Bigfoot Experts

Guest drtracr

To be an expert you have to be able to produce - it's that simple. If you go to an bigfoot expert they have to be able to take you to bigfoot.

This is about all that needs to be said here. If you know how to find them, then you can teach it and replicate it. That's being an expert where it counts.

Guest baboonpete

This is about all that needs to be said here. If you know how to find them, then you can teach it and replicate it. That's being an expert where it counts.

burden of proof is the mainstay of any results.

Guest thermalman

The only substance one has to produce, to be considered an expert, is found in the actual definition of expert in post #130. Anything added to it, by members here, is only self serving and one's personal ideology of the definition.

So, according to the actual definition, a BF body does not have to be provided, it's all about ...."(1) An expert or experienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning, (2) N. expert - a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully". A BF body would just be confirmation of the expertise that was previously experienced and the skills it took to understand the subject, prior to the discovery.

Edited by thermalman

That's why people are here, to derive info from those who know more about BF than we do......EXPERTS.

And what exactly is it these 'experts' know about bigfoot?

That's a serious question.

RayG

So an expert elk hunter has to find and kill elk but a expert bigfoot hunter doesn't? An expert on tigers can tell you how many teeth they have - what do your experts say about the number of bigfoot teeth? How often do they bear offspring? In what season? What do they do with their dead? How many vertebrae do they have? You seeing a pattern?

There are NO bigfoot experts.

So an expert elk hunter has to find and kill elk but a expert bigfoot hunter doesn't? An expert on tigers can tell you how many teeth they have - what do your experts say about the number of bigfoot teeth? How often do they bear offspring? In what season? What do they do with their dead? How many vertebrae do they have? You seeing a pattern?

There are NO bigfoot experts.

32 teeth, they can bear offspring as often as humans but seem to have small family units and space births a few years apart, give birth in the spring, they bury their dead, number of vertebrae don't know.

Uh-huh...so when do you plan on getting a specimen? Or a clear video you're able to load here? I'm free next week if you need a witness.

Guest baboonpete

32 teeth, they can bear offspring as often as humans but seem to have small family units and space births a few years apart, give birth in the spring, they bury their dead, number of vertebrae don't know.

now post the proof or you might just be making things up.

now post the proof or you might just be making things up.

I'm thinking about having a private showing for a few people in BF to prove my story only, I have no desire to prove they exist to the public.

Guest baboonpete

I'm thinking about having a private showing for a few people in BF to prove my story only, I have no desire to prove they exist to the public.

d=dodge

Guest thermalman

And what exactly is it these 'experts' know about bigfoot?

That's a serious question.

RayG

Ask anyone, who you might consider an expert in BF, any questions you may have?

Uh-huh...so when do you plan on getting a specimen? Or a clear video you're able to load here? I'm free next week if you need a witness.

Maybe you should dig up your own evidence if you feel the evidence provided here is not sufficient.

I'd be interested, if I qualify? :)

Thermalman - Who do you look up to as a bigfoot expert? Do you/your expert think bigfoot is nocturnal or diurnal? How often do they have offspring? What is an average home range for a group? What is the average number in a group? What is the breakdown in their typical diet? What do they do with their dead? Simple questions for an expert on any other animal...

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic