What Happens If Dna Suggests Sasquatch Have Bred With Humans?

Guest shoot1

Guest shoot1

So someone has an interest in whether or not there could be a rapist/sasquatch out there? I don't know if this thread was created to bring about a dark day for Sasquatch in general or for thread creators. ... what a dark day in the Sasquatch arena.

What's that supposed to mean? "A dark day for thread creators." LOL, get a grip.

...I wonder how many of us could even survive a physical encounter with one, let alone live to write a report on it!

...or how many women would survive being abducted/impregnated, or report it if they did?

I started this thread on a whim, trying to stimulate a conversation on the moral and ethical problems we might face if squatch are proven to exist. Does anyone care to explain why so many people on this thread are willing to accept that there might be an unidentified ape or hominid, but not willing to accept that they might engage in documented/reported primate behavior?

"When the cook of a primatologist in Indonesia was raped by an orangutan, her husband said it was nothing to be concerned about because the perpetrator wasn't human. This peculiar incident is one of the very few real-life descriptions of rape in ''A Natural History of Rape.'' Strikingly, it is the husband's opinion rather than the victim's that is cited."

"Male orangutans procreate by rape and have been known to rape the women studying them (Galdikas’ cook was raped). This was almost the fate of Julia Roberts when she made a documentary at Camp Leakey in 1996. One male took a shine to her and grabbed her as she walked along a path. Luckily, a film crew was present, though it took five men to free her from the ape’s grasp." - Salon.com

/

Edited by shoot1

Guest shoot1

Neanderthal-human Hybrids

http://www.hypothesi...rnal.com/?p=932

sorry if someone has posted it already, I didn't read the full thread yet. I will though.

Interesting!

"Abstract

Evidence from studies of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA extracted from Neanderthal fossils and humans points to fascinating hypotheses concerning the types of interbreeding that occurred between these two species. Humans and Neanderthals share a small percentage of nuclear DNA. However, humans and Neanderthals do not possess the same mitochondrial DNA. In mammals, mitochondrial DNA is exclusively maternally inherited. Taking into account an understanding of interspecific hybridity, the available data leads to the hypothesis that only male Neanderthals were able to mate with female humans. If Haldane’s Law applied to the progeny of Neanderthals and humans, then female hybrids would survive, but male hybrids would be absent, rare, or sterile. Interbreeding between male Neanderthals and female humans, as the only possible scenario, accounts for the presence of Neanderthal nuclear DNA, the scarcity of Neanderthal Y-linked genes, and the lack of mitochondrial DNA in modern human populations."

Guest Bigfoothunter

What's that supposed to mean? "A dark day for thread creators." LOL, get a grip.

...or how many women would survive being abducted/impregnated, or report it if they did?

/

Just when I think our field couldn't get any sillier ... we have been reduced to such a topic as this.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I guess we are jumping ahead of ourselves at this point because in actuality we know very little about Bigfoot. Using these old stories as major building blocks or facts is pretty extreme. I learned this today when I saw how Bill nailed Parnassus's claims of what Bigfoot is. I guess in other words, this is one huge what-if scenario that is not likely to happen.

But going back to the original topic. I will ask this: Even if the DNA goes in that direction, how will the DNA be able to prove it was really rape and not out of free will?

Guest Bigfoothunter

But going back to the original topic. I will ask this: Even if the DNA goes in that direction, how will the DNA be able to prove it was really rape and not out of free will?

It cannot and is why the topic makes no sense. All would be left to do is to question the Sasquatch so to get his side of the story. (smile)

What I have learned about bigfoot from this forum,

There is at least one, cigarette smoking, animal hat wearing Bigfoot who travels by train from location to location raping human females, he captures his human victims by chasing them down at speeds up to 70 km an hour with no fear of retribution because he is bullet proof but if things get too hot to handle he just jumps into the next dimension to stalk his next rape victim.

:hunter:

After viewing almost every one of the reports in BFRO, GCBRO, TBRC, Oregon Bigfoot, etc, etc, does anyone remember a report where bigfoot got frisky with the ladies? I can think of one and only one where a woman reported several encounters outdoors with a bigfoot (in Mississippi, I think) was in an aroused state, but that is it.

