The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

"Another ancient genome, another mystery. DNA gleaned from a 400,000-year-old femur from Spain has revealed an unexpected link between Europe’s hominin inhabitants of the time and a cryptic population, the Denisovans, who are known to have lived much more recently in southwestern Siberia."  http://www.nature.com/news/hominin-dna-baffles-experts-1.14294

Southwest Siberia is getting close to the land bridge that some theorize relatives of bigfoot crossed. Were Denisovans covered with hair, and we probably don't know?  How tall were they?

^ So, BF is a test tube baby?

One line cheap shots doesn't move the science ball ahead. The ancient history of earth is a mystery, and we simply lack the facts to correctly connect the dots.

How did we jump from Neanderthals, to races of red, blacks, whites, yellow, and brown in 30,000 years? We have many unsolved theories at this point. I'm not closing the door on any theory yet.

<One line cheap shots doesn't move the science ball ahead>

Neither do three lines of vague bs.

• Upvote 1

There's another dominant, humanoid, species on this planet. Do the research, humble yourself, and it becomes quite obvious. This dominant species created BF either in a lab or some.....other means.

BF has help on this planet.

I find it rather offensive that this is posted in a thread dedicated to a project conducted by credentialed scientists and focused on providing real answers to what some still consider to be a legitimate question, i.e. relict hominids and/or bigfoot, etc. 

To post this vague, unsubstantiated nonsense in this thread is an insult to that project, imo. This juvenile conjecture would be an insult to poorly written comic book fiction much less any serious discussion of the project mentioned in the OP.

Edited by dmaker

I find it rather offensive that this is posted in a thread dedicated to a project conducted by credentialed scientists and focused on providing real answers to what some still consider to be a legitimate question, i.e. relict hominids and/or bigfoot, etc. 

To post this vague, unsubstantiated nonsense in this thread is an insult to that project, imo. This juvenile conjecture would be an insult to poorly written comic book fiction much less any serious discussion of the project mentioned in the OP.

I'm sure there are many more who find my understanding of BF offensive, as well as my take on "credentialed scientists".

Your credentialed scientists are working with incomplete science which will forever have them behind the 8 ball. They are attempting to solve an equation and only using x,y,z, while neglecting the addition of w and its variable.

If it were not so, we would already have the answers.

This situation will call for far outside the box thinking. It will take "science" another 100 years to conclude what many people being ridiculed are already saying. At that they will say the same thing, just in a different way. Science and religious claims are one in the same, just different languages. We can't get past THAT minor detail!

There's another humanoid species on this planet which carefully overlooks our precious "science" and steers us in a slightly ineffective direction in order to maintain their dominance. After all, they have probably half a million year head start on us. I suspect their numbers aren't many and their reproduction is slower than ours.

If BF is as flesh and blood as we suspect, and simply a archaic hominid or wood ape, we would have solved this mystery long ago. No matter how shy and reclusive a lesser species is, it will be well documented by this time. Especially something as large and common as BF. Just as we seem on the cusp of a major break through...it crumbles to nothing. This mystery is comparable to a kitten chasing its tail.

At some point the responsibility of discovering BF must be taken from the hands of science and placed into the hands of people who aren't so mired in dogma and controlled academia.

We can't choose to simply discount the connection reported by some witnesses of BF and UFO's...UFO's another phenom science has no power but to throw its hands in the air. I haven't followed UFO's closely for some time now, but I hope science has shifted from "they don't exist" to "they are beyond our power of explanation". A more humble reply.

In many mysteries we will be stumped by the infamous: substantiate, skepticism, proof - and other terms "skeptics" or "men of science" use. Imagine myself as a master chef and I have a classroom of students. I give them all a recipe for........................................gumbo but neglects to inform them RICE is a part of that recipe. So we have all these soon to be "chefs" believing they are making gumbo. In their eyes they are (even though there isn't any rice included", to the point where rice is totally forgotten from the recipe.

This is where science is at, there is a major ingredient missing from our recipe, which is causing our dishes to be incomplete or take forever.

BF is some type of created organism from a time long, long, ago. Perhaps as servants or labor for this dominant humanoid species I suspect lives and controls our planet. BF is being kept hush by this group for whatever reason. Their control and science is so far advanced from ours that I suspect we can kill a BF and have it sitting on a table for dissection and nothing will come of it. It will either disappear or some other misstep will occur to invalidate the event.

I'm sure there are many more who find my understanding of BF offensive, as well as my take on "credentialed scientists".

my understanding of BF is far more offensive than yours. Trust me.

Your credentialed scientists are working with incomplete science which will forever have them behind the 8 ball. They are attempting to solve an equation and only using x,y,z, while neglecting the addition of w and its variable.

You mean like Don Jeff B.S. M.S. Ph.D.? He's a credentialed scientist and has never seen a bigfoot.

If it were not so, we would already have the answers.

If it were so a random or chosen individual would have bagged one already.

This situation will call for far outside the box thinking. It will take "science" another 100 years to conclude what many people being ridiculed are already saying. At that they will say the same thing, just in a different way. Science and religious claims are one in the same, just different languages. We can't get past THAT minor detail!

100 years on top of the 50 since PGF? Talk about buying time.

There's another humanoid species on this planet which carefully overlooks our precious "science" and steers us in a slightly ineffective direction in order to maintain their dominance. After all, they have probably half a million year head start on us. I suspect their numbers aren't many and their reproduction is slower than ours.

I suspect you are terribly misinformed.

If BF is as flesh and blood as we suspect, and simply a archaic hominid or wood ape, we would have solved this mystery long ago. No matter how shy and reclusive a lesser species is, it will be well documented by this time. Especially something as large and common as BF. Just as we seem on the cusp of a major break through...it crumbles to nothing. This mystery is comparable to a kitten chasing its tail.

I can go in my living room and show you a kitten chasing its tail. Bigfoot is a big more convoluted.

At some point the responsibility of discovering BF must be taken from the hands of science and placed into the hands of people who aren't so mired in dogma and controlled academia.

smeja, nawac, brown, marx, sanderson, freeman, ford, moneymaker et al, fasano, biscardi, Yes they've done a fine job keeping BF from the hands of Science.

We can't choose to simply discount the connection reported by some witnesses of BF and UFO's...UFO's another phenom science has no power but to throw its hands in the air. I haven't followed UFO's closely for some time now, but I hope science has shifted from "they don't exist" to "they are beyond our power of explanation". A more humble reply.

Yes, we can.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure I'm current on the status of Sykes' predicted publication. What is the latest? Just the same "coming to a peer reviewed journal near you, soon, so please stand by?" 

• 2 weeks later...
BFF Patron

https://twitter.com/RhettmanDotCom/status/481655405404102658

from rhettman mullis

july 2

Edited by bipedalist

^Thanks for that Biped,  I hope there is something better in it than, "we had a bunch of animal samples submitted, and yep, that's all they were." 

Oh boy, who didn't see that one coming?

Lot of speculation and a whole lot of nothing.

Edited by roguefooter