curious to know if any of those are from my area (Placer/Nevada/El Dorado counties), sans specifics if you can't divulge them.

Does the AIBR have a report database?

All the reports were from my local area. We do have some reports online, but not in a searchable database. We really need to improve that.

Great. I now have images in my head of bigfoot playing on trampolines and bouncy castles that I can't get rid of.

Yes, but they really enjoyed the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland!

Guest Kerchak
Yes, but they really enjoyed the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland!

I thought there was a height restriction on that? Oh, so that explains where all the little ones are!! :)

We had a great activity filled summer here in California last year...we just didn't talk about it! I had many reports that came in directly to me that I haven't published on-line (due to time). We're expecting a great summer again this year.

I would agree that there are dry years though...but I suspect that is related to a larger migration route than many of us think.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like they have already seen most of the reports online and checks the "new reports" section of most of the bigger websites weekly, at least. Speaking for all of us, please post up some new reports, we need our BF fix lol.

• 5 months later...

In my research area here in Oregon, I think the lack of activity is from all the logging that has been going on. If anyone has been up the Molalla River Corridor lately will know what I mean.

Maybe fewer people are reporting to the BFRO. We may have Finding Bigfoot to thank for that. ;)

This.

There is plenty of activity in California. Plenty.

A couple months ago I spent a few weeks in the Blue mountains of Northeast Oregon. Had a few good recordings of tree knocks, and had a couple hair's left stuck in some bug guts just over my steering wheel on the windshield while I was sleeping in the seat up on a ridge called Biscuit ridge and very close to blacksnake ridge.

• 5 months later...

Lately it seems like the Oregon Coast Range is the place to be to have BF activity in Oregon. I would like to get some people together soon and check it out. If no BF activity there's always deep sea fishing and crabbing.

SSR Team

What makes you say tat about the coast range CM ?

A friend told me about a guy that had a sighting and aggressive behavior over there lately and CB called me yesterday on his way home and said the samething about the Coast Range is having a lot of activity lately.

SSR Team

Cool.

Most recent from the BFRO is this, from a couple of years back.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=28445