It doesn't mean it never happened, but we have thousands of reports, and very, very few have anyone being harmed by a sasquatch, let alone sexually assaulted. I really don't think it's something we have to worry about.

I read that one and it was from a southern BF forum.

not yet. (I said "will be", not "have been")

I am writing this on a tablet, so please forgive the lack of quotes.

-If human females gave birth to hybrids, how would human DNA be interjected in the BF population?

...The victimized female would be kept with/by the Sasquatch (at least until giving birth) and their offspring would be raised by the squatch.

I doulbt if a human female could survive the rugged life style of BFs. Eating roots, swamp plants, and raw deer meat would probably not sustain human life.

Just when I think our field couldn't get any sillier ... we have been reduced to such a topic as this.

Just sit back and watch it like a cartoon...............some kernals of truth may come forward.

This was almost the fate of Julia Roberts when she made a documentary at Camp Leakey in 1996. One male took a shine to her and grabbed her as she walked along a path. Luckily, a film crew was present, though it took five men to free her from the ape’s grasp." - Salon.com

/

That's not how it happened. She wasn't just walking along and got jumped. You can see for yourself. It's anyone's guess why he did it or what he was thinking.

As for the premise of this thread, Native Americans have many stories of Male bigfoot breeding with human females.

I suppose it could happen the other way also. Anyone remember the movie Skullduggery?

Guest BFSleuth

Bonobo chimpanzees have tried to have sex with human researchers.

Starting at 5:11 in this video:

!

Guest MikeG

Bonobos try to have sex with everything, all the time. They have to be the most sexual mammal on the planet. They mate with male and female just to say hello.

Mike

Guest shoot1

That's not how it happened. She wasn't just walking along and got jumped. You can see for yourself. It's anyone's guess why he did it or what he was thinking...

Good to know, because I can't remember how many times I've seen that claim repeated online in the past few years.

Bonobo chimpanzees have tried to have sex with human researchers.

Starting at 5:11 in this video:

!

That video is about inter-species crossbreeds, like Liger's and a supposed "Humanzee".

Edited by shoot1

Guest BFSleuth

This is an official moderation announcement regarding this thread and other threads discussing possible sexual activity of BF. All forum members should be advised of the following BFF rules:

2. Content

A. The BFF aims to be 'family friendly'. Foul language is not allowed in any area of the Forum, although we do incorporate an extensive 'bad word' filter to catch the occasional slip. Explicit or implied foul language (profanity) even that represented in part by special characters such as asterisks (and/or other place-holders designed to bypass forum software word censoring filters) will result in edits. Though mods may consider intent and target, all such violations are subject to immediate edit/removal by moderators/administrators. In no case will content be deleted unless it is impossible to save the meaning of the phrase or sentence due to violations (in which case a whole sentence or post might have to be eliminated). The forum moderation/administration staff reserves the right to consider a separate discussion area for members to discuss "adult-language elements" of BF behavior if there is a way to determine how to implement such a subforum in the future.

With that in mind, this forum has a 'PG' rating - do not let your children read or post to this forum unless you are happy with its content - the onus is on you as a parent.

B. Please do not post pictures or links of an adult or objectionable nature in any area of the Forum. Please keep the conversation away from topics that could be considered obscene or objectionable. While neither the CFZ or the management and moderators of the Bigfoot Forums would like to be seen as prudes, we have a strict policy regarding offensive material. It will not be tolerated in any areas of the Forum, including personal messages, chat, sig lines, avatars, or any other area associated with the Forum. Anything that is calculated to cause offense, or is reasonably sure to do so, will be subject to moderator action. There will be no exceptions.

This thread will be monitored closely by the moderation staff to ensure that ongoing discussion complies with the rules of the BFF. Ongoing discussion should be targeted to scientific basis of possible BF/human breeding or related materials.

Guest Bigfoothunter

As for the premise of this thread, Native Americans have many stories of Male bigfoot breeding with human females.

A possibly more realistic scenerio was that when young Indian women wanted to chase after the fellas from elsewhere ... it was to their benefit to tell their elders that 'Sasquatch' had kidnapped them.